im lazy and i dont exercise and i have 8/10 body
its all genez

flag
hungry skelleton mode
just eat as much as I need to exist, indulging is for the weak

>narrow shoulders
no, i really don't think so

>skinny arms
they aren't very large, but they're pretty solid; very little jiggle. my tris/bis aren't as balanced as i'd like. my arms are smaller than OP's pic but a lot more defined

>man boobs
definitely not

>love handles
maybe just a little, definitely far less than OP's pic. they're pretty solid too

trying to be objective as i can (lol) i think my body fat is around 12.5%, but i can't help but feel like it's closer to 15%

>tfw i used to be huge when i was 13 because i had no role models to teach me about health and fitness and as a result i get to carry stretch marks around my sides for the rest of my life

and yes i exercise

1. THAT PERSON IS FULLY FAT, NOT "SKINNYFAT".

2. "SKINNYFAT" IS A BODYFAT PERCENTAGE CLASSIFICATION, NOT A MORPHOLOGICAL CLASSIFICATION, THEREFORE THE WIDTHS OF SHOULDERS, AND HIPS, ARE IRRELEVANT.

haha someone from the one country that's actually fatter than america coming in to tell us the truth about fat. i love it

Uhh yes it is

If you have no muscle mass and quite high bodyfat you're skinnyfat

I DID NOT DENY THAT.

IMPROVE YOUR "READING COMPREHENSION".

>America is so fat that this dude would be classified as somewhat "skinny" despite being a fatfuck

I CAN'T

Hip to shoulder ratio is a large part of it. that's a female bodytype, narrow shoulders and wide hips

>2. "SKINNYFAT" IS A BODYFAT PERCENTAGE CLASSIFICATION, NOT A MORPHOLOGICAL CLASSIFICATION...

IMPROVE YOUR "READING COMPREHENSION".

he could pass as being not fat if he were fully clothed at all times

that's how i've always understood skinnyfat to mean

>Is a bodyfat percentage classification

What do you mean by this exactly

WOW; YOU ARE AN IDIOT.

if your body fat percentage is betwen stipulated values (which I have no idea, but lets say 5-10%) you are skinnyfat, over such values you are a fatass

nope I'm fat fat
got very slow metabolism
Sport can't do nothing for me
only a strict diet from hell

That guy is just fat.

your pic is about body building, none of those are skinny or anything close to it.
skinnyfats don't exercise, otherwise they'd be athletic

if you have low body fat % you will look athletic (or anorexic)

skinnyfats have high body fat %

According to some online calculator, I have a body fat % of 15.7

I'd say I'm pretty close to looking skinnyfat though.

How could a calculator possibly tell yiur bodyfat without knowing your lean bodymass

nah, slobs look fatty even if they have low body fat. OP's pic is already considered fat enought to be mocked here.

nice digits

By having your weight, height, sex and age, one can estimate the weight of your bones and organs. By measuring the strenght (with the other values in mind) you can estimate muscle mass. Everything else is likely fat. Nowadays, the whole process can be done in the same machine whith pretty good acuracy

IIRC a few years ago my results were something like 20% (not sure) muscle mass and 2% fat (i.e hungry skelleton build).

No, I'm trying to escape auschwitz mode.

what do you call it when you're skinny everywhere but have a slightly fat belly

its not skinnyfat because skinnyfat is fat in other places too

Yeah but very lightly so

I use a compression shirt usually due to having gynecomastia which also hides all the excess fat I have

>fatfuck

let's avoid these words

I'm naturally build and robust

Guess I have some nigger genes

why don't you ever post your body?

are you ashamed of yourself?

literally nothing you say matters until you prove you're not a fat fuck yourself

Finns have always been big guy 4 u

I've always had broad shoulders, 4 months of SS memery pic related

Yes, although it looks worse here because i'm leaning forward kek

Pic is back