What would /mena/ and /lat/ look like today if black people slave trade never existed?

What would /mena/ and /lat/ look like today if black people slave trade never existed?

non white brazilians would look like Paraguayans
a mix of iberian and tupi-guarani native

no slave thread wouldnt affect argentina, chile, peru, bolivia and mexico that much

I think Spain would have lost more caribbean Islands to the British and French since their population would have been too small without blacks.
venezuelans and people from coastal colombia would be more like the people of Bogota and Medellin.

Stone ages

North Africa would look like Carthage.

ME would look the same, they never really mixed much outside of incestuous tribal groups. There would just be fewer black groups, who aren't that visible anyway, so no one would notice that they're gone.

LAT would look like Chile.

All of these regions would be better off without the slave trade, not because black people are inherently bad (they're not, go back to Sup Forums); but because slavery retards economic prosperity, industrialization, and technological innovation.

There weren't many black slaves in Chile

/mena/ > under Ottoman empire rule.

/lat/ > /lat/

>lazy Moortuguese scum ruined our chance to be a good country

WHYYYY

Our "aristocrasts" were too poor to have slaves.

The first time I saw a black person was when I was around 9 years old. Now blacks (colombians and haitians mosyly) are common.

wew, that was a close one.

THIS

>North Africa would look like Carthage.
hahahaha no
what is arabs fucking everybody up?
>ME would look the same
arabs again

ME has some blacks groups

I don't think the gulf has many blacks except for in Yemen and Saudi Arabia (hijaz) so I don't think that would really be too different

although without a history of slavery working conditions for expats in the GCC would probably be much better

>slavery retards economic prosperity, industrialization, and technological innovation.

Some one gets it.
Look at Uzbekistans cotton picking policy fucking up its industry.

ooops ;^)

So natives wouldn't have to become slaves, we imported them to build your country.

Nah you'd still be shit.

weren't you a french colony for a time?

More importantly, what would Europe be like withouth the moors and egyptians, that were great inventors and architects, that basically invented the modern world?

Brazil would literally be a white country without slaves. There were too few Amerindians living here to make any significant genetic impact on the population.

i think i guess

Fucking pig skins wanting to white wash the achievements of our ancestor, pathetic

or what the entire world would be like without european devils