Tfw no gf

>tfw no gf

ftfy

real great thread

I'm a kissless virgin who is going to turn 30 in eight days who can't bring myself to care.

iktf

iktf

>tfw actually know the feel of >tfw 6'6, 200lb ottermode with a good face, blonde, blue eyes, gf

>mfw not many feel my feels

FUCK OFF YOU FUCK! YOU KNOW NOTHING OF OUR PAIN! DO YOU ENJOY OUR SUFFERING?

>reading about olympic villages
>you will NEVER experience that or anything remotely similar to that

>tfw gf
>tfw I am pretty much done with that shit
>tfw on music festival today, there is this very cute girl, we made eye contact several times, smilling at each other
>tfw she even "accidentally" stepped on my foot and I rubbed her back
>tfw couldn't do shit becaue gf

FUCK YOU! NOT ONE BUT TWO WOMEN SHOWED AN INTEREST IN YOU? GET THE FUCK OUT!

Way more than this, but I am done with that shit more than ever and this was just what happend today...

FUCK YOU! FUCK YOU! FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU
YOU HAVE NO FUCKING IDEA HOW MAD I AM AT YOU RIGHT NOW
GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE
THE WORLD IS YOUR FUCKING OYSTER YOU FUCK GO FUCKING SUCK DOWN

Chill your teddies. I am really not happy right now and have no idea how to get out of this...

>WAAAAHHHH MULTIPLE WOMEN WANT TO HAVE SEX WITH ME AND I CAN'T DECIDE WHICH ONE I WANT TO HAVE SEX WITH WAAAHHHHH
I SAID FUCK OFF YOU HAVE NO FUCKING IDEA WHAT KIND OF SUFFERING WE INCELS GO THROUGH YOUR UNHAPPINESS IS NOTHING COMPARED TO OURS SERIOUSLY GO FUCK BOTH OF THEM OR SOMETHING I BET YOU COULD YOU FUCK BUT JUST GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE

>BET YOU COULD

Yeah, but I am still kinda in love with gf, just think it has no future. While we are still together I can fuck no other girls... man, life is suffering. Not even have had sex for 2 days because I went to that festival withoug gf... :(

You really need to find a gf. Maybe getting laid would CALM you down.

>tfw no third chin

YOU'RE SERIOUSLY COMPLAINING ABOUT NOT HAVING SEX FOR TWO WHOLE DAYS? FUCK YOU TRY 23 FUCKING YEARS YOU FUCKING FUCKER GET IT THROUGH YOUR THICK FUCKING SKULL AND FUCK OFFFFFFFFFFF
YOU THINK I HAVEN'T TRIED YOU FUCK FUCK OFF

>tfw finnish gf

fine specimen

tfw you should be doing this at /r9k/

You should rub one out a calm down bud

Have you tried being yourself around girls? It always works for me.

WHEN THE FUCK DID THIS PLACE FALL TO THE NORMIES? SERIOUSLY FUCK OFF

Go back to or whatever sad cave you crawled out of. Normies are here to stay.

FUCK YOU! YOU HAVEN'T SEEN THE LAST OF ME I SWEAR YOU'LL PAY ALL YOU FUCKING NORMIES WILL PAY