TFW stretchmarks on shoulders and chest

>TFW stretchmarks on shoulders and chest

Fuck this

I have that too right above my armpitts. I thought I was the only one.

I have them everywhere, biceps, butt, hips, behing my knees

The usual solution is suicide

Lol it's not as bad as some people in /roids/, some got gnarly strerchmarks

The fug

Were you very fat or something. Most of mine are from growthspurt in highschool I think

I only have stretch marks on my hips and asscheeks

pls be in T O R O N T O

never fat, but I gain and lose weight easily, not really the reason though, it's just latino genetics I think

I've also got a "mongolian blue spot" which are basically blue spots in the skin generally above your butt

It should have been gone when I was a baby but it decided to stay the absolute madspot

>I've also got a "mongolian blue spot"

Never heard of that. Post mongolian blue spot.

Dats weird senpai

I thought only girls got stretchmarks there.

I got some on my traps too which I haven't seen people with before

every race but whites have a chance to get one of these at birth, it usually fades away

OH GOD

DO NOT GOOGLE MONGOLIAN BLUE SPOT. IT HAS CP ON IMAGE SEARCH WTF

Also disgusting as fuck wtf

yeah you probably saw the image where the baby had the spot... basically everywhere

Shit man

don't smoke so much weed

I don't use any recreational drugs

Are you white?

Not that whitey can't get stretch marks but I think they're way more noticeable on brown people in some cases, specifically in those areas

how do you get fat without the munchies?

I eat a lot of Jizz

I am a slav (not sure if you consider me asian like pol says)

from bulking

>whitey

let's avoid these words

Got few small on my back cuz of sitting style. They are almost invisible after few days of non sitting.

Get coacoa butter nigga. rub that shit in. Getting rid of scars is easier than ever.

i think bulking implies you would work out in the end

>tfw stretch marks on my ass cheeks
help

Do you think that gaining a bunch of muscle quickly doesn't stretch out your skin and produce stretch marks? Kek

Especially on your shoulders and chest, that's not because of fat gain

How do you sit?

I grew over a foot in my thirteenth year. Puberty hit and I got tall and my shoulder grew out massively and quickly. I went from pudgy kid to way oversized teenager. My skin litterally ripped in some places. Entire body is stretchmarked and looks terrible. Chest, hips, stomach, shoulders, arms, legs, everything.

Like what Warcraft guy from South park.

>being a man
>caring about physical appearance

>shit

let's avoid these words

>Being a lazy, disgusting piece of shit and not putting anything into your appearance

I spend thousands of dollars a year on my appearance, fuck off slob

Proper grooming =/= physical appearance.

This thing got more pussy during any given week in 1964 than you've gotten (or will get) in your lifetime.

That's cool but I don't do things for women

I do them for myself. Look good, feel good. When you stand out positively amongst the crowd you feel like a million bucks.

And it's easy to do given how much of the average population doesn't even know how to dress and looks like shit physique wise

Then why do you care about some stretchmarks?

Because they're not aesthetic and I want perfect skin

I have them too from lifting, I don't really care though, sometimes they even look kind of cool

>perfect skin

How do you define that?

It sounds like you're spooked by some sort of arbitrary beauty standards.

Look like you got attacked by a tiger lol

But it's a blemish and stands out poorly until they fade, and even then still pretty bad

>Arbitrary beauty standards

There's a reason why attractive people earn more money and are better liked. Everyone wants to be as close to perfection as possible and they value it

Confidence and charm > physical attraction.

I have them everywhere too. Back, knees, and butt and hips. Sad part is, I'm not even tall.

Why is it a question of either or?

Besides when you look you have more confidence.

Try a)
Dressing in over sized hoodie and baggy jeans with unkempt facial hair

Or b)
Wearing in a nice bespoke suit

In the first one you'll feel (and thus act) like a homeless man and in the second case you'll have great posture and talk like you matter and have a purpose

Why are you conflating clothing and grooming with your physical appearance? (i.e. your body)

Fuck messed up post but you get what I mean

Appearance is everything

Your body is like clothing you never take off at the end of the day.

When you're fat you feel weak and tired and look bad. Your facial aesthetics also almost directly correlate with your bodyfat percentage

It really isn't.

I agree that you should look nice in public, but at the end of the day, women care much more about personality* than your body.

* = A confident, genuinely nice personality, not in the "nice guy" sense.

>acne scars
>craters on my face that will never go away

are you hispanic too? honestly it's mostly an hispanic issue

You're missing the point

It's not a question of either-or at all. you have more confidence with a better body because you have something to be confident about.

How many fatasses have you seen with confidence?

That fu king sucks bro

Have you tried chemical peels or a derm roller?

I've actually been using a derm roller. Hard to say if it's helping. I think maybe I need one with bigger needles?

It's not that bad but becomes noticeable when I look closely at my face in the mirror

No, Asian.

>fatasses

let's avoid these words

what about the blue spot? do you have it somewhere?

Enough to conclude that being a fatass (while a problem) isn't an impediment to being confident.

Not too sure.

Maybe try asking /fit/ about it. I don't have that problem but I've heard some people swear by it.

Chem peels I've heard are good too.

>what about the blue spot?
No, no blue spot. It doesn't run in the family. SE Asian in case you're curious. My mom takes care of babies (all Asian) sometimes and I've honestly never seen it before in real life.