Welp

Welp...

you've never met muslim girls, most are huge sluts, or want to be... they are women after all. Idiot.

Most are lesbian and are into yuri, it's actually cute

both are extremes and both are shit, debauchery on the left and slavery on the right

Yeah but don'tcha have to convert to islam before you can marry a muslim woman? No thanks

left is more fun

>white girl
>had 10 different sexual partners before marriage
>10

all with chad

>stays virgin until marriage
kek..they just have tons of anal sex, blowjobs and handjobs. Also fucking virgins really sucks, dunno why supreme gentlemen think that chicks are only virgins or turbo sluts..

Conservative white girls are a good mix of both freedom and no degeneracy. Shame they're rare

I don't understand. There's nothing wrong with the white girl's choices in life. At least she HAS choices, unlike the poor muslim girl.

Better inflate that number by 10 to get the *actual* number of people an average Western women has fucked before she gets married.

>sluts

lets avoid these words

I'm sure this is why Arab French girls are huge sluts for black guys.

It's a natural instinct to want a virgin, but for women it's a natural instinct to want a man who who is sexually experienced. For a woman it shows the man is desirable and fit, for the man it guarantees that the child is his.

>all white girls are sluts

Meh, overrated as fuck, two of my girlfriends were virgins and now I don't want to go through that never again.

I think that living in a society where most people are very fuckable and aesthetic should be valued +bh

This tbqh. While there is something satisfying about being someone's first, I think it honestly only comes down to the fact that you won't be forgotten. Everyone remembers their first.

You wish, most let go, it isn¿'t like those veils can hide land whale...
>Virgin
Women with experience can teach you a few things, will be more forgiving about your own past and generally already know what they want if they're serious about settling down and not doing it out of relationship inertia. a virgin will be ridiculously infantile and clingey and have no bedroom etiquette to put it politely, there's no way she lives in the Western worl without eventually fantasizing about something she's never had.
>Texts
It's healthy for a woman to have her own social life and intrerests and not just waiting aroundd for you to give her a daily walk as a dog.
>Goes out
Cool, you get guy's night and don't have to go out everytime she wants to do something, also you get to have her drunk and horny without moving a finger.
>Parties
Awesome, better than having a mom wife you have to make excuses to.
>Alcohol
Not even understand how you can have a good time with someone who doesn't drink.
>Cigarrettes and weed
Cool, there's a plan B if I forget to get cigs on my way home, enjoy funny stomer stories and won't be such a bitch to talk her into blowing me with some cocaine on my glans.
>Disobey parents
Great means I don't have to go out of my way to humor them so much.
>Disobeys brother
How the fuck is this creep even in the equation? One less ashole to worry about.
>Disrespects husband
You mean just because she talks back and can tease you or real disrespect? I would like to marry a human being not sleep with the help.
>Does what she wants
Again, don't give a fuck about her family. You'll be a part of whatever plans she makes if she's any kind of wife, plus you have the advantage of sitting the boring part out.

Pretty lame list, Ahmed.

>bitch

let's avoid these words

Are you fucking stupid or an asshole?

I hate you.

>Not even understand how you can have a good time with someone who doesn't drink
Enjoy your charbroiled liver when you're 50.

Going out and partying am i rite?

who knew Sup Forums and redpill are actually saudi propaganda

>what is moderation

Because either you're a raging alcoholic or a teetotaler. No middle ground.

>Asshole
Let's avoid these words.

>stupid

let's avoid these words

> white
let's avoid these words

Islam has many virtues.the problem is when muslims act like animals, fucking sheep, stoning people, etc.

>fucking

let's avoid these words

>the problem is when muslims act like animals, fucking sheep, stoning people, etc.
you mean...always?

>fucking
let's avoid these words

>facebook
Very good image but
>facebook

let alone facebook, a website with
>EqualRights
in his name is taken as a reliable source now

its*

I won't lie.

I want to fuck left but settle down and marry right :3

then you're part of the problem, mister bong, and you should be ashamed for it

>you're part of the problem

>part of the problem
Wanting a stable marriage and loyal wife is a problem?

*tips*

no, feeding the promiscuity of the white woman is the problem

>hideously ugly, but somewhat moral
>immoral and disgusting, but okay-looking
Tough choice desu.

>hideously ugly
Are her knees to sharp?

>swollen face
>hooked nose
>moustache
>thin, awkward eyebrows
>clown-like sausage lips
>malformed chin
>swarthy nigger skin
>silly hat
Non-Whites are literally not human desu lad.

How did I know you were going to be American...
Americans everyone!
Everyone knows 2D is the best.

I would date qt Muslim if she became Catholic.

then she should would just be another degenerate

A traditional Catholic. Not a degenerate cultural one.

This. 10 is practically a virgin.

they drink in parties, blowjobs, take it in the ass..

far from pure desu

Good job France. I guess.

it's common knowledge here

And they kill you

He's talking about normal French girls.

no.

they love the BWC

>BWC

they love the BBC too

either way maghrebis are mad

Neat

>I want to fuck left but settle down and marry right :3
You know they have hairy armpits and assholes, right?

Narrated By Abu Huraira : I heard the Prophet saying. "Five practices are characteristics of the Fitra: circumcision, shaving the pubic hair, cutting the moustaches short, clipping the nails, and depilating the hair of the armpits."
Sahih al-Bukhari, The Book of Dress, Hadith Number:5952

Ibn Muflih (may Allah have mercy upon him) said in Al-Aadaab Ash-Shar'iyyah (the religious etiquettes): 'It is disliked to delay shaving the pubic hair, plucking out armpit hair and trimming one's moustache more than the stated period.' The stated period is forty days as Imam Muslim (may Allah have mercy upon him) reported that Anas (may Allaah be pleased with him) said: "The period that was prescribed for us to trim our moustache, clip our nails, pluck out our armpit hair and shave our pubic hair is forty days." Of course it was the Prophet Sallallaahu `alayhi wa sallam ( may Allaah exalt his mention ) who determined for them this period of forty days, so it is disliked to leave them longer than this period of time.

Both male and female are required.

this

>left is free
good, as long as she's free whatever she does doesn't concern me
>right is not
COMMIES GET THE FUCK OUT

Muslim women are degenerates like any other women. They walk around in their rags, but wear skintight clothes and act like the worst type of gossiping bitches.

I've even had one I met not even 5 minutes earlier offer to suck my dick like a thirsty whore.

lel my neighbours 18 yo daughter once said that she lost count after 220

90% of muslim women dont look like that
that rest is reserved for top islamists

>Muslim women are degenerate as Western women
>Muslim women are oppressed and must be liberated
You feminists can't make up your mind.

The fuck are you on about? My point is that OP is memeing and in reality a degenerate whore will be degenerate whore, regardless if she's wearing a cumrag on her head or not.

>10 sexual partners

thats below average lad :^) xoxo

How degenerate women are depends on how impotent the men are and Swedish men are the most impotent faggots in the world so it's not surprising you have the delusion that women everywhere are bad as Swedish women.

During highschool I overheard, they all had done it dozens of times with. They don't even hide it

>hooked up with a muslim girl
>who i met in a club
>who had been drinking alcohol
>she got mad when i didn't text her back

>he fell for the muslim girls are pure meme

>finally get to have sex with her after marriage
>her pussy looks like a smoked ham sandwich

Nah.