What the world learned tonight:

What the world learned tonight:

>Brazil has Japanese immigrants
>Brazil invented the airplane
>Portuguese is a great language for yelling in a microphone
>Brazil has great music
>Brazil is true multiculti (none of that forced shit)
>Brazil is the only relevant country that actually cares about the environment and actually does something about it

>>Brazil invented the airplane
Male commentator: I wonder what the folks back home thinks about thi-
Female commentator: I THINK ITS THEIR TIME

Your "president" looks like a vampire

he's an arab

This b8 will get at least 200 replies

We know

Stay mad.

>Brazil is the only relevant country that actually cares about the environment and actually does something about it
No I dont think so, isnt you amazon rain forest being fucked by chinese?

Is this a fucking joke?
You motherfuckers are bulldozing the Amazon forest like crazy to make crops

fuck you mean by that?

Stop buying our meat and soy then.

I ain't buying shit from you, sucker

The vast majority of deforestation that happens is illegal.
And we actually still have a forest contrary to you fucks that destroyed all you had long ago.

>shitty tiny South Africa emits more CO2 than Brazil
lel

The soy is actually feed for cattle, mostly.

The Wright brothers are rolling in their grave.

>rolling
And that's all they ever did even in life.

good, they're hacks

What I see there m8 is we doing better, but still good for you
You dont have a special police to protect forests or something?

China China China

First or not, our planes fly forward.

Brazil is the only one thinking people actually care about open ceremony in 2016. And people outside Brazil equate this Olympic as semi-joke any way.

I genuinely don't understand the airplane thing.
Run it by me, in the US we are taught that the wright brothers made the first working airplane.
Is it sort of like the whole "Who invented the computer" thing?

Shut up dumb non-country.

Don't bully tiny China.

People in Asia countries (China Japan Korea, all the relevant ones basically ) also are taught by this.

>Brazil invented the airplane
And then people make fun of us for saying that we built the pyramids.

I don't care one way or the other, but they had to make special suits for our atheletes becuase 3 teespoons of water from your lakes would make someone violently ill. When you have a river of feces and garbage, it doesn't say much for environmental protection. Congratulations on nobody blowing up yet, and I look forward to seeing Brazilian t&a during the games.

t. Chinese Taipei

Wright Brothers used slingshots to "fly" their shit.
14-bis was built independently and flew by its own power just a few years later.

Le French airplane organization thing recognizes the Wright Brothers plane as the first one but they are just a bunch of circlejerking faggots.

>dumb

let's avoid these words

>Beach volleyball
Hnnnnnnnnnnnnnggg

Better a non country than forever favela land. Enjoy your reggae music then

So it is exactly like the stupid shit surrounding the first computer.
Shit was made, several countries had major hands in it, and for some reason people are salty over not getting full credit.

It is understanded that the Wright brothers made a thing that could fly before Dumont. When they showed up to the international comunity, theirs was much more refined than everyone elses. The thing is it couldn't take off under it's own power.

is that your best insult?
ive seen better on facebook

>your lakes
Rio is not Brazil

Another thing I learned today is that WE ARE DOOMED if the made that announcement means they want the world to know that bad things will happen sooner than expected

shut the fuck up alberto

Fora Temer, indeed.

Do foreigners really think we care about being a country or not? How ignorant, perhaps that's why you think some French Brazilian "invented " airplane.

Adults are talking here and the thread was pretty good until your shitpost happened.
Please, go out.

>US colonies are told the US version of history

Wait, China finally surpassed us?

The biggest thing to take away from any Olympics is that the games are a form of Western cultural imperialism.

That's fact not insult.

>hey not all Chinese are from PRC! WE A CHINESE TOO BE WE NO PRC CHING CHONG DING DONG

It's a fucking third world country, what the fuck do you expect.

no

WE WUZ AEROSPACE ENGINEERS N SHIEET

Jesus fuck, get a room.

I don't think everyone can claim they invented airplane first. It's just very two different prototype.

you know how Obama is a dirty hippie commie and all that right? he actually reduced carbon emission a little

As I said, I care not.
Is having a laugh

>he actually reduced carbon emission a little
We reduced our carbon emissions thanks to the recession forcing everyone to buy a hybrid and reducing industrial output, Obongo's sponsorship of the solar energy companies didn't really do anything. Solyndra still isn't operating under it's own power.

lol, huehues mocking others even when they're inferior shitstains

memes aside, it's really cool that stateless athletes get their own Olympic team

Let's be friends, Taiwan bro, we don't want to fight.
You just need to stop being a little whinny faggot that complains about nonsensical shit while expose all your lack of understanding and lack of knowledge about history and geography of Brazil and the world.

I thought Solyndra what bankrupt and gone.

>mfw the 2016 olympics will never EVER be in Chicago
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH

A FUCKING SLINGSHOT
SLINGSHOT
L
N
G
S
H
O
T

Ages ago. We just emit more waste per capita because of our consumer culture.

You see this shit?
It's an
ELECTRIC
BUS
It runs on electricity, not your dirty oil meme.

>Americans brainwashed the rest of the world into thinking using catapults to fly is the same thing as using motors

By that logic, the Greeks invented the airplane

>US views their guys as the first to achieve heavier than air flight
>Brazil uses a different definition than the US so that their guys can claim the achievement
*gasps*

Yeah, you're right, my bad

There were other renewable energy initiatives that he sponsored, weren't there?

I would choose not. But thanks for the offer. After all, we all the freedom to decide what to believe. Better luck for you with the new president and economy though.

>this much Huezilian asshurt over the rest of the world not recognizing their """"achievement""""
Stay mad

The Wright's plane was to a real plane just as a blowgun is to a firearm

See my other post.
The whole thing is just bullshit semantics anyways.
But I suppose I'll let you guys have one thing. We still have a ton of other inventions to fall back on, it would be unfair to strip you of your one source of inventive pride.

>muh

Frankly, before this day I always thought hue in this board have a inferiority complex and hate their country to some degree. I guess being patriotic is something unavoidable in human nature.

so, how many died already?

SEMITED

This.

I am Greek btw.

Brazil is fucking terrible
But we invented the airplane
And the wristwatch

damn
has there been a more useless president than him and Woodrow Wilson?

James Buchanan and LBJ the fucking bastard

>Wilson was useless
His cabinet was one of the few voices of reason post WWI. One of the few times America has behaved as the level headed diplomat in foreign policy.
Of course that was all thrown away when the other powers wanted to make Germany pay.

>when the Frogs wanted to make Germany pay.
FTFY

shut the fuck up

He's telling the truth though you dumb cunt

Curitiba is such a modern and green city, I'd love to visit someday, my brother was there last year and he loved it.

Yeah fuck you too

>the French are directly responsible for WW2
>s-shut up

WE

I dislike you and everything you represent.

WTF I hate French fries now

Freedom fries all the way

You guys really don't get it, do ya?
Only brazilians are allowed to talk shit about Brazil.
We'll complain all day about how much of a shit country we are but boy oh boy, god forbid so much as one of you gringos try and say some offensive shit about us.

Peace. Shalai Himai.

t. Marcelo Valle Silveira Melo.

Yeah?
Well you suck ass

Fuck you Pierre

slingshot yourself the fuck off this thread, steve

Fuck, wrong picture

You should be ashamed, Abdul.

no,it is being fucked by brazilians

wow electric

ahem

The BR fixate on the first flight depending on coastal headwinds and ignore the fact that the Weight Brother's planes had been flying for three years. Two years before Santos-Dumont had flown they had unassisted takeoffs. Add to it shortly after flying in a circle for 1.5 minutes, and flying for 50 minutes straight as well as, " Wilbur made the last and longest flight, 24.5 miles (39.4 km) in 38 minutes and 3 seconds, ending with a safe landing when the fuel ran out." within the year all years before Santos. Brazil's claim is basically , "We wuz" tier. Also, Santos-Dumont did all his work in Paris because he was basically living the high life on daddies money.

>unassisted takeoffs
No they didnt, if they did the FAI would have recognized it as the fist plane

Brazil is the only country in the world with fucking roving gangs of murderous lumberjacks.