/brit/

Britannia magnum est edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BwaY-wqeKGQ
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3725050/Black-lives-matter-protesters-block-road-Heathrow-airport.html
youtu.be/5ab5q-L_YU8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

BEANS ON TOAST

GOTT STRAFE ENGLAND

louie, you are NOT WELL

since its a ghost town here anyone want a Tarot reading? I'll do a big read for someone if they have a specific question or focus.
drinking heavily so the Grand Tarot may flow in odd ways

this thread is very exclusionary, please delete it

Poor welsh

what deck do you have?

reminder to not reply ro canadians

t. Hibernian/Caledonian savage

Louis if you don't let me in, I SHALL gain access through the back window

someone hacked my psn account but i called up psn support and they sorted it for me

What will happen to me if I reply to Canadians?

Traditional Golden Dawn deck
I find it easier to read compared to more flashy decks

What do I do when I get to london for my trip next week?

eh, not bad actually

hacked some cunts psn account

his account name was "rainbowdashsamuraininja" so pretty hard not too hahahaha too bad he called psn and reclaimed it

Might do some shitposting on the Daily Mail

>there are people itt that will never have a dragon on their flag

I pity them

>the UK has the second highest rate of Autism in the world after Japan

Got a german qt on intapals

who are you quoting

autism diagnoses are retarded imo. the idea of a spectrum is just bizarre for it, particularly when a lot of it is just weird behaviours of which a lot of people do to an extent

>the UK has the second most feminine prime minister in the world after Canada

I'd fuck Trudeau
>that jawline
>that hair
hope he doesn't go bald like his dad

I was loving my spontaneous dance session in the kitchen, but alas, it's almost time for the family to wake up.

His dad got cucked. He looks nothing like him

wish I had bright ice blue eyes like my grandfather
>tfw my grandad was so alpha and I'm a bum

i've scrot rot

dont come near me

he looks a lot like him desu
his mum was still a whore.
Trudeau Sr. was pretty handsome too.

Alri so there's this friend who's a grill

How I her was in 1st year when my roomate, who's known her since they were kids, introduced me.

I instantly thought she was hot as fuck and wanted to bed her but my roomate says she's been dating a dude for 2 years now.

Guys a prick, I've only met him once but whatever desu

Anyways, so this girl is my "friend". We RARELY speak during the week but she'll sometimes ask what I'm doing on the weekends despite being able to text my roomate (guy who's known her since kids)

I feel like we've always had that sexual tension but I've never got the proper chance to make a move.

Fast forward 3 years (today). She's texted me the last few weeks to hang of but our schedules have been conflicting

Anyways, she texts me today to go to Guelph (where our rented houses are for school) to get drinks next weekend.

Really wondering what I should do?

Should I attempt to bed her and risk the awkwardness forever if she's still loyal to her now 5 year boyfriend and rejects me?

Quite the predicament lads

Questions and concerns will be responded to PROMPTLY

go back to /can/ you betaboi

Just go out with her without expectations so you can enjoy yourself
If it happens, it happens

Whenever I do that I end up with no memory of what happened last night

>Team USA walks out
>a tear comes to my eye
It's coming home lads :')

having a go

>the Olympics
Nah , not a fan

Your team looked cute in their little shorts :3

it will never be the same as the classical Olympics

Still thinking about Barbara, lads

youtube.com/watch?v=BwaY-wqeKGQ

haha literally found a horny yank on omegle to talk to
kept making fun of her, it was quite fun

you dont say

mong

just go.. you don't seem that hung up on her other than wanting to fuck her so it's not like you're gonna go full beta and fall in love with her

god damn it lads I FUCKED UP

>qt girl at work talks to me
>find out we have a lot in common
>weeks go by, we don't talk despite her making small attempts to talk to me (I have terrible social anxiety)
>tonight
>clock out and go to my car, she's parked near me
>wait for her to come out so I can ask her if she wants to hang out some time
>she starts walking to her car
>get out and start walking to her
>wimp out and pretend I'm walking back to the building
>decide it's too far so I just pretend I dropped something and had to pick it up in the parking lot
>walk back to my car and drive home
>get home
>find her Facebook
>message her
>realize she never told me her last name

God dammit she's going to know I'm a creep now . I blew it /brit/! My one shot at a qt gf

Pics

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3725050/Black-lives-matter-protesters-block-road-Heathrow-airport.html

>rigged comments again

Oy vey

Friend circle and all that though

wait, did you message her without adding her?

Yes

no pics, just a decent conversation. it helped the ol' depression hehe

goin to beddies

anyone tuck me in?

just get drunk enough where you've got balls of steel but not brains of shit and have a sutble crack. you can always write that off as drunken fun if she rejects it.

just don't start trying to like finger bash her straight up. be smooth and shit innit.

oh m8 why really i mean why

if you had mutual friends you could say she popped up in suggested friends and you thought it'd be alright to add her. message requests are so weird imo. what'd you say?

You could have just said you found her on suggested friends or something, also
>not adding her then waiting a few days

>just get drunk enough where you've got balls of steel but not brains of shit

VERY fine line between the two

Wonder what her friends would do if they saw us desu

This came up as suggested friend and you recognised her through that. Now you continue to talk to her normally at work and don't do anything social media wise with her. The right time will come up

I told her that I've been meaning to talk to her but I'm really nervous (she's also really shy but not as much as I am) so I decided to just message her on FB. I also said "I hope you don't think it's weird that I found your Facebook, I saw your name at the clocking station." We have a lot in common and she seems interested. Also I found her OKCupid profile so she's def looking for someone.

I only have one Facebook friend, my German friend. I only have a fb to stay in touch with him desu so the suggested friend thing wouldn't work.

might depend person to person. personally i have a massive gap between being confident and knowing what to say versus being too retarded to understand confidence and english.

this would be one of those things that happens later in the night as it's winding down so just lay the ground work and see what happens. like i said, play it off like drunken antics if she rejects you but make the proposition so casual and sutble that you can easily convince her you didn't mean anything

Hahah fuck m8. If she sees you only have 1 friend then it's over

oh m8 please tell me you at least hide your friend list so she can't see how many friends you have. i mean not getting a lot of likes on your photo as a guy is fine but nah you need a solid like 250 to even register, and 250 is like absolute minimum

Cute

Well I did mention in my message that I don't use FB. Am I in the clear? God dammit I hope I didn't fuck up. She's kind of a weird girl herself and like I said, she has an OKCupid account so maybe she'll look past my e-stalking her. We have a LOT in common and she does this cute embarrassed smile thing whenever I acknowledge her. We've only talked once though, like 3 weeks ago. Our last interaction was last night when she opened the door right as I was reaching for it and startled me.

excited

please help me guys I'm so lonely I just want her to love me

Just have a wank you'll be right after

For what?

Waiting til the cider wears off to get on the benzos

Going outdoors to see Suicide Squad tonight!

I'm too lonely to jerk off.

paki cunt just moved to sleaford and opened a chip shop lads

dubs decides whether I glass him or not innit

Oh so you're a public wanker

That's gotten shit reviews m80

how many matches do you have on Tinder?
I've only got 102 but I only use it in spurts

IMDB 7.3 so it can't be too bad.

A movie doesn't have to be an epic tale of fantasy with the worlds most intricate critic friendly plot to be a fun night out, which I don't get very regularly. Plus they serve beer to your seat in this one so I can always get fucked.

youtu.be/5ab5q-L_YU8

Morning lads off to Isle of Wight today

68 in about 3 weeks

0 but I swipe left on 99.5% of girls. Had a couple super likes doe.

It's a ghetto for inbreds mate, avoid.

Yeah I was stumped by that, genuinely must be rigged. DM readers would not say that.

Cheeky spliff lads

FUUUUCK I FUCKED UPPPPP

Queen Victoria lived there pham

The plug hooked me up senpai

siqq my pham, what choons you play on those bad boys?

Imagine living past the age of 30...I'd neck myself honestly

They always get 1000's of upvotes super quickly

How old are you?

Audiobooks

fucking kek, it's quite blatant then.

I suppose they don't want potential advertisers put off by muh hurtful opinions.

*walks at you*

aaah yeah, that's a vibe. Give this one a go.

Can't decide if I like the shape of her legs or not

hate fat cats

aint that bad

you get to have that experienced man charm with the ladies, Don Draper esque

or you can just happily raise your children

You do.

>not liking warm fluffy things

her torso too got damn small