Morning coffee

Good moring Sup Forums,

how do you fellas make your morning coffee (or tea)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oWuyrlXI7nA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>drinking the caffeinated Jew

>t. Finnish water drinker

I work in a grocery store that has a bunch of different coffee from different cunts. What country should I try out first?

Actually I was going to make it form a moka later

kopi luwak or how hell you spell it

Percolator

Wait non italians use this too?

my flatmate is half italian, so i got into using it

Much better than the paper filter shit the germans use or your sillyinstant i guess

Nah m8, I do it the patrician way - starting a day with aloe juice.

the only way

I put a pod in a machine and then I press a button.

Coffee is for mathematicians, fat old female accountants and simply degenerates.

A chemex

Then I go to my job as a barista

We have an automatic espresso machine except ours does it with real beans. It's pretty convenient desu, but it was like $1500 or something.

Yes, it's what my brother uses for his.

Suomi Percolator :DDDD

>aloe juice
how does it taste

>fellas

Dropped.

>fellas
Piss of yank

Yes. I bought one during my Erasmus in Slovenia. I infected half of my friends when I got back and now everybody has one.

fortunately bays i'm not one of those

1. Set the kettle to boil.
2. Put teabag in the cup
3. Put boiling water in the cup
4. Stir for like a minute
5. Give the teabag a squeeze before removing it
6. Remove teabag, add milk
7. Stir again

If you put the milk in first in tea you're a fucking poofter.

with this

This gets my day going every morning. A real life saver.
I was using enegry driks heavely for many years before this came around two years ago.

I'm out of milk so no coffee for me.

Regular percolator is fine, I prefer "moka" to "dessert" though.

Italian coffee is the best, although the concentrated tannins hurt my stomach and give me the shits afterwards.

Belgium is a staunch coffee-country, tea is for old women, hipsters and faggots. I'm afraid I am such a faggot, for I like black tea, especially Earl Grey tea (considered extremely faggy here), and I have learned to appreciate tea from living with Russians.

of course, it makes the best coffee

>If you put the milk in first in tea you're a fucking poofter.

>drinking unsweetened tea with milk

It like you took a great drink from the Orient, and then you proceeded to present it in the most bland, most untasteful way possible.

I guess it matches your boiled cabbage and deep-fried mars bars well?

I cook it in one of these and extra sweet and with milk, the latter to cool it down faster.

& this brand

i prefer black tea senpai (dont let the other brits see). I don't enjoy tea with milk, but i love milk by itself (whole only though)

Disgusting

Mummy doesn't buy me milk to make me coffee >:c

Only hipsters and green party voting "goatwool socks" love green tea. Black tea is for intelligent, educated people who value the extra dimension of fermentation of the leaves.

I drink it with sugar or honey, but without milk. I admit I have an aversion to drinking pure milk, even in cornflakes or with cocoa powder.

>nu-male faggot loving his extremely overpriced single-dosage-percolator.

I bet you brag about it to every visitor you get, amirite?

Congrats, you are even a bigger shitlord that your Canadian little brother.

pic related

also a french press/plunger if i'm in the mood for that and two grinders to keep them supplied

Why's that? Do you really go after people who got an expensive coffee machine?

Noice was also thinking of getting one of such.

we've had ours something like 3 or 4 years now

compared to buying coffee in a cafe it probably paid for itself in the first year between my wife and i drinking one or two coffees each, per day

Around here we are plagued by hipsters, nu-male types and midlife-crisis males who love to show you their new Senseo(R) or similar coffee-per-pad percolators they've paid hundreds of euros for, and they expect you to act as if you notice this in the coffee it produces (from their equally overpriced pads).

Once I said, in the early days of this fad and I was still unaware, that I still prefered coffee from a regular coffee machine. Needless to say I've made myself very unwelcome.

I don't mind expensive machines, sure some people love their gadgets, and it may very well be better, but if it isn't, why am I expected to lie about it?

>compared to buying coffee in a cafe it probably paid for itself
that's for sure, not to mention the convenience of making a cup with it.

podfaggots need to die

cowfee?

This

MÄMMI
SAUNA
KAHVI

yeah exactly

ever tried snorting a line of pure caffeine?

youtube.com/watch?v=oWuyrlXI7nA
obligatory viewing

green tea is alright. Saying that there was a period were i was having about 5+ cups a day.

Honey is great sweetener though, prefer it over sugar

I do, but I also lived in Italy for a bit.

i use a keurig and i have no idea what you're talking about. single serve coffee makers are about convenience. it's quick and easy and everyone in the house can make a cup with their own preference of coffee. nobody thinks these things make superior coffee. in fact, it's the complete opposite. pods are obviously not a substitute for brewing fresh ground coffee. you just have to measure that against how quickly you want to be able to get your coffee and get out the door in the morning. for me, i don't give a shit. my keurig cost $99 and i drink the cheapest k-cups i can buy at the grocery store.

>I like my coffee black, just like my wife's bull

I literally use a funnel. I plop the funnel on top of my thermos, put in a filter and coffee, and pour hot water over it until I'm out of water.

Takes about five minutes, and I've done it that way for years, so I don't think it's impractical. I use the time while the kettle boils to rinse the thermos and prepare the funnel, and I never have to decalcify anything.

Maybe twice a year I let the thermos sit with hot water and vinegar for a few hours, to clean out any gunk. My coffee is ten times better than most shit they serve for 5€ a cup in baker's or cafeterias, and costs maybe 10c per liter.