Why do the french get mad when they see an algerian flag ?

Why do the french get mad when they see an algerian flag ?

Other urls found in this thread:

express.co.uk/news/world/695680/French-tourist-beaten-Turkish-nationalists-coup
express.co.uk/news/world/695711/France-to-shut-down-rogue-mosques-to-wipe-out-Jihadi-preaching-amid-major-crackdown
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Algerian_War
youtube.com/watch?v=_7OOnu_UaEk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I dont get it either
they colonized algeria and now they reap what they sowed

Sibling rivalry

Why do the French go to turkey for vacation?

>French Tourist BEATEN to a PULP by Turkish nationalists and forced to say 'I love Turkey'

express.co.uk/news/world/695680/French-tourist-beaten-Turkish-nationalists-coup

Why almost all Muslim countries have the moon and the star? They should be more original.

It's too green. A full white flag with a crescent moon should be best flag to France.

Mehmet pls

I am not mad just for a cherrypicked picture of the Eiffel tower because I know better

They aren't even veiled

Step up your game

Because these are the symbol of Islam

dont like sharing your country with Algerians?
I bet they didnt like beeing colonized by you either, but such is life

ⵜⵀⴻⵢⵔⴻ ⴱⵓⵜⵜⵀⵓⵔⵜ ⴰⴱⵓⵓⵜ ⵓⵙ ⵛⵓⵎⵉⵏⴳ ⵜⵓ ⵜⵀⵉⴻⵔ ⵛⵓⵏⵜ ⴰⵏⴷ ⵔⵓⵉⵏⵉⵏⴳ ⵜⵀⴻⵉⵔ ⵔⴻⴱⵓⵜⴰⵜⵉⵓⵏ ⵍⵎⴰⵓ

Algerians have to forgot Arabian. They have French, the best language.

>Yes I have break free from my oppressor!
>That means I'll start living at his home now

me in the middle, rubbing gently at my sister

It's impossible to tell apart a Frenchman from a French speaking Algerian.

ⴰ ⵉⵣⵣⵓ?

ⵏⵔⵏ

don't try me fiston

ⵜⵀⵉⴻⵉⵏⵉⵏⴳ ⵔⵜ ⴰⴱⵓⵓ ⵔ ⵔⴻⴱⵓⵜⴰⵜⵉ

>French Empire strong, we rule the world
>w-why does the colonial scum come to France?

>AHAHAHA FRENCHIE WATCHA DOIN' ? DON'T SURRENDER JUST YET EHEHEH JUST KIDDING AHAH

So why they didn't go to France when being ruled by them? Why they need to go to France AFTER the end of the French Empire?

T'as vraiment rien à foutre de ta journée Bilel ?

This is stupid. If they are so proud of their country, why not stay on them?

Ottoman tramp stamp. Cucked harder than Australia.

supprime stp

>""""""""""""""almost all"""""""""""""

> these are the symbol of Islam

Shut the fuck up.

because the racists french didn allow their subjects free travel

express.co.uk/news/world/695711/France-to-shut-down-rogue-mosques-to-wipe-out-Jihadi-preaching-amid-major-crackdown

FRENCH Prime Minister Manuel Valls says the country is to shut down mosques, cut foreign funding and police the content delivered in sermons in a massive crackdown on Islamic fundamentalism.

islam status: BAGUETTED

i hate algerians so much. french should finish the job proper and kill all these sub-human monkeys that pollute our world

Modern French are atheist and homosexual. The weird thing is Algerian French are closer to traditional French than the French.

No matter the race or nationality, diaspora monkeys are the worst. Uga uga I left my shithole of a country but look at me so proud now. Kill 'em all, starting with Portuguese.

ⴷⵓⵎⴱ ⴼⵉⵔⴰⵏⵙⴰ ⵏⵓⵜ ⴽⵏⵓⵡⵉⵏⴳ ⵜⵀⴰⵜ ⵡⴻ ⴰⵔⴻ ⵙⴻⵛⵔⴻⵜⵍⵢ ⵛⵓⵏⵇⵓⴻⵔⵉⵏⴳ ⵜⵀⴻⵎ

khm, I believe most Europe feels exactly the same about you people ...

Portuguese diaspora is pretty chill here. Hell, every diaspora. If one of the few things I'm proud of my shitty country is how those things never happen here.

What did Algerians do to you? I know they have high standards which is why they ignore Afgaynistan from travel list.

some algerian faggot scammed me in cc trade. fucking niggers

He is a fat Turk kiddo behind proxy

Why did you even go through all the effort to shop that in paint?? Genuinely curious.

t. Arabier

dunno

But I save it but future meme.

Good for you, not our problem you were dumb.
Explains it.

Wrong. Turk. Stop claiming that the Turkish flag is a symbol of Islam. It's retarded.

Are you an atheist?

afgan proxy? seriously? why would such a think even exist?

How is that relevant? Even if you are muslim it's wrong to say that islam has symbol.

Moon and star was just a symbol that Ottomans used. And adopted by their vilayets like Algeria, Tunisia or Ottomanboos like Pakistan.

they are mad that the shitskins have bigger cocks and cucked them in war

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Algerian_War

>ⵜⵀⴻⵢⵔⴻ ⴱⵓⵜⵜⵀⵓⵔⵜ ⴰⴱⵓⵓⵜ ⵓⵙ ⵛⵓⵎⵉⵏⴳ ⵜⵓ ⵜⵀⵉⴻⵔ ⵛⵓⵏⵜ ⴰⵏⴷ ⵔⵓⵉⵏⵉⵏⴳ ⵜⵀⴻⵉⵔ ⵔⴻⴱⵓⵜⴰⵜⵉⵓⵏ ⵍⵎⴰⵓ
is this berber?

oⵓⵉ ⵎoⵏⵙⵉⴻⵓⵔ

what the fuck are you saying
english please not alien

ⵢⴻⵙ ⵙⵉⵔ ⵜⵀⵉⵙ ⵉⵙ 'yes, berber' ⵡⵔⵉⴳⵀⵜ ⵍⵎ ⵇⵙⵏⵯⴱⵍⵅⵡⵇⵙ ⴼⵊⴻⵉⵜⵓ

Iyyah

you right, they continued behaded people not like us.

I see why americans know so little about the world, because they fear they lose their identity if they actually learn about different cultures

this is some kind of south polish dialect
also knows as Język Śląski

>memes are real

I wish French were gayer damn

Laïcité motherfuckers

Though this won't really help - most of the radicalism is outside of Mosques and in caves

Can you do them all with crosses? Would probably be better for bait purposes.

It remembers me the biggest fail of France, letting go the potential of asylum for ex french colonials, the richest country of Africa hosting the solar energy potential which could have supplied the whole Africa for france's benefits.

The algerians could have been real french.
Now they are for the majority parasites.

please tell me more. I know one algerian, and I confused him for a frenchman, and he showed me pictures of some of algeria, looked like a nice vilalge in france

>The algerians could have been real french.
And with a total population of 100 million, France would've been 40% Islamic. Maybe, MAYBE, if some Spanish Inquisition style mass conversion to Catholocism took place, this would've been viable.

De Gaulle did nothing wrong. The French are white, Catholic and Latin, Remove any of those three factors and they're no longer French.
>"M-Muh Laïcité tho muhfugga"
How's that working out for you?

Huguenots are French but aren't Catholic

And how many Huguenots does France have? Last time I checked they were about 2% of the French population. That still fits De Gaulle's ideas that minorities should remain a miniscule and preferably invisible minority.

Should they become 40%, shit would hit the fan. Arguably a lot less hard than with 40% Muslims, but it'd be a big divide nonetheless at the cost of the unity of France.

desu, I prefer protestants, at least they're not cucked by this cucky pope.

Your flag make a good combustible we love it :)
youtube.com/watch?v=_7OOnu_UaEk

>cette rage dans les coms

MA BITE

They are my favourite meme.Spending their years shouting they'll take over us, they can'tdo anything but burning cars while leaving in the shittiest places.

Are we ?

When younger I always thought that Zidane was an authentic frenchman.

I wouldn't be mad at that qt on the left

Besides, they're obviously tourists since we got the ugly and inbred ones like Bilel

Protestants are behind the French Revolution and the free-masonry. they're far more cucked than the catholics.

>syrians dreaming they have the golan
>arabs dreaming palestine exists

double kek

Going to love when our government lets us liberate them

Well he's berber and therefore, white, so we can't blame you

because it reminds them they don't have T H I C C beurette gfs

same lol
I only discovered that Zidane is actualy an algerian when I googled him and opened the Wikipedia link, and this wasn't many years ago. I can say the same with Benzema.