Are your parents still together?

Are your parents still together?

I am a Greek, so yes. I would cry a lot if my parents would divorce, but they will never ever do that. They will be always together.

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/int/thread/61519569/#61527690
desuarchive.org/int/thread/59742478/#59745182
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yes.

>portudivorce and spalimony

wtf?!?!?!

No
Why the fuck would you cry?

Hard to say anything.

>Belgium.

Makes sense that a non-country wouldn't have real marriages.

Because op is either an underage or a manchild

They gave life to me and were good parents.

t. victim of the 20%

Still doesn't explain why you would cry
they're not dying

Yeah.
High numbers in eu countries are probably signaling that marriage institute is outdated and does not posess serious authority anymore
Except for somewhat religious countries like poland and others.

I don't even know my dad lol

>I would cry a lot if my parents would divorce
Why? It's not like they're dead.

Well... yes and no..

Father's dead but they staid together up until...

>That Iberia

So spanish and portuguese women might be really different from the rest of the mediterranean women after all.

This map is terrifying.

no

My dad is ded, my parents were divorced

Yeah, my mum filled a divorce after my dad has abandoned us. Haven't seen him in over 15 years, I think.

Yes. They have been together since they were 14 and 15.

lol what a baby

Derp, I meant no, obviously.

>Divorcetugal

no they're not

was pretty sad at first, but i juste dealt with it now

Yes and I doubt it was a good decision.

>Bosnia
>8%

wew

i dont know

with a mother and a father

muslims
its different

>Countries where women can end their marriage on an emotional whim
good idea that will definitely make a better society

They're divorcing from eachother
Not from you
Idiot

Roughly 50% of Bosnia is muslim, so it doesn't explain everything.

W-what's going on in Czesko and Magyarsko?

but i want to live together with them forever

Not sure.

I know my parents separated mostly due to my father's alcoholism but I'm not sure if they ever actually legally divorced as my dad died from liver failure roughly a year after.

>"just" 50%
bosnians are much more religious than turks

cute

People are getting divorced.

Fucking manchild
That's not healthy

No. It fucked me up when I was a kid.

I bet people wouldn't get married so often if they knew the odds of it being a failure. At least I wouldn't even try if I lived in a country were the % is higher than 49%.

One is godless and the other is mongol society

My parents are together. It's weird how in American movies everyone is divorced and the kids are pretty ok with it

Never implied otherwise, all I've said is that it's not like their entirely muslim and that's only why their divorce rate is so low. In many cases, people can't divorce because they simply can't afford to live on their own.

The number is so high because you get married so easily there

Yes

>Belgium, Portugal, Czechia, Hungary

Wew and I thought nowhere people divorce as much as here.

No. It's because we passed from a traditional "everyone must get married even if you hate your partnern" society to a liberal one in no time.

I know a german whose grandfather died alone in a retirement home's toilet while he was trying to shit. He even laughed when he told me that.
I don't want to throw them away so they can die alone.

my parents were arguing A LOT when I was a kid and I felt extremely sad, sometimes I cried in my room. but now I don't give a fuck anymore, it's their marriage

I doubt there's much difference between us and other countries in the north in that regard

We too
But we don't get married that much, you do

We have a lot of old people living alone in their houses here, it doesn't make it any better.

[citation needed]

Funny, because my female moroccan/latino friends always tell me that Spanish men are treated like shit.

But did you past from a dictatorship to a democracy like we did 30 years ago? When you try to force shit down people's throats, they get upset.

Interesting, I guess it's still few compared to the rest of Europe.

Still, do you really want to sacrifice your own freedom just so your parents can live with you forever? I wouldn't mind having them at my own home but I would definitely try to get someone else to take care of them if they can't.

What freedom? It's not very hard to take care of them.

Brb marrying a Syrian qt

mine are dead, does that count as together?

You're not very old, aren't you?

When your responsabilities multiply and you have to work, take care of your own family, and your body isn't in the same shape it was before, having to take care of your old parents won't be the same.

I wouldn't dump them into an institution, but I wouldn't like to be worrying about them all day every day.

Only when they were Greek Orthodox Christians.

It only gets harder when they are very old (80+) and need help at much more things than before.

the further west the shittier it seems, with portugal being the epitome

Nah, you missed Belgium who are somehow even worse.

based Eire

>You'll never Czech out of your marriage
why live

Flag
No

my parents divorced when I was 12 months old and never shed a tear, quit being a fag and man up, pussy.

Yes, and nobody in my family (not even distant cousins) has ever divorced.

poor soul

parents still together and have been for over 20 years

>poor soul
are you a girl?

No but I feel sorry for people who didn't grow up with a normal family.

you're weak like a woman, I slap women for being women. with my dick that is.

Bosnian woman must be loyal.

or muslim

But you are the roleplaying nazi faggot. I thought men slap only you.

I can probably give you a good slap or two before you pass out, kanak.

Would be difficult with a knife in your neck.

I'm 6'3" can you reach that high even with your hands in the air and jumping? average kanak height is like 5'1"

How does being muslim correlate with divorce? Divorce rates in Saudi Arabia are very high.

Yes, but they shouldn't be

They don't really love each other, they've just been together a long time and it's cheaper for them to share a house than live on their own. They're in their 60's so I suppose it's not worth the bother for them to get a divorce. I hate it when I visit or go do something with them and they argue and act all cunty to each other though.

i think that doesnt matter when i have a knife

bosnians are backward people
say you want to leave your muslim husband and he will punch your face

you better use that knife ,cause when I'm done with you'd wish I had put that knife up your ass instead of fucking you up, crusader style.

keep your gay fantasies out you dirty faggot

i am greek

I'll fuck you till you love me fagget.

Yes we know it turkishit, they'll never divorce because they're incompetent unskilled halfwit barbarians, a total failure just like you are. Kys already you cuck

With your own words:

desuarchive.org/int/thread/61519569/#61527690

Mother and father are village people.
Mother was never allowed schooling or any kind of education, was later sold as a nanny under the guise of marriage and suffered my grandmother from my father's side.
It is really a cliche, I shit you not.
She became pregnant with me and I learned later she tried to kill herself with me.
Never wanted me, used me to vent her frustration at how unfair life is.
Threatened and punished me for no reason and made me feel worthless.
Nowadays she is like "I didn't do anything like that :^) it was your own fault for being like that:^)
Why can't you be like these healthily raised children :^) why you got no gf :^) you see me so much in other women that you gave up at any normal relationship :^) Something happened by our own fault?
Your fault, should have told us what we did wrong while you were not there to warn us :^)
Like we would ever listen to a child, kek!"

That said, I left and now she harps on my younger brother's.
That's life

Janny please clean my thread.

i use many foreign words just like billions of people around the world and try to find some other posts where i used smileys

Your own brother is suffering at the hands of your goat mother and instead of saving him from the hands of your imbecile parents, you sit your ass in here spamming bullshit

He'll be looking at you when he grows old and he'll be cursing you, incompetent turkshit kanake faggot

fucking spanish girls , they are the worst woman

I think I'll take a bath in your blood.

desuarchive.org/int/thread/59742478/#59745182

let me have sex with a moortuguese woman before that

faggot

All Greeks here know that you are one.

You're gonna scream like my ex wife.

You had never one you faggot.

You’re sweet. I’m going to make sure you kiss me good with those big lips. I’m gonna make
you my girlfriend.

I bet your father slapped you and throw you out you faggot.

Don't be surprised if I behave like a savage. I am a savage.

are you greek? I am greek

>Are your parents still together?
Yes

I'm guessing it's because of arranged marriages from south americans wanting the european citizenship.

Latin americans can get the spanish citizenship just by living here for two years, they don't need to do that.

I'm a Spaniard too and you would need more than two years for that. You'd need the same time that every inmigrant needs to get naturalized.
And I know of several south americans who have done that.

Polish visiting germanistan
People that get divorced are seen as subhumans and western wannabes. And I think thats good, you gave your word to God so hold it like a man.