nah m8

>America's next first lady

DEM TRAPS

My boy Billy!

>those wide shoulders

kek
KEK

Will Hillary have sex scandals too?

Holy shit what the fuck, I knew she was mannish but holy shit.

That's a man.

She has nice toes.
It enrages me everytime.

Hey, look this way. Michelle has much more black blood, but she's not the president. The president who americans choosed is a weak half white half black leftist mongrel raised by a white single mother.
really makes you think

mirin them traps

Everybody know that obongo is a faggot.

witnessed

This is a photoshop and you know it

Ben Garnison reaches a new low

>photoshop
No it isn't

H I G H T E S T
I
G
H
T
E
S
T

Black "woman" detected

holy shit, Obama got old

It happens to every president, find some before and after pics of past presidents, being president sucks the life out of a person.

true
i imagine the job is very stressful. I wonder if its really worth it

>leader of the free world
>not worth it

Definitaly not in USA where president has no real power.

Is he really though? Or is he just a poppet of the corporate lobby?
I don't think Obama managed to push many of his own interests during his presidency

>stressful

they're just getting old that's it. the last preseidents were in power during the years where the body get the most damaged, the transition from being a man to old man the the late 50s early 60s

>those traps
wat de FUGG

I've been saying this for a long time, Michelle is the first transgender first lady, and Obama is the first homosexual president.

Her proportions are objectively that of a male (shoulders has wide as 3 of your heads is a male trait). She has a bulge very regularly, there are literally hundreds of signs.

That being said I would honestly probably like her more if she was actually transgendered, than the gimmick the play now.

>the first homosexual president.

you can be sure many faggits were presidents, of course they had wives

This actually looks like a woman though, and shes a world class athlete.

Yet Michelle is a pampered rich person and looks more buff than some of the best female athletes in the world. Do people seriously think this is how it do?

same woman unflattering angle

still looks like a woman

but obama doesn't?

no he doesn't at all...

truely a fine woman

there is literally nothing wrong with a transgender first lady

Her dress looks like a toilet

She's obsessed with dresses from 'up and coming designers', apparently, so all her dresses are avant-garde bullshit. Apparently these things sell for hundreds or thousands of dollars.

why the fuck does this guy never change?
matter of fact, he looks younger in 2015 than in 2000

Russian commie super soldier drugs

Almost all of her outfits have that coursette-esque tightening in the center so it looks like her hips are wider than her shoulders (they aren't)

proper blacks are too scary for most people

fitting because she looks like a piece of shit

>9gag watermark

Fuck off faggot

Damn, Parks husband is big isn't he?
Obama's 6ft and he's very similar if not taller.

i'm sure she is the ugliest first lady in history
post an uglier US first lady protip: you can't

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

>being triggered by some funny internet picture's source

fuck off being butthurt somewehere else

Nobody talked shit about Michelle till after Obama finished his two terms
why even attack Michelle and Barrack now? he's not running for re-election

I'd rather stick it in Hillary desu

>Nobody talked shit about Michelle till after Obama finished his two terms
Yes they did, the Obamas even had Joan Rivers assassinated for it.

youtu.be/Et38_Ufv-Jw

some1 typed "thanks for a goof of the day"- considering there ain't no shit between the lines, I pleased or pissed off the guy? Dear Sup Forums pls reply
t.Jan Ponglishsky

UU
UU

It's funny because with all the plastic surgery, melania unironically looks like a tranny. Michelle just looks like an average black woman.

funny how you posted the uglier pic of hillary you could find and she still looks way better than that baboon

This was very recent so my point still stands, show me someone calling Michelle a trap during Obama's first term
And Joan had dementia and died of old age, she was completely mental before she hit the dust

People have been saying it for years...

>over 2 years ago
>very recent
Why are you so afraid to admit you were wrong about something you have no insight on? That's a sign of weakness you know.

During Obama's first term everyone was saying either
1. OMG HE'S BLACK LIKE HOW COOL :3
2. Obama wasn't even born in the US therefore he should not be president, his birth certificate from Hawaii is fake

anons pls respond ( ._.)

It means he had a laugh at your post

Why would admit to be wrong when you haven't provided anything to back up your claims other than an old lady's death bed ramblings

great, luv ya user (that was my intend u see)

You have to go back, Bilel

Type "Michelle Obama is a man" in youtube and look for videos older that whatever you consider to be old enough.

This has been a topic for years, in fact people talk about it less now than they use to.

>Why should I believe an American on the subjective of what Americans talk about when I can base my entire opinion on my foreign perspective on American media?
Everybody is looking for a fight these days

Sorry american-san :3 I was just trying to get you to notice me which worked! yay :D
*cough*/IadmitIwaswrongsorry/*cough*

If she used to be a man I applaud her for sticking to her guns and insisting she is a woman instead of going on twitter and complaining about being transgender all day.

All you have to do is say hi to me first ally

getting strange looks when going to the right bathroom
#transpersonproblems

I thought homosexuality was haram in morroco

Hi! :3 how are you greatest ally

I'm alright, pretty relaxing morning. We finally got rain, my city has been in a severe drought this summer so it is very welcome.

How are you doing?

she looks like in eternal pain

>high test=masculine
Lol no

I'm alright as well, though the weather still sucks but its getting colder as days go by
What state?

that's a big bitch

I'm from a small state called New Hampshire

>michelle looks like the average black women plus 8 months of HRT
FTFY

Looks like a nice place

It's secretly the best place on the planet but don't tell anybody.

Tell me something I don't know about your homeland

>111111

Not much to know about it
Tell me what do you know and I'll tell you if you missed something

I know you border Algeria because I have fixed laptops for people there, and I've heard you make good olive oil and I know that you were the first country to form an alliance with us when we declared independence.

Baby got it goin on.

I would fuck her just to be able to say I had done so. Also black girls taste good

Best olive oil is Tunisian I think
We also border Spain because it has to enclaves in the northern Moroccan coast, Ceuta and Melila
There's this big mountain range that extends from Tunisia to Morocco then turns south west and ends at the Atlantic coast
There's a patch of desert to the south of Morocco proper which we call the Moroccan sahara and the world calls western sahara, we went to war to get it back from the separatists and we pretty much won but no one recognizes our sovereignty over it, not that it matters since we've been in control since the 70s
The sahara has caused the relations between Morocco and Algeria to turn to shit since Algeria is harboring the separatists
right now the border between us is closed but people can still cross because the border is huge and hard to patrol
The people can be shitty or good depending on the region but mostly shitty
what else would you like to know amigo

>serious question
Is she on steroids? Her neck muscles are impossible to achieve

It's literally a man, Obama is a homosexual. He dated pic related before he married Michelle

There has been some occasional speculation that Michelle has Crohn's disease, and steroids are a common medication prescribed to deal with that. Now usually people don't think of those kind of steroids as helping you gain muscle mass because they're not meant for it, but all steroids have the same general effects and if a person has a strong ethic for working out it could happen.

high quality Tunisian olive oil

킨그 닉개르