On the African belief that they're physically stronger than Whites

White men,mainly Eastern Europeans dominate in almost all strength and endurance-based disciplines?Also, weren't Whites the ones who've colonized all of the known world not so long ago while Africans were busy with amounting to absolutely nothing?

It simple boggles my mind as a foreigner how Africans are allowed act like this in the United States of America, France and Great Britain.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0diJNybk0Mw
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pacification_of_Algeria
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kingdom_of_Ait_Abbas
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Berber_people
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kutama
fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Afrique_romaine#Principales_tribus_d.27Afrique_romaine
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/French_conquest_of_Algeria
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Berber_dynasties
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ottoman_Algeria
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moors#Notable_Moors
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kingdom_of_Ait_Abbas#Wars_against_the_Ottomans_and_Kuku
books.google.dz/books?id=pPUeQLcGMOMC&pg=PT60&dq=lingua franca algiers&hl=fr&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwis6OXJpq3OAhUBbRQKHcZqCeQQ6AEIKDAC#v=onepage&q=lingua franca algiers&f=false
slate.com/articles/health_and_science/science/2014/11/whites_see_blacks_as_superhuman_strength_speed_pain_tolerance_and_the_magical.html
fr.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bataille_de_la_Kalâa_des_Beni_Abbès_(1553)
fr.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bataille_de_la_Kalâa_des_Beni_Abbès_(1559)
fr.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Siège_de_la_Kalâa_des_Beni_Abbès_(1590)
fr.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bataille_de_Guidjel_(1638)
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Cringe thread, OP.

Political correctness.
In Eastern Europe that is not possible right now. Men will go nuts.

Because Africans Americans aren't """Africans""" they're mix-breed hybrids that were bred to be the strongest and most durable workers.

We gave them the best African and European genes in order to make sure shit gets done, they're our Super Soldiers and we will use them to dominate all non-winter sports in the name of the USA.

Someone sound insecure

Just interested in understanding their mindset.Is it a coping mechanism or something more?

Eastern Europeans aren't white though.
Go ahead and call me a Mongol if it makes you feel better but my skull shape is Nordic and pure.

>White men,mainly Eastern Europeans dominate in almost all strength and endurance-based disciplines?
Because they use roids

>Also, weren't Whites the ones who've colonized all of the known world not so long ago while Africans were busy with amounting to absolutely nothing?
What does it have to do with physical strength?

see

>they use roids
>implying others don't

This is called exceptions. In the 100m there are only black though.

Blacks have faster muscle twitch what other races, which makes them good at running and jumping. That's pretty much it.

They have heavy muscle and bone density making them hopeless swimmers.

Blacks no matter how pumped up on steroids ave never competed well in strength or endurance events. Every single strong man competition is dominated by whites as are distance events requiring stamina (triathalon for instance).

Never forget that a sport only becomes popular if the Jew is promoting it. You are watching what they show you, and they are promoting sports with a majority of black players.

The points on American black eugenics is important also, you have to remember that they biggest, dumbest and strongest were selected for slaves, and bred like animals. American niggers and niggerest.

Also strong man events were usually dominated by Nordic countries (which are now sissified). Its only recently that Eastern Europe has made inroads. Could be R1a Genes shared by them all that gives super strength?

>dipshit who doesn't understand genetics #345211

R1a is just a marker, it doesn't carry any "traits"

Slavic Mesocephalic skulls are designed for function and please, the average facial features of Finns and other Nordics are sub-par at best.

Then how do you explain that most Slavic phenotypes are always predominately mesomorpic and endomorphic?

ITT: Insecure whiteboys

Because you can't afford any food.

Negros got colonized 50 years.

Bosnian: 500 years

Say much

M8 I'm pretty sure fast twitch muscle is the sort you wan't for doing some really heavy lifts. I'd say this mostly boils down to the combination of body types and cultural preferences, for example niggers have long legs and like running and jumping around

savage

>it's another stormfag thread

Jesus, you couldn't hold a thread on Sup Forums so you had to sperg out here?

Wonderful

I'm kind enough to not add roman, byzantine, other turkic etc. colonization of Bosnia.
Actually it's 2000 years of hardcore cuckoldry.

Blacks have higher muscle to fat ratios, you can see this by looking at their bodies. Many never go to the gym but have work out physiques.

They also spend less time in the womb than whites or Asians yet emerge more physically developed.

This is similar to other animals.

>It simple boggles my mind as a foreigner how Africans are allowed act like this in the United States of America, France and Great Britain.

Most of those posting under the US flag on Sup Forums, are self-hating whites and progressive millennials of the following type:

youtube.com/watch?v=0diJNybk0Mw

They are taught from birth to show deference to People of Colour, principally blacks.

>muscle to fat ratios

The fuck? Blacks are by large the fattest demographic in the US, which is already the fattest country.

>Because you can't afford any food

Mesomorph:having a husky muscular body build

Endomorph:having a heavy rounded body build often with a marked tendency to become fat and tall

H can we become muscular and fat/tall if we can't afford food, you cretin.

Niggers were being colonized since the early 16th century and as I recall, you were also colonized by the French for almost one and a half century, they used to play ball with "your decapitated" heads.

>Actually it's 2000 years of hardcore cuckoldry

That's actually more of a trait of your North African kind, given the fact that you were always a stopping sign for every semi-competent civilization out there.

>Because you can't afford any food

Mesomorph:having a husky muscular body build

Endomorph:having a heavy rounded body build often with a marked tendency to become fat and tall

H can we become muscular and fat/tall if we can't afford food, you cretin.

Niggers were being colonized since the early 16th century and as I recall, you were also colonized by the French for almost one and a half century, they used to play ball with "your decapitated" heads.

Nope, most of Africa, black or north, was conquered circa 1850-1880. In 16th it's like 1%.
You get enslaved, conquered, raped like whores by turks for 500 year. No one got ashamed like that in history.

The french conquered your slave ancestors aka Janissaires, and Europeans we're slaves here in most cities lol. We never lost against them actually, you did, cuckboy.

The play with head is arab thing btw.

Stay buttmad, 500 years lol.

Kek here in Kabylia we were never conquered until late 19th.

We stopped roman, Byzantine, ottomans etc. All who mass-gangraped your whore ancestors.

Obliterated

Why this cuck not replying? He surrender like his ancestors did in the last 2000 years?

Actually,we've avoided that by perfidiously accepting Islam,plus it took 70 years to conquer a country with a population of barely 200000 inhabitants.

> No one got ashamed like that in history

That would be you, I've heard the French were basically allowed to pick any Algerian women as long as she was married to a native man.

>Nope, most of Africa, black or north, was conquered circa 1850-1880

I'm well aware of that, but the colonization began in the 16th century, as I've said.

> Janissaires
At that time,the Janissary corps were filled with volunteers, thanks to the reforms of Selim IV

> We never lost against them actually
The level of your disillusion is amusing, they've conquered you, rather easily if I may add, expeditionary forces and all.

> here in Kabylia we were never conquered until late 19th

Kabylia was a part of the Kingdom of Numidia (202 BC – 46 BC). It was later taken over by the Roman Empire, and became split between the provinces of Africa and Mauretania Caesariensis. In AD 289, the Quinquegentiani, a Berber tribe from Kabylia, rebelled against Roman rule; the rebels were defeated in a year-long Roman offensive in the years 297-298, in which the Quinquegentiani were driven from their homeland in Kabylia, into the Sahara.

Also, the Kabyle country remained as unconquerable as it was inaccessible to the Ottoman deys. They generally established a few coastal military settlements and some in valleys, where they imposed the rule of the Islamic Ottoman Empire. The mountainous core land, however, remained independent because it lacked roads.

You haven't stopped anyone, you were just too primitive and too craven to build roads and actual passages through your mountains.

>

Because he is taking his time to further educate himself about your "unconquerable people", it turns out that they've mostly preferred to hide in their mountains and flee to the dunes instead of fighting their enemies head on, which shouldn't be surprising, given their origin.

On the point of cucks, your greatest export to France are female prostitutes, who're basically overcrowding every larger southern port in France.

Your pic is Agourai, in Morocco. Retard, serbian should have finnished the job.

We resisted until early 20th en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pacification_of_Algeria
There's the link.
What is 50 years compared to your 2000?

As your pasta show, Quinquegentiani blocked rome for 300 years then get to south to avoid them.

Ottoman the same en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kingdom_of_Ait_Abbas

We always we're more civilized than you in the last 300 years, berbers produced many great mens, we conquered iberia etc. For centuries when you get cuked for 2000 years and never did anything relevant.

>mens

We conquered and enslaved half of the world for 5000 years, since Sheshonq, moorish empire, barbary pirats etc.
Berber world got pacified once in early 20th for 50 years, in cities were most of the population was balkanit and european slaves, before kicking euros out.

Meanwhile you get raped by everyone for 2000 years.
Making fantasy won't change that. If you want to go really deep in the argument with citation etc. I'm ready. Cuck.

Bosnian history:

- Cucked by indoeuros
-celtes
- avars
-illyrian
-roman
-hun
-Byzance
-hungarian
- ottoman
-yugo

Never independant until 1990 when NATO got pity of them getting genocided.

Never contributed to anything.

2000 years as a slave.

Pathetic.

Oh, pardon me you desert people all look the same to me.

>We resisted
You were a hot spot for invasions since the Roman Empire, also, living like nomads and feeling to the deserts whenever things go south isn't called resist, it's called being a craven.

>Quinquegentiani blocked Rome for 300 years then get to south to avoid them

They didn't "block them", they've actively avoided them and fled to Sahara once they were unable to continue with their guerrilla-styled warfare.

>We always we're more civilized than you in the last 300 years

Don't make me laugh, everything remotely modern in your country is the result of French hegemony and Berbers are good poets,but that's about it.

>we conquered Iberia

Those were the Moors and you were nothing more but cannon fodder in their armies.

>For centuries when you get cucked for 2000 years and never did anything relevant

Actually, we were only conquered three times, during the Roman ,Ottoman and Austrian eras, the Slavs have conquered most of the Balkan peninsula and have even besieged Constantinople in 626, later on,we've agreed to become border guards for the Byzantines who in return, have bestowed us with vast lands, pastures, forests ,holdings of our own and titles.

>the eternal 5,000 year unconquered Barbary empire

lmao you're full of shit, and were still Rome's bitch

So what? Resisting in any way is better than being cuck to Rome. That's why we speak our langage since 5000 years, Nomad resistance until Rome felt in our hands, led by Genseric.
Why do you think the berber aka barbarians is from?

>Those were the Moors and you were nothing more but cannon fodder in their armies
OK you just got full retard, like really retard, Moors is the name of our people, berbers. Also called lybian, amazigh etc.

Berbers built way more architecture since 3000 years than bosniak, we've an old and complexe civilization, and our country is still better than your uneployment shithole.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Berber_people

Where's the list of the great bosnian of those last 3000 years? How many pharaons, emperors, philosophes, popes, writters do you have?
How many empires did you made? How many people did you enslave?

Zero.

>rome's bitch
A L P S
L
P
S

My tribes with 4,000 people has more history and relevance than Bosnia.
We cucked the empire that was cucking you, vassalized it, took mena, sicily lol

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kutama

Any village of north africa with more than 1000 people got more than Bosnia anyway.

Recorded history begs to differ.Also, post-17th century Janissary units were composed of carrier military and freemen.

>If you want to go really deep in the argument with citation

You have no arguments, you're basically reusing the same statements over and over again, quite badly If I may add, given the fact that we live in the age of information where everything is easy to trace.

>Never contributed to anything
eight inventions in the field of mechanical engineering and several in the field of stereo-chemistry, two Nobel Laureates.

> Cucked by Indoeuros

Human migrations,participation in Yugoslav unification and leading centuries-long conflicts with numerically superior enemies is the same as being "cucked" ?

>Pathetic

>Algeria
>we conquered half the world

This is the biggest wewuzery I ever read on this board

You didn't resist them Manel, you've either hid in your mountains, or you've fled to the dunes of Sahara, only returns once they've relocated their troops somewhere else.

>like really retard
Moors were mostly of Arabic descent.

>and our country is still better than your uneployment shithole

You're shit if you have compare yourself to a country like mine.

The only thing you're capable of vassalising are horses, camels and the occasional Western tourist.

> How many pharaohs, emperors, philosophers, popes

Being assimilated into cultures of dominant empires isn't the same as creating them.

As excpected, this pic was made by kabyle against traitors, calles "kabyle smile"
Try harder, moron.

You didn't replied to a single of my argument because you know that I'm right. My statements are simple fact, you can't reply to them.

You forget to quote all the others who cucked you for 2000 years.
Wew. One littérature Nobel prize in 3000 years, great contribution.

One guy of my small village aka rais hamidou put your country as a tributarian state. He's the main reason you've a naval army.

We paid your sandnigger ass money so you wouldn't attack our ships, then when you asked for too much we've blown you the fuck out. I still don't see how is this in any way related to conquest.

No, that picture was made by the French soldiers before they've retreated in 1957.

>You didn't replied to a single of my argument because you know that I'm right. My statements are simple fact, you can't reply to them.

Are you incapable of reading?Every time you've made a claim, I've refuted it.

> One literature Nobel prize in 3000 years
Speaks of "cucks",can't stop using French terminology while boasting about his insignificant people.

>great contribution
Still more than you and the other Nobel prize is for Chemistry.

We're shit in comparison to other Europeans, but even with our dozen inventions and two Nobel prizes, we're still ahead of your people.

But then again, it shouldn't be surprising, considering that you all believe that running away and hiding in mountains is the same as" resisting" someone.

There has been lots of wars between tribes here and Rome moron. And like I said, using moutains to defend is better than being conquered like a whore.

>Moors were mostly of Arabic descent
OK you monkey, let me explain you, Moor or Mauri is the name of berbers since ancient times. Mauritania, old kingdom, mean land of Moors in roman texts, centuries before arabs existed.
This name is used for north african since roman tomes before arabs were even a thing.
Mauri by definition is meants to speak about amazigh.
Saying that moor "are from arab descendent" is like saying "Germanic are form slavic descendent" or "Chinese are form indian descendant", total non sense.
The moorish empire like almohade or almoravide are purly berbères/moorish empire.

Get an education, monkey.

>Being assimilated into cultures of dominant empires isn't the same as creating them.

Well we conquered and created many empires and kingdom since ancient egypt, we had almohade, fatimide, almoravid etc.
You did nothing but getting conquered and cucked.

We have a lot of ancient, medieval architecture. Lot of ancient and medieval great mens. You've nothing.

Yes, it was made to show how french soldiers get killed by "savage" rebels, idiot. It's a very famous pic of a "sourire kabyle" made in Ramchi village. Guy who did that is still alive.

>Every time you've made a claim, I've refuted it.

You never refuted the fact that you get conquered for 2000 years and that we were independant in the last 2000 years.
You never refuted that you never contributed anything to the world in 5000 years.
>can't stop using French terminology while boasting about his insignificant people.

Lingua franca came with the european slaves captured for centuries. The job of your slave ancestors was to defend us when they chimp out.
PS: 2000>50

Do I have to post every war against every tribe in Maghreb that Rome had for 400 years to make you shut up?

Go google them fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Afrique_romaine#Principales_tribus_d.27Afrique_romaine in Google book.

On you've a chimist, you think you can compete with that lol ? en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Berber_people

Almost make me sad to see that you've literally nothing.

Sub saharian african have a way richer history than you.

You raiding their supply chains is not the same as waging war against Rome.Once again, you didn't use mountain to defend yourselves, you've used them to hide and if that didn't work,then you'd proceed to flee to your deserts.

Whenever someone has to use "okay" as a prelude to an argument, that usually means that he feels cornered and threatened.

I know what Mauretania means,but I also know that the Medieval term "Moor" The term Moors refers to allMuslim inhabitants of the Maghreb, North Africa and the Iberian Peninsula, Sicily, and Malta during the Middle Ages, who initially were Berber and Arab peoples of North African descent.During the height of their civilization,they've been thoroughly arabized and have only intermarried with other Arabic dynasties, while shunning the companionship of Berbers whom they've later begun to regard as simple Nomads, unworthy of royalty .
> purely

Allegedly pure, was predominately Arabic in terms of language, culture and religion.

Also, you didn't create Egypt and the Fatimids weren't of Berber descent, even the ones that were have willingly subjected themselves to arabization.

>You did nothing but getting conquered and cucked

By the most powerful empires of their time, and at what cost?

> ancient, medieval architecture

You're also of lesser genetic stock, your average intellect is barely above the original threshold and most of your men look like failed abortion, with the except of the Tuareg, that is.

>en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Berber_people

Literally few footballers, 2 pharaohs and a long list of who dfuck are they.
And you brag about this?

Those are not French soldiers,but Algerians who were butchered for thinking they deserve to be free.

>You never refuted the fact that you get conquered for 2000 years and that we were independent in the last 2000 years

Because the Bosnian identity originated in the 11th century, and you're claiming migratory movements as conquest, which is a fallacy in it's own right.

>You never refuted that you never contributed anything to the world in 5000 years

I have you illiterate shitskin,eight inventions in the field of mechanical engineering and several in the field of stereo-chemistry.

>Lingua Franca came with the European slaves captured for centuries

It came from the French who've conquered your entire country with an expeditionary forces that was several times smaller than yours.

>2000>50

I repeat, only a moron can compare migratory movements to conquest and it's 50, but 130.

>Do I have to post every war against every tribe in Maghreb that Rome had for 400 years to make you shut up

What you've considered "wars", they've considered as target practice for their legions.

>you think you can compete with that

Of course we can, because he has objectively contributed more to sciences than all of your people have.

>Sub Saharan African have a way richer history

Of pretending to be victorious while fleeing from theirs betters.

Maybe if you moved away you wouldn't get raped by turks for 500 years.
Like I said, one tribe =/= hundrends of ones who were independant of Rome. Here's some books
books.google.dz/books?id=WEd8NeiykjAC&pg=PT177&dq="bavares" roman independant&hl=fr&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjPx_S0jK3OAhWB2RoKHd78AyUQ6AEILzAD#v=onepage&q="bavares" roman independant&f=false

books.google.dz/books?id=P6SgCgAAQBAJ&pg=PA155&dq="bavares" roman independant&hl=fr&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjPx_S0jK3OAhWB2RoKHd78AyUQ6AEIHzAA#v=onepage&q="bavares" roman independant&f=false

Nice copy pasta from wiki, yes with time Christian started to call call all musilms here moors, still it was berber dynasties, tribes etc. that ruled. When you were slaves to any one

The rulers of the Almohad, Almoravid, Taïfas etc. were pur berbers dynasties who were at war with arabs most of the time.
>they've been thoroughly arabized a

No, and even if it was the case, doesn't change the fcat that they were berbers.

>culture and religion

Then you're arabs too? Dumb monkey.

We didn't created egypt but we ruled it for centuries like Iberia. You were always cucked and never ruled anyone, not even yourselves. You've 20 years of independance, we're 5000.

At least 2 of this list ruled your country lol. Also try to not ignore the writters, roman emperors, philosophs etc.
Dunno any famous protguese myself

List is pure bullshit; it lists every folk singer, journalists and writers nobody ever heard about. It's basically list of every literate Berber who manage to wrote elementary school essay. You are not fooling anybody Mouloud.

>Dunno any famous protguese myself
That's because you are uneducated Maghreb swine.

spoken like a true cuckold
literally

They are harkis, aka traitors in french army, they got killed by FLN. Do I have to post some citation to mâke you shut up or you're going to embarass yourself even more?

So your contribution in the last 5000 years of humanity is few patterns? That's sad, even Congo or Gambia do better.
I really feel

What did you do in the last 4000 Years? No ancien or medieval philosophes, writter, emperor? You get access to civilization 1 century ago?

>
It came from the French who've conquered your entire country with an expeditionary forces that was several times smaller than yours
Citation needed for both of those.
I want to laugh because not even historia' knew the nimber of soldiers Algerian had in the 70 years of war..
Unsourced wikipedia doesn't count.

Also it come frop barbary slaves, like it or not. Your whore janissary slave ancestors were good dogs when it came to watch on our White slaves :)

>and it's 50, but 130.
Kabylia under the mokrani only felt partially circa 1870, south Oran by 1900.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pacification_of_Algeria
1830 is only the janissary held cities, your ancestors get cucked easy kek it's fun

2000>> btw. And you enslaved no one.

>they've considered as target practice for their legions.

Yeah that's why they lost most of them. Make sense!
The 280 victory is the result of 3 centuries of war since numidia ended.
Most of tribes never get even remotly romanized.

>contributed more to sciences than all of your people have.

Lo, you've one irrelevant scientist of the 10th. Moors shaped most of science for 800 years and civilized most of Europe.
We're Real Madrid and you're some second tier league amateur foot team.

Even my city produce more paper than your """ country"""

We've avoided their rape by perfidiously accepting Islam and no, we're not cowards to abandon our country after so many decades of fighting against them.

>Like I said, one tribe =/= hundred of ones who were independent of Rome

They've taken your cities and your land, they couldn't care less about some runaway horse fuckers.

Shitskin, them being at war with Arabs doesn't change anything, they've willingly arabized themselves to the point where they've began to consider themselves as "being Arabic".

>Then you're Arabs too?

No we're not, because our culture is predominately Slavic with oriental(Turkic) influence.

>we ruled it for centuries
You've had Pharaohs, that doesn't equate to "centuries of rule" .

>You were always cucked and never ruled anyone

We were fully independent for almost a century and during that time, the Bosnian kingdom was the most powerful state in 14th century Southeastern Europe which at that time, was a significantly more competitive environment than all of Northern Africa.

> 5000
You've had your golden age in the Early Middle Ages but that's about it.During most of your history,your country was a province in someone else' Empire.

3 of them are cool:
Ibn Tumart
Ibn tashfin
Tarik ibn Zyad.
try to find why

coucou

These "few patterns" have already outdone all of your accomplishments.

> traitors in french army

Keep lying to yourself, you African parasite.

> Citation needed for both of those

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/French_conquest_of_Algeria

>Outsourced Wikipedia

Subhuman, Wikipedia contains traceable sources in it's reference table.

>it come from Barbary slaves
It stems from the French occupation.

>Yeah that's why they lost most of them. Make sense!

(Citation needed)

> 3 centuries of war since Numidia ended

You're using the term "war" loosely,you've only fought guerrilla-styled warfare against them, because you always knew that they would defeat you without a second thought.

>Most of tribes never get even remotely romanized

Because they were runaway Nomads, you can't assimilate someone who's constantly on the run.

> Moors shaped most of science for 800 years and civilized most of Europe

No, those were the Frankish,Byzantine and Italian monks who've founded countless universities dedicating to studying Roman Law and Greek philosophy and history, you've only preserve the ancient teachings,which you've later defiled with your subhuman religious teachings.

>We're Real Madrid

You're over-eager subhumans who somehow believe that they were never subjugated just because they've developed a tendency of fleeing from their enemies to most inhospitable parts of their domains.

>Even my city produce

The only thing your city truly produces is cheap manual labor for French companies.

So you cucked yourself into islam to avoid ottoman rpae still accept their rule?
our kingdom here of ait Abbas crushed ottoman in battles for 370 years from 1510 to 1870.
85% of tribes population weren't subject of ottoman.

>They've taken your cities and your land

Yet most of the %populayion was nomadic and avoided their rule and taxes.
100% of your ancestors we're cuck to roman. Berbers from libya to morocco fought them as you can read in books I posted'

Egypt and levant was under berber rule for centuries under a dynasty. We conquered levant/egypt, and in médiéval age west africa, iberia, sicily.

"We were fully independent for almost a century"

We were fully independant for almost 5000 years.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Berber_dynasties

>During most of your history,your country was a province in someone else' Empire.

Nope, Roman, Byzance, Arabs and Ottoman faild both here, and cucked Bosnia.

Just go "berber" + "ottoman" in Google book idiot'

Let me guess, all three of them were influential Muslim subhumans that have roused up their fellow subhumans to invade the Iberian peninsula?

Low Quality bait. Otherwise:
>>>pol

Also their women can give birth sitting. (Not a joke)

Boring. They came, they conquer and they were driven back. Your point?

COUCOU !

user, post a timestamped picture of yourself.

If not, I'm just going to assume you're a limpwristed skinny bitch who's ashamed of his body and was likely bullied by a negro at some point.

>hey're our Super Soldiers and we will use them to dominate all non-winter sports in the name of the USA.
Except swimming.

We're as "Muslim" as you're White,we've never bought into the bullshit of some deranged Bedouin pedophile.

>Yet most of the %population was nomadic and avoided their rule and taxes

Because you couldn't mount a proper resistance.

>We were fully independent for almost 5000 years

During most of your country, you were Nomads who weren't even willing to protect their cities and centers of administration from foreign occupation, which is more than disgraceful to say the least.

>Iberia, Sicily

And in return, you were promptly kicked out by the indigenous people.

>failed both here

The Romans and the Arabs have succeeded,the Ottomans were only partially successful and the Byzantines had to fall back because they could no longer maintain such a massive border.

>Just go "Berber" + "ottoman

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ottoman_Algeria

You were their unwilling lackeys, all the way to the French occupation of Algeria.

That's a very famous pic or a "Harki" killed, no wondr you got genocided like dogs with such stupidity.

The wiki article give zero citation for the 300,000 Algerian soldiers. It only give for french troops and loss. Also how 300k Algerian making 480k french casualities a bad thing, dumb slave.

>you've only fought guerrilla-styled warfare against them,

Yep, better hold, raid, hide than getting cucked by Rome like 100% of the meditaranean people

Denying moori contribition lol
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moors#Notable_Moors

We made the islamic gold age with baghdad. Your only historical relevance is your womens opening their legs to their numérus masters.

I don't even give a fuck about your insultes because I know I'm right and you know it too.
You're just a pseudo human, the résultats of 3000 years of râpe, slavery, conquest, submission, useless half turk trash can't name one relevant guys in their history.

We're not the n'est, but we're far superior to any balkanit rat nation. You should kiss m'y feet like your janissary slave ancestors did.

>It is a crossboarder playing I know science science edition

>WE WERE NEVER REALLY MUSLIM GUYS WE WERE JUST PRETENDING THE WHOLE TIME
LOL this is so sad

COUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Better to pretend than to have them fuck our women for all eternity.

Being rebels indépendant nomades still very far supeiror to being conquered cuck people l ike you.
Holding foreign land for centuries is superior than being conquered by anyone like you.

Arabs hold Algeria for 20 years before the 739 berber revolt.

About ottoman here, pic related. Stfu' kingdom of ait abas here kept balkanit cuckboy in check. Only 1/6 of tthe country was hold by them, and it's because they caleld them in firsst place

You're useless mountain and desert niggers, but I'll give you that you're still more useful than Balkan non humans, except Greece of course.
Balkans might be on par with sub Saharan Africa for how useless it has been historically. 12k years of history and what do they have to show for it? Nikola Tesla? lmao

We had cool moorish petriode, and ancien Carthage in Maghreb.
After 16th it became useless yeah - when balkanit niggers started to rule the cities hm.

Tesla is American scientist btw lol

The initial number of French soldiers was several times smaller than yours, as I've originally stated.You've asked me to provide evidence and I have.Also, most of the French casualties were civilians.

>Yep, better hold, raid, hide than getting cucked by Rome

You didn't hold anything, you've only raided their supply chains, like rats do in abandon pantries.

>Denying moor contribution
I'm not denying it, I'm just stating that they're nearly as responsible for the rise of Europe's civilization as your subhumans would like to believe.

>We made the Islamic gold age with Baghdad
Glorious, you've only backpedaled on the achievements of Baghdad.

>Your only historical relevance is your women opening their legs to their numerous masters

More remnants of French occupation and please, the most common sight in Marseilles and Lyon are interracial couples between French men and Algerian women.

>I don't even give a fuck about your insults because

You obviously do, because you can't stop responding to me, something which as forced you to deal in absolutes in some hope of appearing as being the one who emerged victorious from this discussion.

You simply want it to end because you're getting tired, but truth be told, we've only just begun.

>You're just a pseudo human, the résultats

More loan words from the French overlords.

>3000 years of râpe
It's no longer 5000, but 3000, interesting.

>useless half Turk trash can't name one relevant guys in their history

I've already mentioned Vladimir Prelog and Ivo Andric

Also,en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ottoman_Algeria

>but we're far superior to any balkanite rat nation

Not even remotely so, we have a reputation for defiance, while you on the hand, are only known as French cannon fodder and everlasting runaway Nomads who've never had the dignity to face their enemies head-on.

> like your Janissary slave ancestors did

I repeat, Ottoman Algeria.

Tesla and Atanasoff's inventions alone are enough to trump most achievements of the entire Western civilization, given the fact that AC, wireless transmission, transistors and digital electronic computing are the foundations of all our modern technology.

Also, a Colonial product of several subsequent cycles of forced miscegenation has absolutely no right to even think of insulting his betters in North Africa and the Balkans.

He worked in America, big difference.

Calling yourselves rebels won't change the fact that all you've done is avoid imminent conflict with your betters.

> Only 1/6 of the country was held by them

They've held that which was important, cities ports and fortresses.Were the supposed to conquer meaningless deserts and it's less than enthusiastic inhabitants?

- the number of soldiers in 70 years of wars changed
- the number of algerian soldiers is unknow that's what I asked as evidence. 300,000 is impossiblr becausr there wans't 300k men ready to fight in all algeria. Even if 100% of them did.

- Still not cucked by rome like you. Pround of those raids.

- Moorish controbution still superior to medieval bosnian one, aka zero.

- Baghdad contributed more than whole balkan x 5000.

- you just made this cuck meme, it's the other way around anyway.

- Your langage is the result of the last 2000 years of conquest and rape. Lingua franca was introduced by barbary slave.
You can't deny facts.

In all case : 50

t. BLACKED

African Americans =/= Africans.

African Americans are huge desu. Unlike, Eastern Euros they don't need roids to perform. Eastern Europeans are consistently busted for doing performance enhancing drugs all the time.

They were basically almost selectively bred for strength and physical capability. Just look at Serena Williams and how she beat all those roid laced Russian players.

We always fought and easily beat them here en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kingdom_of_Ait_Abbas#Wars_against_the_Ottomans_and_Kuku

They never controlled more than few small tribes, and they never ruled the moutains were berbers live, neither the plain, or the area around big cities. 5/6 of the pop was independant, when 100% of Bosnia was cucked by osmani.

They wanted to take taxes but never ruled the pop. The one who obeyed to them were paid

Pic related: pround kingdom of labbes, kuku, and other independant tribes vs Ottoman Bosnia.

Cuckold

It wasn't just the Algerians who fought the French,but the Ottoman Empire,Emirate of Abdalkader and the Sultanate of Morocco as well.

>Moorish contribution

Badly replicating the teachings of the Greeks and the Romans is not an achievement, but an act of preservation of knowledge, badly revised one at that.

>Lingua Franca was introduced by Barbary slave

You can repeat it as many times as you want, but it won't change the fact that French came with the French conquerors of Algiers.

> 50 I simply reply because I know I won this debate and you're sub human enough to attack you

You're confusing French and English, you can't even construct simple sentences properly and you've avoiding all parts of my arguments that are impossible for you to refute and yet, you believe that you've won this argument?You're angry and that can be seen in the sea of typos you've made in your last seven posts, you're projecting your argumentative ineptness on me by claiming that I've ignored your useless pictures and ambiguous books.Also, the only thing you've humiliated is yourself.

> I posted a very accurate pic of ottoman control here and numbers are very precise. Ottoman Algeria is 75 250 km2, basically nothing

I'm aware of that, but that doesn't change the fact that they've only conquered parts which were necessary for the preservation of their administration.Most of your country is composed of dunes and sand and Nomadic settlements.

> regency of Algiers
And the Regency of Algiers was the principal center of Ottoman power in the Maghreb, so what of it?

>This thread

As I've said, they didn't need to control areas outside the cities and ports, they were basically useless.

A "proud" kingdom of deserts, illiterate shitskins and Nomadic tents.

Even Bosnian border towns were more developed than your average settlement.

>Eastern Europeans are consistently busted for doing performance enhancing drugs all the time

Some tend to use performance enhancing drugs, not all.

they need something to not feel inferior in a country of big achievements where theyre kind of a disgrace, let them have it

- Ottoman gave up in 1830
-Abdelkader created this meme country you dumb fuck, he's the most Algerian of algeria.
-Morocco killed 15 french in 100 years. (Lol)

- Moors produced a lot, your Sup Forums tier meme about islamic golden age is laughable to any académicien work.

- "The above excerpts leave little doubt about the important role of the Romance lexified Lingua Franca in Algiers from the late 16th to early 19th century."
books.google.dz/books?id=pPUeQLcGMOMC&pg=PT60&dq=lingua franca algiers&hl=fr&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwis6OXJpq3OAhUBbRQKHcZqCeQQ6AEIKDAC#v=onepage&q=lingua franca algiers&f=false

Here's a citation. Now shut the fuckup slave.

- We fought and won agaidnt them most of time, you took one case of one tribe in roman tribe once and you generalize it to all algerian history.
And for the 7 times, moving away >>>> getting conquered/slaved/raped.

- I'm on mobile, I can't writte for shit on this
I've no reason be angry, I'm from 5000 years of pround of warriors and intellectuel people, you're the result of 2000 years râpé of slavery.

You dont even try to deny that now.

>that they've only conquered parts which were necessary for the preservation of their administration.
They never conquered anything, some tribes called barbarossa to help against spain.
>Most of your country is composed of dunes and sand and Nomadic settlements.

They didn't ruled the plain, moutain, citirs either. Only some hubs around 3 cities.

As you can see in the table, most of tribes didn't accepted their rule.

>And the Regency of Algiers was the principal center of Ottoman power in the Maghreb, so what of it?

And so? Most of population of Algeria was independant from ottoman. Fact.

I don't give a fuck about the rest.

- It was in green plain/moutains near to sea
- population was educated, more than ottoman cucked eylayet.
- people we're described as White/redhair (as today)
-It has nice architecture, big 80,000 cités with wall
How it does feel to be wrong?

As far as I understand it's an americuck beliefs that stems from what many sociologists call a ''culcure of cuckold and niggerworship''

In fact, americans literally believe that blacks are superhuman bulls
slate.com/articles/health_and_science/science/2014/11/whites_see_blacks_as_superhuman_strength_speed_pain_tolerance_and_the_magical.html

Who's that? Is it the Bosnian who posted this thread?
Lmao at that light bulb head.

You mean,the Ottomans lost their holdings in Algiers to the French?

>Abdalkader created this meme country you dumb fuck, he's the most Algerian of Algeria

What of it?He is still counted as an independent participant.

>Moors produced a lot
They certainly have, but only because they've come in contact with Greek and Roman literature.

The citation only proves that French was used as a neutral language between the Christian captives and the Muslim pirates, but that doesn't change the fact that French became widespread after the French have occupied Algiers and enforced the rule of their language.

> you took one case of one tribe in roman tribe once

Because they were the only tribe which truly fought them head-on.After seeing what happened to that particular tribe, the rest have either avoided contact with the Romans by hiding in their mountains, while the bolder specimens were only capable of raiding their supply chains.

>They never conquered anything
They obviously have, considering that they've remained in Algiers for two and a half centuries.

>As you can see in the table, most of tribes didn't accepted their rule

Which mattered little to them, because the Ottomans didn't consider them as a threat to their establishment.

>Only some hubs around 3 cities
??They've controlled Old Algiers and many other coastal cities.

> Most of population of Algeria was independent from ottoman

What part of "they didn't give a shit about the population as long as they've held the capital and other coastal locations firmly in their control" don't you understand?

>I don't give a fuck about the rest

Because you have no way of refuting them.

That's not me.

>population was educated
In local customs,sure but in terms of academic knowledge?

>people we're described as White/red-hair
Only the tribes that have descended from the Vandals have been described as being White and red-headed.

>big 80,000

In that time, a predominately Nomadic society has somehow built 80000 cities, as you say.

That simply has to be a parody.

- they gave up very fast, Algerian are the ones who fought.
- He literally created the proto-state of Algeria and made this country. Calling him non-algerian is the stupidest thing I've heard on this board.

- the revisionist meme about roman/greek work Being used by arabes is in Baghdad when harun Rachid traduced them. Wrong part of the world and wrong timeline even when it come to reviionnism, moron.
- Evrry book way that lingua franca was the main langage in big citi since 15th, to this day.

- You literally made up from your small brain that part about tribes and roman. I've posted enough books about that.

-Algiers isn't Algeria. It's one city.

>because the Ottomans didn't consider them as a threat to their establishment.

Then why did fight against most tribes like every year ? There has been thousand of micro wars, so much the was calle dthe lans of türk and the land of gunppwder to divide the country. :cf: screenshot>

What part "If they didn't give a fuck about my city why did they triéd to conquered it like 20 times" part is hard tonget?1553, 1559, 1590, 1595, 1639 etc.

Every few years they came with 15,00-20,000 soldiers getting btfo.
fr.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bataille_de_la_Kalâa_des_Beni_Abbès_(1553)
fr.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bataille_de_la_Kalâa_des_Beni_Abbès_(1559)
fr.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Siège_de_la_Kalâa_des_Beni_Abbès_(1590)
fr.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bataille_de_Guidjel_(1638)

Every big tribe had more guns than the ottoman armies here. There's precise stars about that.