Pick a country from a different continent

>Pick a country from a different continent
>The country will send 1 million immigrants to your country in the next 10 years
Which country would you pick

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0diJNybk0Mw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

They cry about wanting to be American but they won't give up waving the Mexican flag

kiwi

Russia

>shit up own country
>illegally come to another one
>shit that one up too

Why are they so shit

Japan

Do you support Trump? Feels like his promises are actually necessary for the greater America. Too bad he's badmouthed and people hate him because of that.

There's literally 4 American flags there.

Syria :^)

Aren't we on the same continent though, technically speaking.

Most of those posting under the US flag on Sup Forums, are self-hating whites and progressive millennials of the following type:

youtube.com/watch?v=0diJNybk0Mw

There is no way Trump will be elected

Belgium

we took in 1 million of them during ww1, we can do it again

plus the way they talk sounds so cute

Yeah, just saw that...

>different continent

whoops
wouldn't mind some Canadians then

Germoney

Australia

1. Vietnam
2. Israel
3. Mongolia

The entire Bhutan
We put them on the Alps and they will feel at home

Arigato

Japan, they are already pretty pro-US and can bully the weebs here.

Well clearly Australia since they're special snowflakes who aren't part of Oceania and have their own continent.

Norwegian Antarctican Territory.

Enjoy your non science bros plebs.

> implying
90% of American posters are retarded that look like pic related (or 500lb version of pic related) who want low skilled workers deported because theyre incapable of getting skills or a degree themselves.

Jan Mayen

Italy
Eritrea

You have a lot of Russians and Ukrainians already

I was gonna say Japan but we are both in Asia, so Finland.

A hard question.

I wouldn't really import Japanese/Koreans as many here want to, for they won't integrate and just form enclaves within Russia.
Still, it is difficult... Maybe I would've imported some asians, but I keep doubting it.

The best choice realistically would be WASP Americans.

The best choice for my weeaboo instincts would be Japanese.

The first option is still more rational.

New Zealand or Australia.

Wouldn't hurt to have more

Vietnam
>Will work hard at anything for whatever they get given just for being in Australia
>Vietnamese women being the most beautiful in Asia

Latvia.

We will save you from those mean Russian bullies.

Trust me, you don't want Americans.
If you think Japanese won't integrate, Americans would be worse. They would live in your country for a decade and never bother to learn Russian.

Austria

Do people really think this?

From black non-muslim Africa, if they will be women(inb4 AIDS)
>tfw even russian bydlos are better then chinese muslim shits

Murica

> and never bother to learn Russian
How they think they'll survive?

Yeah, they do it a lot in Mexico.

They live in isolated communities with other Americans, or they will yell at people and say they need to learn English too even if they are in Russia.

Vietnam

Israel.
They already there and their number already slowly rising.
Plus orthodox Jew better than non-orthodox one.

I think Mexico is unique partly because of its proximity to us and partly because those regions are relatively gentrified, with American companies moving their plants and industrial engineers south (from personal experience). That's a little different than taking a representative chunk of the population and transplanting them in a foreign land half-way across the globe. Many of us are first-generation Americans (myself included), and it's not that long ago that our parents spoke virtually no English when they came here. You'd think we'd get accustomed to this routine.

Foreign nationals integrate into American culture because fervent nationalism isn't as pervasive in other countries as it is here. Even when traveling, most Americans don't bother to learn the language of the places they're going to or even learn their history. They go on guided tours entirely in English and then eat at McDonalds. Ask /trv/ if you don't believe me.

Virgin Islands.
No gfs for anyone.

Koreans. Females only though.

Philippines

give me the japanese immigrants
I want to take their taxes

Iceland

Traveling at your leisure isn't the same as fending for your life. I won't argue that Americans have a secret passion for foreign history, but how can you believe that we aren't at least partially motivated by selfish interests? Doesn't this idea of finding work in an potentially exotic, foreign land pretty much define our nation? And to be honest, I don't think we're that bad anyway. As far as an insular culture, we're not that much worse than the French or the Japanese.

You want my country to literally die? The whole population is 1 million people. Anyway I'd pick Sweden, might as well bring in feminism here

Chinese

Imagine with another 1kk we could get mandarin as an official language and have it on all our products besides English and French

Quality post
>zaza
Zaza is that you?

New Zealand thus decreasing immigration in the next 10 years

Antarctic.
I would gladly accept more than a million penguins into japan.

germans i guess their work ethic would do us nicely if we can learn it

Straya tbqh

Unless they send abbos, fuck abbos

Memes aside, Australia

The ones who do that are generally second generation native English speakers

You'll see tons of Italian and Irish flags in NYC

China
I don't even want to really, but it's happening anyways so why not

Canada

USA. Preferably not them liberal jews though.

Russia

I would pick Japan because their cultur is very similar to what the german cultur would be (hard working, etc...) if we wouldn't have been bend over and fucked by millions muslimes

France

We already have something like 120,000 French immigrants in Quebec (roughly 100,000 of them being in Montreal). Probably the only country from which a million immigrants would actually be manageable.

Japan

We need more skinny people who work hard.

They will die from heat. They don't generate income and will leech off your welfare money. Good luck supporting them

stil better than Koreans :^^^^^^^^^^)

Norway

Syrian, oh wait they are already fucking here, and more than 1 million too

Russians

Try again medkit.

uruguay

Iceland

angola

Norway or Switzerland, Portugal is good too.

the teeth are the door to the soul

> theres no fervent nationalism in mexico
> they eat at mcdonalds lol thats so nationalist theyre literally americans

the stupidity is unbearable

Probably just spaniards.

Best choices

but there aren't even 1 million Icelanders in the world

I get what you mean, but like said, most Mexicans who do that are 2nd gen. Their parents usually wave American flags.

t. lives in Mexican neighborhood

Germany

The United Kingdom. We need more Anglos, Irish need not apply.

Wales

'OSTRAYAH

>t. Sup Forumsitician

I mean 1 million is small enough for it to not really matter a lot

If they disperesed through the country, with some going to each port city like LA, NYC, Texas, etc, it would just bump that city's population little

But I choose JAPAN ten times
Ten million Japanese
All in the USA

You have to think of more than just population, you have to think of things like feeding and sheltering them, providing them with jobs, local inflation, etc.

Anime :D

New Zealand

Finns

Abbos will probably freeze to death or leave on mass.

Canadabros come home

finland

>implying finnish qts will even like me

Japanese, or argentinians

Either a small loan of million Japanese or a small loan of a million Slavs (Russians and Serbs) for the next 10 years

Japan

Well, i definitely don't want blacks, asians or middle easter muslim ragheads in my country. I don't like romance culture and i think we already have enough slavs here.

So, my choice is Germany or some other germanic European country.

Luxembourg, which empties the country then I take over and rename it to Fuckoffastan.

whatever people arent muslims.

Iceland

(Yeah, I hacked the system)