Americuck unironically think they've got some culture, history and identity

>americuck unironically think they've got some culture, history and identity

>meawhile polish culture is being deconstructed, reconstructed and partitioned

>poolish unironically think they're developed, relevant and important

>another post-colonist anglo constructs think they've got actual culture, history and identity

but I can become Australian, USian or Canadian whenever I want, your nations are made up

>Russo-Germanic Rape baby making fun of another country's culture and history.

m8 becoming polish is quite the gamble depending on what century your in, may not even exist in the next one, we don't know

Polish culture and history in a nutshell

>I can become Australian, USian or Canadian whenever I want
You wish, maybe then you could have a decent quality of life. Neither us nor the US will ever let you in

Polish culture is getting spit roasted

>implying we'd let him in

The only reasonable explanation for this post is b8, but because I know of polish 'intellectuals' the real reason is because you don't know what those words mean.

I'm betting I could go up to any girl in Pooland and shed be begging for to be culturally enriched by an American :)

>he thinks america doesn't have culture because it's not old

america produced more culture in 100 years than poland did in it's lifetime

Here is your complimentary bald eagle.

lel

>mfw anglos don't get the simple fact Polish culture and identity is so strong it can't be erased by invasions and partitions meanwhile anyone in the world can become USAian by just living within it's territory
quality>quantity(not that russian pig is capable of understanding such fact, your national motto is literally "we are many"), USAian culture is it's popular cultue altogether, they lack any sophistication therefore it's trash tier and 1 Polish book is worth more than entire Hollywood

MY

just because you don't know any thing about american culture outside pop culture doesn't mean it doesn't exist

My house is older than their entire country

>one Polish book is worth more than entire Hollywood

Which Polish books?
Even adjusting for population, America comes in at 15th for Nobel laureates, whereas Poland is far behind at 33rd. (Canada at 23rd)

The entire world knows Melville and Moby Dick, Hemingway and For Whom the Bell Tolls, James Fenimoore Cooper and The Last of the Mohicans, Edgar Allen Poe and the Raven, etc.
Who the hell is Aleksander Świętochowski?

>Aleksander Świętochowski?

Did he write the witcher books?

>nobel
>culture
what

Remember when you got invaded and couldn't do shit about it? Remember when we overturned the first gen Sup Forums while you sat in camps and starved?

Please, tell me everything you know about our culture. I'm ready.

Polish culture: jerking off to the middle ages, then crying about getting your shit pushed in by stronger countries while fantasizing about pushing the shit in of weaker countries, then immgirating to the West to clean toilets or pick vegetables

How do you stop a Polish cavalry charge?
Turn off the carousel

kek and rekt