Gypsies

how are gypsies seen in your country?

Anything positive at all?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eKIOURDOG3E
youtube.com/watch?v=DySKk2HkksY&index=3&list=PLNfOcBS3i59iXnjLwK6NeUsSt7oUVPfB6
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Expulsion_of_Romani_people_from_France
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

NUKE THEM NUKE THEM NUKE THEM NUKE THEM, AND THEIR SHITTY MUSIC (FLAMENCO)

Yes i am the positive thing

>it's a Hungary episode

>Anything positive at all?

HIV

music
youtube.com/watch?v=eKIOURDOG3E
youtube.com/watch?v=DySKk2HkksY&index=3&list=PLNfOcBS3i59iXnjLwK6NeUsSt7oUVPfB6

kek

Haven't seen Roma, plenty of Pikeys though.

They're criminal scum that need to be genocided for the good of humankind.

>fire broke out on woods near illegal gypsy camp
>fireman were unable to extinguish the fire before it burned the gypsies camp
>everything was reduced to ashes, no lives were lost
>gypsies went down to the fire department and beat the shit up of some firemen for being unable to extinguish the fire
they are fucking cancer, sure there are some minor exceptions, but most of them are just thieves who mooch the system.

LIKE FIRE
HELLFIRE
THIS FIRE IN MY SKIN

THIS BURNING
DESIRE
IS TURNING ME TO SIN

They're usually like tremendously isolated, and really uneducated. They're taken out of school by their parents when they're like, 14? And then then girls are married off, usually to people way way older than them.

They're also connected to a bunch of illegal practices, mostly the selling guns and drugs.

Most people here think they're parasites/criminals, though the most left-inclined usually wouldn't describe them like that.

Hardworking model American immigrant and yes they are proper gypsies

Dunno. They live in camps, smell like piss and try to scam you. Haven't seen one in a while, but again, I don't go out much.

For some reason they all have Russian names too.

Thiefs and conmen. Nothing postive from noone and their moms.

They're not a problem

nazis killed over 80% of our gypsies

but Bulgarians are sending us theirs lately

pic related: public urinals in Ghent got this extra sticker added since the arrival of """Bulgarians"

Yeah, around here they rent their kids to pedophiles.

>inb4 Dutroux

Turkish or Arab pedophiles, many muslims are like that
Turks are the ones that house them and turn the males into burglars and the females and children into prostitutes.

When they tried to settle next to some village here in Croatia, village residents built a barbwierd fence around the Gypsy settlment.

Remember when the French kicked them out of the country? Turns out they were even worse than jihadists.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Expulsion_of_Romani_people_from_France

According to Wikipedia, there are 800,000 of them here, bu I've never met one.

Their culture / lifestyle is fairly romanticized in brazilian popular culture, though.

You wouldnt be able to tell them apart from random latino

They buy expensive houses in good neighbourhoods anonymously or through a proxy.
Invite all their trailer-pals to camp in the yard.
Make noise and trash everywhere, all night until the neighbours complain
Force the landlord/neighbourhood to buy them out of there legally/illegally
Profit
Re-do in another city/neighbouthood.

Others just get the state housing which is usually far from the city just so they don't cause trouble.

Fucking brown jews.

They are somehow browner and hairier than us, and all have very skinny bony features (the ones that aren't obese). The women always hand in groups of 3 or 4 and all have a mono-brow and long hair down to their asses.

source?

saw some pedo rings get dismantled in the news but these rings were composed of native belgians

Yet Belgium is the birthplace of the only Gipsy that actually did something worthwhile.

Is everything backwards there?

>how are gypsies seen in your country?
Literally everyone hates them with a passion

Yes, i'm seeing much improvement - at least in my city that is. Gypsies are better dressed, more educated. I see them in our library a lot. Not reading mind you, but facebooking, listening to music and doing stuff on the internet.

Still, a handful of them are quite friendly and nice.

Most gypsies are heavily mixed with whites tho

Tyson Fury is gypsyking

>Most gypsies are heavily mixed with whites tho
Not the ones here. They don't mix at all, and just stick with their inbreeding, I assume. The ones we have are literal nomads.

The men don't even let their wives go out alone, hence why they are always in groups.

Complete fucking parasites.
They beg for money using their crippled children and then they buy golden teeth and brand new cars

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA NO

>then they buy golden teeth and brand new cars

I fucking hate this shit. They can't afford books for their kids to use in school but can always afford a new BMW for daddy.

thieves, scum, kidnappers

brown as the fucking dirt
but green eyes as emeralds
and they have stinky foot smell
and are fucking disrespectful

Neve met gypsies in America. But the ones I've met while abroad makes me want to poison them all.

lmao

Why the fuck do they clean their dishes so fucking well?

I know this is weird because they eat almost literal shit, unfit for even a pig, and live in their own filth. But for some fucking reason, all their dishes and pans are scrubbed shiny again. I've seen them dry their dishes in their state-house yards passing by like one would hang clothes. They are fucking immaculate. Is it just their love for shiny things?

we dont have many roma gypsies but we have our own indigenous gypsies who are pretty much the worst inbred cunts in existence

I have never met one that didn't try and get money from me.
They have earned their poor reputation here.

Gypsies are a mistake

Most US citizens are not really sure what Gypsy really refers to, and think of them as some group of people that don't even exist anymore.

Story from my dad.
>sees cardboard box in the middle of the road
>says he will drive over it for fun
>for some reason get he doesnt drives past it
>as he looks back from the car mirror sees 1 little gypsy shit coming out from inside the box

North Americans don't know what the fuck they are, we think Gypsies are magical and wise fortune tellers.

>Is it just their love for shiny things?
bingo

I guess it does make sense, but it's still baffling.

I don't eat in dirty pans or anything, but theirs looked like fucking chrome.

very negative
they sell used cars

Yes, the are all fucking off to some other place thank god.

I get free sex from this Bulgarian gypsy girl whenever I take her home and give her food. She begs near my house during the summer months.

flamenco
baila bien
canta bien
toca guitarra muy bien

>actually inserting your dick in to a gypsie
Its less shameful to fuck your own mother

>meet beautiful Roma girl
>tell her I love her
>she steals my heart
>never returns it
;_;

Heiki you best get your pecker checked

t. town bell ringer

as circus scammers, Sinaloa has ranchs full of them

I hope you wrapped it up my nigga

that's so incredibly disgusting

Savage

Not many people know about them here. The few that do have a romanticized view about them thanks to some old Russian/French translated literature.

my city has like 9001 different gypsy families that stab each other at railway station tunnel