Why does Turkey get a pass for slavery even though they had African slaves for 1000 years before America did?

Why does Turkey get a pass for slavery even though they had African slaves for 1000 years before America did?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tFtfbS879iE
onedio.com/haber/turkiye-de-yasayan-afro-turkler-hakkinda-bilmeniz-gerekenler--508140
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eunuch
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

because they're not fucking white males

>holding brown people to the same standards as white people

heh

Not white aka not capable of doing anything bad

I think Arabs are the first slavers as well, and last ones to free them.

Because they enslaved everyone, Balkans, Arabs, Africans, Ukranians etc...

The US, Dutch, French etc invented purely black slavery.

haha what? Rome had slavery hundreds of years before Arabs were civilized

except the memes Turkey did had actual slaves

in theory all were slaves to the sultan himself

from google:

The more we study it, the less blame we have to put on the USA for the slave trade with black Africa: it was pioneered by the Arabs, its economic mechanism was invented by the Italians and the Portuguese, it was mostly run by western Europeans, and it was conducted with the full cooperation of many African kings.

I honestly don't know much, but when I asked my history teacher when I was a kid he told me arabs.

And the Greeks before them...in fact you can say when the first human tribes launched wars against eachother - they enslaved those they could.

All the cool kids used to have slaves. Why do Romans, Greeks, the Chinese, etc. get a pass for it?

if we had slaves then why theres no black people in turkey?

Even black people don't want to live in a shithole lead by an authoritarian dictator

youtube.com/watch?v=tFtfbS879iE

onedio.com/haber/turkiye-de-yasayan-afro-turkler-hakkinda-bilmeniz-gerekenler--508140

>he fell for the dictator meme
nope lol life is bretty gud here

There are plenty of movies made in china about mistreatment of slaves in the qing era
it was outlawed a hundred years later, they didn't get a "pass"

Yeah replacing thousands of judges and teachers isn't something a dictator does what was I thinking

i hate when the westerners think they know my country better than me. ffs just stop

All I did was state facts, if you don't like it I really don't care.

good. we are removing gulenist cancer.

Yeah dictators generally enjoy removing opposition

*cringe*

0.5% of population is gulenists in turkey; whilst 99.5% are non-gulenists.

I can see they are teaching you subversion tactics as well.

Then what is the point of removing thousands of judges and teachers if they are such a small minority?

it's called parallel state. erdogan is not against opposition. in fact i hate erdogan but i didn't bomb parliement or supported them. therefore i still have my job.

Yes all those teachers and judges who were bombing people needed to be stopped.

it seems it's just the way it is.

Hi Recepe

they were asisting the people who were literally bombing others. think it like clinton-isis

how to filter all turkroaches?
I can smell their grease through the flag

They are not white

Izmirde onlardan cox var

Slavery in the Islamic world wasn't based on race though. The Koran says you may not enslave a fellow Muslim, therefore by converting you could not be kept as a slave. This was not so in the US. If you were black, you were untermensch from the moment you emerged from the womb.

Because you made them all eunuchs
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eunuch

First and forever ;)

this

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eunuch