/asean/ - Pokemon Go Edition

Other urls found in this thread:

news.abs-cbn.com/news/08/05/16/sc-okays-conditional-release-of-2-ndf-members
philstar.com/headlines/2016/08/06/1610706/duterte-orders-soldiers-finish-abu-sayyaf
google.com/url?q=http://newsinfo.inquirer.net/795092/duterte-abu-sayyaf-are-not-criminals&sa=U&ved=0ahUKEwi4uOCasa3OAhXJW5QKHQrpD_oQFggTMAI&sig2=pHcJnv9uG4CFLFMOyO-b2g&usg=AFQjCNEsSqVw8biqeRP199l79G6hwFqfwA
news.abs-cbn.com/video/focus/08/06/16/watch-duterte-reads-list-of-vip-drug-suspects
news.abs-cbn.com/news/08/06/16/duterte-threatens-to-shelve-talks-with-reds-over-landmine-attacks
youtube.com/watch?v=aMu_FN5sEFM
philstar.com/headlines/2016/08/06/1610556/fm-buried-libingan-september-18
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Our Naj

What pokemon is in Najib house?

Latios & latias super rare

news.abs-cbn.com/news/08/05/16/sc-okays-conditional-release-of-2-ndf-members

We commie now

senpai, haram desu

gen1 only bro

its Jib's house were talking bout bro. Doesn't that makes you think?

at least try to be more realistic like
>Mew with very high CP

mankey

is is possible that Najib-sama house's held Jewtwo??

>tfw no Pokemon in kelantan because of FatwaWall™ blocking google

what is it with us chinks and building walls?

seriously though, the council ban simply because Arab Saudi ban too

but other states is ok right? tho im not planning to play pokemon. but seriously modern fatwa is stupid everything they claim is always contradictory

later the ban will surely be removed by one way or another, either by the social/populace or the commercial especially Hotlink

It does makes sense in the federal territory, you don't want people to wander around in restricted govt facilities looking for pukimon.
Its only the federal territory not the national council.

Did someone say, Pukimon?

islam hates pukimon

why is this

I recall reading that it promoted the idea of alternative gods

Jesus fucking christ, how horrifying

I just came in here to say that

Fuck

Because playing with RNG means your kids who play pokemon go will grow up to be a gambling addict with broken families and burdened by debt from horse racing.
Give the kids DOOM instead.

Thank you for your patronage in /asean/. feel free to come again

because you have to rely on your pokemanz ability rather than pray to Allah

Is dutdut pro LGBT?

I caught a shiny ekans!

Such a fine girl to sprinkle tawas with

no fingerless gloves

4/10

you're quite welcome

here's a gay picture of our parliament for no reason whatsoever, lol

he allows them because they are 'gods' creation. But mostly the only reason why he agrees with them is because he wanted to use them so he can nail girls back days.

what are you doing here hungary?

probably looking for ladyboys

Politically yes, especially back then when he was clamoring for lobby party groups
Morally it seems not

so memenose prefers big white snakes, eh? bad news for the malay boys

I'm not entirely certain. I came in here originally to express how weird is that picture

Currently I'm listening to some comfy trance music while the Jungle's Book is coming down on torrent (it just came out on DVD)

Also I'm pleasantly surprised this general is in English and not at all autistic. I should come in here more often.

>not all autistic
you just seen the tips of m8..

>not all autistic
this general is about as autistic as it gets, check back when it isn't 2am over here

She hasn't experienced the Indonesian Komodo Dragon's big black scales yet.

KOMODO ARE INDON OC, DONUT STEEL!!!

Maybe I will.

Well, my download is complete, I'm off watching the Jungle's book. At first I didn't have high hopes, but it has very high IMDB ratings. I hope it's actually good and not just people giving it top stars because of nostalgia and memes.

Farewell friends.

>philstar.com/headlines/2016/08/06/1610706/duterte-orders-soldiers-finish-abu-sayyaf
Great now he wants them dead and killed

I guess the NPA are the only that will be friends with the duts

Nur and his MILF buddies will get sulu archipelago soon

He has no choice he made it too obvious
Indonesia and Malaysia would also be suspicious

google.com/url?q=http://newsinfo.inquirer.net/795092/duterte-abu-sayyaf-are-not-criminals&sa=U&ved=0ahUKEwi4uOCasa3OAhXJW5QKHQrpD_oQFggTMAI&sig2=pHcJnv9uG4CFLFMOyO-b2g&usg=AFQjCNEsSqVw8biqeRP199l79G6hwFqfwA

Its too aggressive anyway I guess a Dugong would fit better since Malaysia is good boy dindu nuffin.
What is the probability of our hostages ending up tok tok bang bang?

news.abs-cbn.com/video/focus/08/06/16/watch-duterte-reads-list-of-vip-drug-suspects

The madman actually named all of them. Holy fucking shit.

You ready for the provincial bloodbath?

>What is the probability of our hostages ending up tok tok bang bang?
Probably they will go with the 'dead when they arrived there." Sorry man.

I wonder how much of this shit is gonna happen in his term. Seriously what a madman.

Political theater at its best

Of course they are already guilty now even without investigation cause our lord say so

Its so easy to frame you and connect you with drugs these days

but its from muhh intelligence network that has been collected since before long!

Y-you are just mad you sjw!

Like I said regardless if they investigate or go to court
They are already guilty in the publicity trial

Here's how it goes.

Governments doesn't negotiate with bandits so the bandits will have to go to the family of the captives and extort money from them.

If they don't comply, well they'll have to find their heads in the jungle of sulu.

I live in Palawan and that vice governor is a pretty well known runner way before this shit happened. it's most likely alza masa at work and other tips pouring in since then but was just brushed off due to political grip of those people in the province.

I pray that most of those municipalities aren't one of the poorest municipalities.

Well true...too much purging these days

>tfw I know some of those names
Not really a surprised

Our mayor allegedly is also because he's rich and a some kind for elshadai leader.
Everyone here always assumes politicians that are rich are automatic drug dealers

>Duterte said: “I’m not including the Abu Sayyaf dito sa criminality. You’ve never heard me say that they are criminals.”

He said the Abu Sayyaf—a group known for bombings, extortion and assassination—resorted to violence because “they were driven to desperation.”

So like the druggies??

and corrupt. Well you can see that on the state of the land and its people.

My mom used to work in the provincial development side. I find that some of her stories are revolting like one mayor here that promised "irrigation" for the farmers. What he did was just painted the old well and added some new blocks on it and write his name on that it's his project. The total budget for that was around 1m per well. kek.

>news.abs-cbn.com/news/08/06/16/duterte-threatens-to-shelve-talks-with-reds-over-landmine-attacks
Now they are enemies again. kek

That's what makes them easy to politically frame

Yeah but I'm still hoping that this blitzkrieg will do good for us in the long run.

I guess we got fed up on how we were back then and the people gambled with this madman.

Either we become mexico 2.0 or somewhat start a clean government after this.

He dosent even know what unilateral means
Epic fail

flipland will never be clean as long as there are chinks and americans there

It seem like we are just doing what we have been doing before
He just attacking his political oppostion in disguised of drug allegations

Might be. but we'll see.

>I guess we got fed up on how we were back then and the people gambled with this madman.

Like what happen with gloria why we end up with Aquino

Its already there he put on a list and announced it

> He put on the list.

What are intelligence report.

this is really a fucking blitzkrieg I'm sure this will be bloodier as the time goes by.

The resumption of the peace talks is scheduled to take place from August 20 to 27 in Oslo, Norway.

So far 3 commie leaders has been released for the talks 11 more to go I think.
All this cheap banter drama between them seem so negligible might be to distract us
He already assigned a commie in charge of social welfare.

It might as well be police reports and suspicion

He doesn't want to look like the bad guy

Its the marcos libigan bullshit
Its going to be this septmeber
He's distracting us from that oligarchy appeasing move.

She captured my heart and now our pukimong egg has hatched

Ahh yes, the child has my face

I am the father

>tfw Japanese companies are literally moving to the Philippines away from China
youtube.com/watch?v=aMu_FN5sEFM

>tfw capital flight from China is around $1trl just last year
They should move to ASEAN instead :^)

no no no the blood test says it's mine :^)

bump

Go to sleep onii-chan. :*

He's just trying to calm down skeptical military generals.

He really is friends with the MILF, BIFF, NPA and such groups.

He won't finish his term

hi

Hilo. How's your business going?

requesting your country qt to me

>New record over the weekend
>Dutdut just exposed a new hit list that consists of congressmen, judges, and mayors
>more habbenings soon.

Typical politcking

That started around 2012
We dont make their anime figures or cars yet
Just a seaweed farm

wakey wakey cucktholics

Or because of this>63127621

>Pokemon GO releases yesterday
>asean could be talking about it right now
>instead
>butthurt redditards continues to shit up the whole board with their saltiness

I get it that you consider SAF 44, 14 out of 51 projects getting passed, and Quirino Grandstand hostage as one of the top achievements of Liberal Party, but can we just discuss about different things? I know your local drug lord is getting killed and you don't have anywhere to buy your shabu but you should be considerate towards youe fellow asean posters.

Good morning

Our Naj

its oger tho humiliation and degradation continues

philstar.com/headlines/2016/08/06/1610556/fm-buried-libingan-september-18

bule is bullying us again

I don't really agree with the worst president-dictator getting buried, but degrading? As if the whole 5th republic isn't already a history of degeneracy.

Cry moar abNoytards, please continue to fight for the criminal's life and pursue due process that takea 10-15 years to serve justice anong riminals. Also, keep up the good job shitting the whole board for your abNoy politic salt

did they beat you in tennis again? :^)

its like putting a bigger shit to an already shit instead of fixing it

Not sure how to act in this thread, but would moving to Indonesia be wise at all? Specifically Tangerang/West Jakarta? I visited and got engaged and had a great time and I've been looking into moving over there.

What a shame. Digong did not understand his history class. Or was he ever present in his classes. But you need not be present in history classes to learn it. One just has to read. Be out of the box. Apparently, Digong is always boxed-in as always.

Vietnam and Thailand got a gold medal each wew lad