Why do you think we are zenophobic?

Why do you think we are zenophobic?
We are friendly and open minded to foreigner!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/OFQQALduhzA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

xenophobic lies

Yakuza make bad impressions.

Nice try, Suzuki Hokkaido-san

F U

I want to move to Japan what do I do

I'm sorry but we're closed to immigration.
Unless you are a nikkeijin. or married to Japanese citizen in Japanese law.

Japs stare at gaijin

Jap police will harass gaijin minding their own business

Jap girls are no longer interested in dating gaijin, except for the ugly and mentally defective ones

Gaijin cant get any decent jobs in Japan apart from English teacher which pays minimum wage at best

Gaijin have no rights in Japan

Why though? Japanese won't accept howaito piggu.

ok I will marry Japanese girl :D

Please ask your sister, sister's friends, and female classmates if they will accept a gaijin into their home

good thing I am not white so they will accept me

That Hoe is fucking disgusting

Real asians say FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL, so fuck off proxyfag

youtu.be/OFQQALduhzA

I lived one year in Japan. None of this is true lol

I really don't understand why some westerners who have never been to Japan or even Asia feel the need to propagate the Japanese are xenophobic myth

If you go there I guarantee you will be met with nothing but polite nice people

EVEN in the rural areas, the old people are fine with travelers AS LONG AS you are respectful. And that's the problem, many Australians go there who are loud and don't fit into the Japanese culture and make a bad name for non Japanese tourists

But if you are not a shit person you will be treated well, just like here

In my time in Japan everyone was super nice.
There was like...one old guy that didn't care for me much but whatever

When I went to Korea I could tell when I was interacting with a Japanese person because they were really friendly in comparison

Yakuza exists, but I have never seen Yakuza in my real life.

Because you don't allow in millions of mocca colored welfare recipients
You haven't learned to be multicultural

But I thought they walk around in nice suits and they have tattoos and missing fingers?

I know you're just baiting, but there's an impression that Japan is friendly, but it's all very surface level. They want you to visit for the tourist dollars, but not to stay long-term.

Kek I visited Japan before you weeblord lardass.

I went to Tokyo and had the opposite experience. I thought Korea was nicer and Koreans were pleasant. Japs seemed almost hostile.Staring, and in my hotel the staff were rude.

You genuinely sound like a weeaboo faggot, the type of gross expat to go to Japan and act like he's better than all the other expats but is still a fucking weird creep

Well Tokyo is like the NYC of Japan. People in Tokyo just aren't as nice as the country bumpkins, or literally anywhere else

Also I think a little bit of confirmation bias was at play, sounds like you almost expected them to be hostile to you. When I traveled through Japan I felt no such hostility

Obviously everyone's experience anywhere will be different user - there are rude hotel staff in every country if you stay in shitty hotels. But I don't see why you attribute this to the country