Which country has the healthiest cuisine?

Which country has the healthiest cuisine?

America

Australia

Greece

Japan maybe? That or meds

What if the healthiest cuisine tastes like absolute crap though?

Japanese

haha :)
>Sweden yes

Probably Japan

so sushi?

delet this

fckn weaboos

Japan

I googled healthiest cuisine and the first image was Greek salad.

Köttbullar

more weaboos.. ugh .. -.-''
I appreciate your research

Whichever one is vegan.

Japan

Japan

FTFY

Japanese tbqh, bento boxes are supposed to be healthy and inspire vigor. They eat tons of veggies and fish, second would probably be Finland or Estonia or something.

>ichthyophagous
>live longer than anyone else
Soren...

so Icelanders?
looks really delicious.. maybe Iceland or mediterranean cuisine? heard that it's healthy

I don't think Mediterranean is that healthy considering this is the average Italian chef

Ever wonder why they live forever?

>white rice
>healthy
hmm...

>Want to live forever
>Die of sulphide poisoning
>Or from literal stroke from the soy sauce

statistics don't lie

Rice is 100% carbs.

>calling it gohan instead of rice

They don't lie, but they also reveal flaws.
Good chance the life span is from non fatting diet combined with the walking.
Or the actual elderly care.

we just throw our old into warehouses until they die

that's money better spent giving tax cuts to job creators

Traditional Scandinavian cuisine is on par or perhaps slightly healthier than the Mediterranean one. Lots of fibrous breads, oats, milk, mushrooms, berries, root vegetables, fish and seafood. The only bad part about it is perhaps the sodium intake which might be slightly higher than average.

>Move to city
>Stop drinking hard water
>Die earlier from malnutrition from lower intake of Calcium and magnesium

>Le feeble Norwegian vascular system

>Be Brit
>Eat pills of poison
>Puke them up
>This is considered "good health" as it destroys your throat with stomach acids

>yfw europeans call Granola "toasted muesli"

I'm not an expert on world's cuisines but It's almost assertable that Okinawan cuisine is one of the healthiest diets in the world if not the healthiest and one of the key sources of the longest lives of the cheerful islanders.

mmmhhhhh i'm getting hungry for chinese food

Japanese can't even drink milk you fucking retards

Probably Nederlands

Where does the "non whites can't drink milk" meme come from?

I'm Indian, I drink milk almost daily, I have a Chinese roommate who drinks milk, I know many Asians who eat cereal and drink milk

ist definitely either mediterranean or japanese, don't know about the rest of european cuisine but italy si definitely up in the first positions in terms of health

>my anecdotes matter more than your statistics

Obviously there are some nonwhites who can drink milk, but the vast majority cannot.

Mediterranean from what I've read.

>Iceland
>dark blue
what shit statistic is that?

It's in the same region as Greenland which is filled with nonwhites who can't metabolize milk.

Here's a more detailed map.

Mediterranean I would say

But we consume a lot of cheese, milk, yoghurt and that stuff, here, what are the sources of that?

Everyone can consume dairy products in youth, but about a third of earth's population retains this ability into adulthood.

Rate my dinner

>steamed dumplings filled with sautéed gandana, a type of leek, served with crushed mint, minced ground beef, and garlic yogurt

minced ground beef? It's all ready ground up it can't become any finer than that it's just ground beef. Looks alright tho

sounds gay and looks ugly

Rude Alejandrez

Whatever the danes eat since they're so goddamn tall

I've heard this too. The diet certainly helps, as it's mostly fresh produce and not a lot of fried food.
But the lifestyle is very different and also an important factor. A good number of Okinawans work on farms
and are active because of that, they don't have nearly as much societal stress as urban Japanese.

Because of an entire culture designed around properly caring for the elderly rather than leaving them alone tucked away somewhere.