>"Yeah? Well she doesn't know the capital of [some shit european country]!"
>"Victory - Rest of the world!"

Of course America will have more medals, they have more people

What matters is per capita

Oh say can you see...

Yes. Per capita is what matters.
Pic related is the Per Capita podium.

:^)

why are there separate womens and mens shooting leagues?

You want men and women to wear the same underwear too?

you're doing good greatest ally, keep on

Oh well, America banter in sports. When will you lower your obesity ratio so I can start taking you seriously

you're still the second

Anglo as fuck

That makes absolutely no sense

Wait until competition is finished

CUTE
U
T
E

a big fat meh for winning with an air rifle comp lol, they aren't even real guns

I bet a non american will win skeet shooting

>Of course America will have more medals, they have more people
>What matters is per capita

What a coincidence, the first medal available is a shooting competition...

I guess you already knew the per capita argument was coming, because deep down you know it's the truth.

Congrats.

how the fuck does it have any relevance? Because there's more people that means a higher probability that more people will be better at sports? I really don't think at Olympic level that averages have anything to do with it

More like he knows how Europeans cope with their inferiority in the face of American success

When you have a lower unemployment ratio we can talk

No you fucking idiot what matters is per competitor

Plenty of nations send a similar amount of athletes and still can't compete with us

This is the dumbest excuse Europeans can vomit out for their mediocrity

the bigger your population is, the bigger talent pool you can recruit from obviously. In small countries you simply don't have enough people to compete in every sport. And the skill level in the more obscure sports are low because so few people are bothering to compete in it.

You're literally retarded if you don't understand why per capita is the only tally that matters.

121 athletes, how many golds do you have so far?

Multiply your medal count by 4 at the end of the Olympics and tell me if you still have as many as we do

>What matters is per capita

lolno, losers' excuse

How high do you think the skill ceiling for these sports is? Jesus you only need 100-300 competitors to be a big force at the Olympics, if you can't find that out of literally millions of people you're a shitty country

MUH

PER

C
A
P
I
T
A

Ok. Be sure to point to me where the Per Capita podium is.

:^)

MUH SKILL POOL

WE HAVE 20 MILLION PEOPLE BUT CANT FIND 50 PEOPLE TO SEND TO THE OLYMPICS

MUH PER CAPITA

are you the same person or are Americans really this retarded?

They find the people but the issue is that they're not very good.

The theory is that, since the USA has so many people, it's easier to find better athletes. Of course the theory does not seem to apply to countries like China nor India that have populations of over 1 billion but whatever.

No shit, like I said people who are mediocre will always and forever find any excuse for their mediocrity instead of accepting it

The Olympics is just another international dickwaving contest and we have the biggest international dick

We are not saying that population number is all you need to rake in medals. You also need to put money into it and have a good organization around it.
China put lots of money into it when they arranged the olympics in 2008 and they got a lot of medals. They got more gold medals than anyone else at that event.

Indonesia
China
India

All comparable or way more people, bigger or similar skill pools, why are we still better?

If we sent athletes to the Olympics proportional to our populations we'd literally be sending thousands lmao, you have 40 million people and you can't scrounge up a team good enough to win any significant number of medals? You have half the number of our competitors, you better hope you win half of our medals (which you won't get anywhere fucking near). If they went to the Olympics, that means they were good enough to qualify, and still not good enough to hold a candle to us

Typed as we just swept Puerto Rico

>white
>blonde
>blue eyes
>won shooting a black target
Wow. Racist much, America?

China has FOUR TIMES our population, that matters a ton right? They fund and focus on their Olympic team way more than we do, and we still got more overall medals than them

There's literally no competition, we are dominant and you can't find any legitimate excuse

It's like you forgot what country you live in

If one country has 30000 people doing a sport and another country has 1000. Then olympics come around and the 1st country sends 3 while the second country sends 1. Now what are the odds of the small country winning the gold?

>You also need to put money into it

The US does not. Our government does not fund the Olympic program or athletes.

They all depend on donations/sponsorships and *almost* all of them work full time jobs during their off seasons, or even while training.

>that matters a ton right?
not when the average chinese hates sports or any physical activity in general

they aren't really into sports like westerners are, they don't go the the gym or play for fun like we do

yes, you need sponsors, but then again you have more companies to go around and ask because the whole community surrounding the sport is bigger
there are more people involved and taking an interest

Hahahaha holy shit this goalpost moving

>Th-they just don't like sports as much!!!

Do you have any idea how much time and money they invest into their team? Do you have any idea how much money we put into ours? Literally none, still dominant

Jesus Christ I fucking hate Europeans, like I said you'll never own up to how mediocre you are, this is pointless

Do French still hate Cagots? If so why

>All comparable or way more people, bigger or similar skill pools, why are we still better?

Because you're genetically superior? Is this where you're getting at?
You're just spending more on athlete per capita and that's it.

shes a qt

Except it's not 3000 and 1000 it's 300 million and 50 million and it's not 1 and 3 it's 300 and 500

Stop with these bullshit babbys first 1000 level statistics arguments lmao

Genetically superior? In what way? In that due to our genetic diversity we have a physical advantage over more homogenous countries like Poland? Sure that's definitely a plus, also the fact that we have the best training programs in the world

We're not better because of magic, we're better because we work to be

Typed as I'm watching US women's soccer beat France lmao

This thread is a prime example of American education.

no posts are moved, it's the goddamned truth
look into the chink mentality if you don't believe me

china is one of the few with the government investing
most countries depend on volunteer work to get our athletes to the olympics

not really considering each country sends a similar number of athletes, its not like we have more chances at metals than any other given country

>her hair and teeth are yellow
>her eyes are grey
>her skin is pink

nonetheless she is """"white""""

indians should be dominating by your logic

it's not about how many athletes you send to the olympics, because there are limits to how many you can send

it's about how many athletes competed to win the spot on the national team, before going to the olympics

>fattest country on earth
>always ends up on top of the medal table
Really makes you think

This thread is a prime example of how butthurt Europeans are literally incapable of admitting somebody is better than them, yet the entire world knows it

I can't even take your posts seriously anymore

What the fuck is this boards obsession with whiteness

Is it just from non whites? If so you people are weird as fuck

Also we just beat France, 400 athletes and still can't pull it off lmao

Now keep this in mind, France has only 100 fewer athletes than we do and yet we have almost 5x their population...hmmm...

So every single person in your country shoots air rifle at a high level? Impressive.

so what your saying is that we have better athletes and therefore get more medals

because you know I'm right

We also ended up at the top of the medal table at the first (modern post ancient greece) Olympics, before we got fat.

Really gets your noodle going.

because we know that's the point where you want to go

No, but there's something to be said about our gun culture

Also I'm not sure you understand what I said but I guess I shouldn't be too surprised

Yep you're right, a country of like 1.2 billion people who puts massive emphasis on their Olympic team just isn't as good as we are because they "just don't care"

Don't argue with me anymore, you've beaten me

But you don't have better athletes because we have more medals per capita, meaning our athletes bring in more medals than yours do.

It's good you're beginning to understand I'm right. I'd say it takes a big man to admit he is wrong. But you're not that. You're still a dumbass.

it makes me wonder, do europeans also win more arguments per capita

You have 148 medals IN THE HISTORY OF THE OLYMPICS and you send an average of 100 athletes to the games

We have 2400 and I will REALLY high ball our average at 500 in your favor (we had like 250 at the last Winter Olympics)

Multiply your medal count by 5, we still have over 3x more

Your athletes are mediocre, accept it and move on

ITT: butthurt yuropoors

USA is only like 5% of the world yet we dominate and have the best athletes every year

medals per capita is ridiculous. It takes one person from a tiny country to win. If the Bahamas gets one medal, the USA would need 1000 medals to match it. China would need ~4000.

When it's not the olympics
>Americans are so fat most of them are fat, I can't imagine a non-fat American

When it is the olympics
>Actually Americans have quite a large pool of fit people to choose from, which is why they win all the olympics

Americans don't even care about the olympics, all of our top athletes go into real sports because that's where the money is. Even so, we still crush every other country with ease.

not really, countries like china and india should be dominating if that was the case, what matters is the size of their delegation, but many other countries send a similar number of athletes as the usa

the usa simply has better training programs and genetic diversity (we all know that whites are above average at swimming, blacks at sprinting, asians at sports that call for quick reflexes)

Sing it, brother. Sing those sweet truths.

>Also I'm not sure you understand
do you really not understand pre high school statistics?

Yeah but you do realize your team is huge, right? Your team is 550 strong (The biggest team). Of course your gonna win lots shit. It's just a mathematical probability that the more athletes you have the more medals you are going to win (As long as your athletes are good)

>ease
Please. These kids work their asses off for 4 long years to be Olympiad ready. Literally brutalize themselves through training to develop the heart and body to compete on the global stage. This goes for everyone in every country, I assume, but here they're also being pushed to uphold a reputation. There's nothing easy about it.

Right but even proportionally we still perform the best

Do you really not understand what a skill ceiling is and after a certain number, population size is irrelevant?

Why do we perform better than China?

We perform as well as we do because We work harder to be better. You, your athletes, and your country are shit and useless

>he actually believes this shit

wait

do we give shit about olympics

only the winter ones

americans do, a lot apparently

>his country has won 179 medals IN THE HISTORY OF THE GAMES

>they send ~100 people every time

HahahahahahahAHAHAHAHAHA

>yeah well we just don't care now lol checkmate

Reminder that even Finland has more medals than Denmark though lmao

cheers

Congratulations you beat Denmark, a country comparable to Minnesota.

America has not just more people but more money, and a bigger scene for competitive sports as a result

That means higher concentration of professional athletes

You have niggers, the Chinese don't. Simple as that.

>the most decorated Olympic champion in history
>literally one in several billion people
>over the entire history of the Olympics

Chances were equal that this caliber of human being could come from Denmark though. Per capita, etc.

So what you're telling me is that aspects of our country make us superior?

Making me think

Also most of our Olympic athletes aren't professionals lol

Most work retail jobs and shit and just train every moment of off time they get

sigh

*clap* *clap*

1 day a year they win us medals, 364 days a year they commit half the crimes/leech welfare/riot against whites/commit degeneracy.

Worth it!

>unironically saying "commit degeneracy"

Wow I actually want to beat the shit out of you nerd

>t. D'brickashaw Washington
Nigger

americans sure are j*rks