Well the refugee crisis is over and done

Well the refugee crisis is over and done
I hope you racists are at least ashamed a bit for making such a big deal out of fucking nothing

>fucking nothing
>3 million subhumans entered europe in the last 2 years
>fucking nothing

Europe is now a shithole because of them

Look how good Spain is doing keeping uncivilized barbarians out.

>islamist attacks in major european cities once a week on average
>fucking nothing

>refugees
>probably not even gonna go back once the war is over

>These people are such subhumans, right guys? Not civilized white folks like us, amirite?

What's the Uncle Tom equivalent for a monkey?

Literally none of those are from refugees. Stop this giant fucking meme

Every attack I'm aware of has been 2nd or 3rd gen. I also wouldnt blame Islam for that because they carry out those attacks since the natives treat them like shit and keep them locked up in their ghettos

>we dindu nuffin

Go home you brown pedo worshipping faggot

I'm white thanks for your concern

Lying Muslims are easy to spot.

They are literally you

If you went to London you'd be treated like an animal just like them because of how you look lmao and here you are acting like some white nationalist you idiot Uncle Tom motherfucker

>fucking nothing
>terrorist attacks now occurs daily by 'refugees'

Wait until the great mass starvation of 2050 send 2 billions Africans into Europe.

Do you understand this and all the smaller incivilities is exactly why we are against mass immigration?

why don't you fucking go to the European Parliament about it, Jorrit

Wrong. They're mostly done by people who were born in Europe and didn't even have an Islamic education.

only around 10% are syrians from actual conflict zones h3h3

well then I guess it must be genetic.

It's funny that you say that. That's bad news for you, isn't it?

>Wait until the great mass starvation of 2050 send 2 billions Africans into Europe.
This. Nigeria's economy has no place to go but down, while they're deforesting like Haiti. When oil runs out, they will have no local means of feeding their starving gorillions.

FUCK OFF YOU STUPID MORROCAN SHITSKIN GO BACK TO YOUR SAND HUT

lol, plenty of them involved refugees

yeah, why don't you tell me about the last terror attack done by Portuguese, you little chimp

>fucking nothing

I haven't heard of any. But if it's in the Arab genes, it's in you, my friend from Al-Andalus.

They also spout 8 kid per women on average. They are achieving to completely turn their country in a desert with all the goat herding and for now, they rely on food importation. There is no way this is going to end by anything else than an exode and I don't think they will go to Saudi Arabia.

Of course, you know London have fallen and whites are now a minority there.

yes, as expected, the favela monkey has nothing to back up his retarded mouth-dribbling

You do realizes that Jamaica has a White population? I also think he was referring to the Arab, Pakistani, and Afghan population.

The number doesn't matter, it's the idea behind it.

Now the world thinks that it's perfectly okay to go to Europe as a refugee even if you're not trully in danger.

I wonder what will happen in a few decades, when there will be even more billions of people in Africa living in bad conditions. Some of them might get some ideas from this.

Back up what? I'm just agreeing with your theory that it's genetic. I don't understand why you're so angry.

Holy shit i hate immigrants so much fucking niggers and sandniggers ruining thousands years of work day by day

I'm hardly angry, just passionate about insulting brazilians

Africans always knew it

nobody else in the world gives a shit, or they immigrate legally

of course Mexicans are subhuman and are the exception to the rule

kind regards

Because Portuguese are not arabs in the first place?

>Every attack I'm aware of has been 2nd or 3rd gen

So 20 years from now these 3 million will be how many million? 10? 15? 20?
They actually reproduce, and produce these angry 2nd generation assholes.
Nobody keeps them locked up you fuck.
They live in ghettos because they don't have skills for the job market just like everyone else who lives in a ghetto regardless of race or religion.

You'll have to do better than that

Did you drop out of school at fourth grade or something?

Arabs were elite during caliphate you retarded nigger they didnt go around impregnating peasant women

WHY I CAN'T FUCKING MOVE TO EUROPE AND GET A JOB, I DONT EVEN WANT YOUR WELFARE, REEEEEE

I'TS BECAUSE MY COUNTRY DOESN'T HAVE NIGGERS OR ARABS '???????????????

Cause you have no special qualification

Cause you have no special qualification

black lies once again matter

>chile has no blacks

Of course not. Why would men in positions of authority use their power to fuck their subordinates? I bet it never happened during the 800 years of Muslim occupation.

It never happened in significant numbers and as every normal person can see arabs are ungrateful ugly subhuman trash even if raised in best conditions this planet can offer by intelligent white people they end up being waste of oxygen

They got invaded and occupied, this is not a population replacement. Does Greeks look Turkish to you?

this +bh

80% of turks in germany (nationals included) on welfare, most arabs in sweden on welfare too

they protest on the streets for sharia law

they bully kids at school, rob the locals, and beat up the elderly

and they become welfare so easily to be fair, they can claim they have extreme back pain and voile, welfare

and of course can't be bothered to learn the language even after two decades in the country

>nobody else in the world gives a shit, or they immigrate legally

Yeah, all these arabs and central asian people sure like to immigrate legally. And it's not like africans are a small bunch of people. We're talking about billions.

yeah you're right, but this is nothing new

just rev up the war drones and europe will be fine