Post your favorite snack

Post your favorite snack

This looks like a poorly made ptasie mleczko

>no cp pussy
son, yuo made me disappoint

it's just curd snack (biezpiena sieriņš)

I like ptitchie moloko

yum, I want it. Somebody please help me to contact Leopold III of Belgium.

please stop being so autistic

nothing autistic about curd snacks

I was a 18 year old boy arrived (Collected first week of courage) to a gay bar. Intrigued, I took a place or, therefore, mainly men, and took my attention repeatedly leaning on the counter in slim jeans butt. I went around the place a few times around the mut anything that arouses interest is not found, in the end I went back and found the seating position next to the wall where I could peer guys.

To my disappointment this was adhered to the side of the handsome blond who was ujuttanut his thumb back pocket of your jeans and hiveli tight butt with his fingers guy. The scene was very exciting, I could not get my eyes off of it. Suddenly the guy turned to say hello to something, when accomplished, and I had to choke in the same beer. Sensor guy namely substitute teacher last spring lukiostani. Tero taught math in a few months and I got it right with new content, may not be so much a lesson in mind as the food of the eye. I remembered what the guy had told himself, 24v and studied something somewhere, it went past the earth at the time when stared at, but wonderful guys in the front of the class.

>varškė

Enjoy your smegma, weirdos

Tero was again turned nojailemaan counter and chatted mostly with the bartender who seemed to annoy ass hipelöivää of white guys. Soon, the guy seemed bored and went off somewhere, without really thinking, my drink to gulp down the throat and shot up from the vacant seat. Beer potkiessa throat ähkittyä I got the answer to the bartender what I wanted, "Coffee," I said when I saw you Terokin drank coffee. In the same Tero glanced Muhu and went to the moment when this face in astonishment rose from the familiar smile that made my knees notkahtamaan, dig a money pocket Tero said the barkeep you put the coffee in his piikkiinsä. I thanked and I stayed next to Tero sagging "What Sami, How are you?" "Memories of my name," I replied pleased aware of, "Well, I remember sut; radiation tossed in the spring of a few bad question, mut cold I remember sut anyway 'guy extension with a smile. I wonder I wonder what you meant there Tero, mut small talk proceeded nopeesti so you do not have time to think about it any more. Especially when my mind up about Tero returned to the shower, after the annual spring football game, teachers and students. Slim, a suitable muscular body, spiced up with the sexy chest hairs got its own showering the end of the brief before kullini pamahtaisi stand. Pukkarissa tarry so long you do not Tero came from the shower (I pulled the jeans leg to cover the downtime) and followed this kuivattelua. However, I did not dare to stare a long time, but I pulled the rest of the clothing in the neck and went out. I thought Tero jerks at home and daydreaming about sex with this.

I woke up mietteistäni when Tero was hivuttautunut we talked with me, and I felt my own against a guy's foot, I do not know I thought I was a mut I was conscious of not Tero rubbed his feet against me. Kullini hardened again, and in my mind the thought, you're wondering if I would end Teron bed tonight's päätteksi, the idea was frightened and stimulated at the same time (perhaps However, the rest of the acts incited), however, I was quite a novice having sex with the guys, I'd only been with one guy in bed (though twice) and quite a kohellusta each time. As unnoticed Tero's hand was sought lanteilleni and now my peppuani petted, in a panic wondering what you would say if you ask me, Tero says. Mietteeni broke down when the blond guy Anki itself by force Teron one flank and glanced at me so you do not daggers downtime was about to fall apart on the spot, the hand which now caressed my ass already completely without restraint, however, had to stondikseni alive. "Sawmill wanted to Naha salaperäsen my guy friend that is here is Sami" said Tero kundille and gave a light kiss on my lips directly. Norsunvitulla face and eyes filled with holy anger blond guy grabbed their drinks and push off. Bartender laugh rätkättäessä Tero alcohol apologizes "Sorry Fund, brought a dude hanging onto ku burdock and not perceive that I am not interested, sorry I used you still sua". I tried to recover from the "guy friend" word and suukosta I thought about what I said, "Well emergency, yes Sä get me to use," I realized in the same way my answer could be interpreted and flutter red in my face, fortunately Tero acknowledged it by laughing mut suikkasi another lips kiss and hand perseelläni made even more courageous acquaintance.

As the evening progressed Tero never left my side nothing, but moved stealthily closer to me and myself ventured kietaisemaan Teron my hands on your hips. The atmosphere electrified all the time and we were totally focused on each other (it felt that the surrounding bars did not exist), and all of a sudden Tero leaned over to me and gave me my first real kiss, Tero extricate black and looked questioningly into the eyes, apparently they had read your favorite answer and I got another kiss, I tried to answer to the best of my ability, my head spinning and I remember just thinking how wonderful, exciting and good to kiss another guy felt. Kisses made me sell you a gun frenzy I was ready to just what. "Now that we once mixers offering so I guess hell do you come over to my night" Tero whispered in my ear and looked at me with blue eyes, "I'd like you hell do you come" guy still further. "Of course, I tuun" I had whispered takas. I found all of my fears of evaporated mut zeal had become correspondingly more, my head did not fit into any other idea than you wanted Tero, I did not at that stage yet know myself what you do by law, mut I knew I wanted the same bed with Tero. "Lähetäänks immediately" Tero asked and I nodded in response. Huikkasimme working prop bartender and we left.

Tero lived quite near the center so we were familiar with in no time. Already in the elevator I got the kind of treatment you had a feeling that this night will bring along more than runkkailua, Inside Tero did not hesitate, but began to undress me eagerly (and I do not resist at all) and as soon as my clothes were on the floor, just the underwear to wear, I began to take off Teron clothes, anxiously await your fingers I opened the shirt buttons and button from the button below uncovered more hairy chest, I threw the shirt to the floor and haroin chest hair with my fingers. I had done it many times in my mind but now I did it for real. Tero kissed my neck and kouri my ass with both hands, with one yank a guy wrenched ankles and underwear so I was naked in the arms of Tero. This was still wearing jeans and tried desperate to get the belt open, eventually Tero opened by themselves and the artists themselves out of them. Tero led mut sofa, planted it and went to his knees ethylene "You have a wonderful cock, I wanna taste it" in the same kullini was already a guy's mouth. Tero lipoi tongue the glans penis and took the whole dick in his mouth, I had not been able to even imagine that it could seem like such a marvelous time of a few and the Tero runkkausliikkeen I felt released from the cargo. I tried to pull out of the kullini Teron from the mouth mut guy clenched his lips tighter kullini around and then exploded, spermani flooded Tero's mouth and swallowed all this, "Mmm ... good," said Tero after swallowing the last drops. Sheepishly apologize for mut mut Tero interrupted by sellasen kiss you I tripped again, "No, sorry-Sun tarvii plead, I wanted to taste the sun in the sperm".

Tero threw the underwear being winners and came beside me on the couch and took under his arm, gently took the guy's dick in my hand and Vetelin a couple of times, I wanted to try myself what it feels like to take another guy's cock in my mouth and I went to turn in front of Tero's knees. I tried to imitate the technique of Teron, but I do not get anywhere near the stunning, runkkasin cock and livoin the tongue. Apparently, I did something right when Teron breathing accelerated and I noticed laukeemisen to be close, I took my dick out of your mouth and I continued to jerk and soon began flooding dick to get sperm. It splashed my hands and the chest and a few drops to the face my, clamp the last of her dick to get to, and once again, without really thinking, licks them off the tongue. The taste was surprisingly sweet, not at all averse, so the arrows in the hands spilled my models in my mouth. "Not at all bad," said Tero and I decided in my mind the next time I would take you directly to the batch into my mouth. "But it is not too we have to get used," Tero chuckled, "But now let's go take a shower and sit in bed".

Showering Tero mut be carefully washed and washed carefully, especially my ass (reason became clear later), both stood again, and after a quick kuivattelun Tero has heralded mut leveelle her bed. "Either do you want to sleep or continue?". Äskenen had felt so good if you are once more was yet to come so I said you do not, of course, I wanted to continue. "Good, I promise you The weather will not be disappointed" Tero said, and I got at least an hour the kind of treatment I did not know any of it, me nuoltiin, petted, and suukoteltiin a place so that I was going crazy, and finally Tero turned mut kontalleni ass up and began Lipoa language reikääni, feeling was something quite incomprehensible and begged it adds, "you have a lovely ass" Tero mumbled lipomisen interspersed and stuffed tongue inside me, groaned in pleasure and I wondered whether greater enjoyment no longer be (I came yes opppimaan you this was only the prelude to what amount of enjoyment came from). Tero rose on my back and whispered in my ear, "Is this delicacy ass ever been?" I startled the question and Sopers "No ...." "I'd like to sua" Tero continued quietly, I felt hard dick between pakaroitteni, even though I had been dreaming of sometimes Teron kyrvästä pepussani, so now that it was really a moment at hand so I did not dare to recognize you do just that I wanted to.

Tero took something from the nightstand and as soon as I felt when Tero pushed his fingers inside me, as soon as there were two fingers and still felt good. In the end, I could not stand, but begged Tero push kullinsa inside me, Tero reached again something from the nightstand and Räpina I figured you're the guy availi condom, in a moment Tero slippery reikäni and mediators sit kulliaan between pakaroitteni. "Tell me immediately if you happen to" the guy said quietly, ynähdin response, and so began to Tero protrude inside me. Centimeter by centimeter cock inside me and fell just a small twinge, except for the pain did not seem, in the end cock was completely inside me and Tero slowly began to fuck my ass. Voihkeeni became stronger as the pleasure grew, cock felt good in Heaven and the awareness that it is precisely Tero was the one who took me got me confused with lust. Soon Tero pulled kullinsa out and turned mut my back, raised my legs shoulders and worked again inside me "You have a wonderfully tight ass, point irtoo" Tero ähki "Come in my mouth" breather takas, and the same Tero vetikin dick out, pulled the condom off and brought kullinsa lips . Warm sperm flooded my mouth and I swallowed what I could, I got everything down, savor the taste in my mouth and the body in the same Tero had already kulllini your bouquet, and took it between his lips and a double bet that was enough to laukesin re-Tero's mouth. We lay breathlessly sylikkäin and we kissed again, "You're wonderful," Tero gasped in my ear and kissed again. It felt incredibly good land embraced by Teron and I did say it out loud, I received a response to a gentle kiss and Tero pulled me even tighter embrace with sit fell asleep with satisfaction.

In the morning I woke up first and looked at the sleeping man next to me and I was wondering last night, internalize it properly that was actually given to another man ass and even enjoyed it. Good dyeing hairs and while breast Terokin began to wake up and work in progress from the very first I had a wonderfully long kiss, "Good morning" while a Guy welcomed "It 's not for a long time felt so nice to wake up next to the guy," Tero follow-up with a smile, "Looking good as black is a reserve," I replied. Kisses began again to visit earnestly and soon wrestled in bed kullit up and I got a replay viimeöisestä. Cock felt inside me even better and I knew that it would be more. Afterwards, we went to the shower and ate something. After that I started to look for kuteitani and make the check-out, Tero came next to me and asked, "Are any of the sun forced to leave?" I answered hesitantly, you do not have, "I'd like you Sä the ice yet," Tero further silent public voice, and there was next to me and took my hand. I put a message you do not sit home and I'm okay sometimes, for a moment mielenjohteesta yet I put you'm a single man's house, to my mother NEO, but you do not then they (my parents) were arvelleetkin. I spent the next even in the night by Teron and until Sunday night I went home, though not very long period of time, on Tuesday, I found myself naked on the bed Teron .....

op that looks just terrible im sorry
my nigga

Satanically good snack. Unholy taste.

it's pretty average

t. lifetime sweet tooth

kohukesed on tõesti päris head, kui sa just mingit 10 sendist jura ei osta

tere, karums ja murr on kõik 10/10

Could you describe this one?

Cat tongues
I like biscuits

cool name

These are great

>Milk chocolate
Too sweet
>Dark chocolate
Would buy

And these (Baci di Dama) are fucking delicious.

looks like an arse mid poo
Doesn't stop me from wanting to try it though

Shit wrong one kek

Balt tears.
This too.

delicious and fun desu

Biscuits +
| pizza Bianca (white pizza) and mortadella or prosciutto(ham) |

laughed out loud

Flamin' Hot Cheetohs

They are as red in real life as the picture indicates.

I tried those recently, you expect the plantain crisps to taste like banana, but they taste very similar to normal crisps.

What the fuck has France done to Monster munch?

Somehow I knew the French choice would be shit-tier.

Hard to get sardines with the head on in the US.

Yesssss

Is that ice cream dipped on chocolate?