Post your country's rightful borders

Post your country's rightful borders

I'll start

Other urls found in this thread:

europe.newsweek.com/russia-putin-soviet-plans-moon-base-colony-space-race-472802?rm=eu
dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-3653942/Russia-s-plan-conquer-moon-Nation-send-12-cosmonauts-lunar-surface-ahead-creating-permanent-base-2030.html
tass.ru/en/science/867452
arms-expo.ru/news/kosmoss/na_mks_planiruyutsya_ispytaniya_rossiyskoy_sistemy_bezopasnosti_dlya_orbitalnykh_stantsiy_mezhplanet/
tass.ru/kosmos/3309431
izvestia.ru/news/618876
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

but Cambodia is bro tier

groot kakhaufen

Hans Island confirmed as not Canadian.

muumin

>Thirteen Colonies not pictured

objectively true

Fuck off. If anything Alaska belongs to Russia.

didn't want them ;)

god was not with us

kalmar union is bigger

also you were pagan during pic related, so obviously god wouldn't be with you, try gods.

But it was more of a union and not just our kingdom

we officially became christian in 965.

oh shit, that's in 1014? nevermind your kings should be christian by then

It's to small to even count as a border change. We want nobody else's clay.

>Perustralia.

Why do you want poo in loo and hundred of millions of muslims.

Genuinely had our land taken by ungrateful cunts

Those are colonies.
They're all slave workers.

lel
you couldn't possible control all that land even if you managed to conquer it. life isn't eu4 unfortunately.

We bought it from them fair and square. They called Seward an idiot for doing it but who's laughing now?

Who need slave workers when robots will be better in 20 years?

I guess that's why you sent a fleet and an entire army in an attempt to get them back, right?

approx. borders

The only border Russia should have is the event horizon of the universe.

Otetaa ny Pohjois-Ruotsin kommarit ja poromiehet kotia kans

Northern Sweden's Finnish communists and Sami reindeer fuckers belong to us

I can see you want Olivenza from Spain

>England's face when

>claiming part of India
Only wrong part of your pic.

Ruijakin mukaan, ei sitä Finnmarkiksi syyttä kutsuta.

Are we posting rightful clay here?

>I can see you want Olivenza from Spain
Yeah, they sort of invaded us and on their way back they 'forgot' to retrieve it, even after losing the war.

They are basically violating one of our mutual treaties and it's still under contention. I think the Portuguese government gave 80 people there citizenship.

As I recall your cosmonauts never even left orbit.

isn't that part of US mainly swedish?

This is the minimum.

The north midlands and the northwest are heavily Nordic and Bavarian. They settled there because it reminded them of home.

>tfw you'll never live under the protection of the cozy and warming fist of the Imperial Rule Assistance Association
why live

No, its filled with the oppressed descendant of Norwegian settlers.

mfw America can't distinguish between past and present

Jos vertaat ja niin oikaisin Norjan vastaista rajaa jonkin verran. Rannikko on ollut Norjalaisten hallussa jo 1000-luvulla, ja suomalaisasutus syntyi Pohjois-Norjan rannikolle vasta 1600-1800-luvulla, joten katsoin rannikon Norjalle kuuluvaksi.

just wait 20 years. we're doomed

Beautiful

This only means we have a lot of work to do. We can't afford ourselves to fly to the Moon just to stick our flag into the ground and collect some rocks. We are going to establish a permanent base there in 2030-2040 and on Mars before the end of this century.

Proofs?

>today is august 6
>hiroshima is bomb
>soon nagasaki is bomb

TFW
>be gay ass big plane
>4u
>be bomb
>fly over about to be bomb nips
>shit bomb
>nips have become bomb
>i have stopped being bomb
>life is good
>go back to being gay big plane
>4u

We went there because we were threatened by the launch of sputnik and the prospect that Russia might be able to launch orbital missile platforms. We already have several companies sponsored by NASA who are offering options for orbital fast-travel.

I honestly don't know why you would want a base on the moon when it would be a huge fucking pain in the ass to transport supplies there.

RIGHTFUL CLAY

why don't you go back to china first, you traitorous
deserter.

gib proofs

All acording to plan
I want a border with Canada

>Fort Saint-Louis
>Pyhä Luudvigin linnoitus :DDD

in due time, southlander.

Oh and who gives a fuck about the moon when we're going to have THIS?

Prepare for warp speed space cowboys.

I agree with this

Danmark-Norge best union

I'd be okay with this.Norway could give us free oil.

I thought Scotland was already doing that.

Wow, We can't get many cancers. Especially Korea peninsula and China.

t. Chink

They certainly are, but we want even more free oil if we can get it.And Scotland will probly run out of oil in the next 50years,so norway cud replace them.

You'd have to deal with mainland Chinese people and I wouldn't envy you in that position.

>having to put up signs to tell people that it's illegal to shit on the rail cab

Might work of they could read.

Wew. Chill the fuck out chink

I was surprised too, it has been announced several weeks ago by all federal news channels in Russia.

europe.newsweek.com/russia-putin-soviet-plans-moon-base-colony-space-race-472802?rm=eu

dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-3653942/Russia-s-plan-conquer-moon-Nation-send-12-cosmonauts-lunar-surface-ahead-creating-permanent-base-2030.html

tass.ru/en/science/867452

arms-expo.ru/news/kosmoss/na_mks_planiruyutsya_ispytaniya_rossiyskoy_sistemy_bezopasnosti_dlya_orbitalnykh_stantsiy_mezhplanet/

tass.ru/kosmos/3309431

izvestia.ru/news/618876

>I honestly don't know why you would want a base on the moon when it would be a huge fucking pain in the ass to transport supplies there.

We're going to build there a telescope with a primary mirror of 50 m in diameter and deploy some scientific equipment. And in the future start mining and processing the lunar regolith for Helium-3.

Not without our help you're not.

It's going to be a joint project if anything. You guys always deploy equipment while still in the planning stage and it always ends in disaster.

what the actual fuck

>Danish "empire"
>1014
>Includes Norway and its colonies
Almost as delusional as Discussing Nordic borders is the most retarded fucking thing because you're all faggots who have no insight into history or territorial claims.
Seriously, kill yourselves.

yep, the Great Leap(s) Forward turned a lot of the worst fucking rural rustic country redneck Chinese into stable, middle-class families overnight. then they come to civilized society and drink from public fountains, steal small items from stores and shit wherever is convenient.

>when we're going to have THIS

Well, in the sci-fi series like Star Trek you already have this, but unfortunately real life is not one of your movies and FTL-travel is physically impossible in our shitty reality.

t. autismo

Youre taking way too seriously

I don't think the universe is as hard-wired as everyone says it is. If there's even a some bit of fact in string theory then something like warp travel is possible. The rules of the universe can't be broken, but they can be bent.

So close yet so far.

Life imitates art.

> If there's even a some bit of fact in string theory then something like warp travel is possible.
That literally does not follow. String theory normalizes singularities in the spacetime manifold and does not allow for it to link back to itself in a way that enables you to send ftl information.

What's a spic doing in niggerzil? Do you want to get zika? Because that's how you fucking get zika.

Goddammit Portugal, shut up and let me be optimistic about the future.

>What's a spic doing in niggerzil?
Expedition of 1816 against Artigas and the war of 1821.

They've predicted that the oil was going to run out in numerous place, numerous times and then it didn't. Most of it is just lying speculation to drive up the price of petrol.

Why did I laugh at this

Soon...

>You guys always deploy equipment while still in the planning stage and it always ends in disaster.

Hey, not always! We just had no time and resources to make these Mars missions safer and more reliable, This time everything is different, we will succeed. And you, of course, if you participate in the project.

Watching the opening ceremony of the Olympics made me realize that there are a lot of qt's in countries I barely knew of. It was somewhat troubling that I had to tell some of my family from Vermont where Kosovo was.

>settling for the event horizon of the universe

Putin confirmed for weak and probably homosexual too. Go get em murrica

also st pierre and miquelon

There's much more important problems to solve and the future promises to be full of surprises. The inevitable (although I do not believe explosive) rise of strong AI more intelligent than humans is the most pressing one. There will probably never be a skynet-tier moment, it will be gradual, but it will happen.

because they're gonna invade you assholes soon and trash the radicals through out the middle east. and the chinese will help them lmao.

We're going to have to create laws that tell people it's illegal to give AI control over anything regarding human life. We have things resembling AI right now and the things act like schizophrenic drunks. One moment they love us and then they completely hate us.