twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

cara

times liverpool was mentioned in the previous thread: 2

wait

maybe it should be fewer pls no bully

korean pop

im on drugs

Is that Froomey?
Did he take a tumble during the race today?

Barbara

just not getting this adidas trackies with high heels look

Björk

is janny deceased?

no it was are geraint that did a fall off his bike

coucil house fashion market

Based slugbro.

here's your reply

imagine liking k pop lads
*starts to imagine it*
oh god
o-oh god it's horrible
i feel so alone

Chris Froome: BBC Reporters Had to Remind Tour de France Winner to Register for Olympic Race

The three-time Tour de France-winning British cyclist did not become an official entrant until minutes before the race, multiple reports said. Froome finished the race in 12th place.

Poor lad

Who won?

Howling

REALLY tempted to take a handful of xanax

some danish lad

now imagine having paid money to go to birmingham city uni and wageslaving at a call center while liking kpop

LOOOOL

NEED a barbara palvin gf

Bit rude to our Scottish friends

Lads im thinking of joining the French Foreign legion and if they accept me ill serve till they dont need me anymore and by then ill have a decent sum of money saved up and I plan on moving to Zimbabwe and joining a White farming community

Im 18 and currently applying for FFL, is this a terrible idea?

Belgian, get it together.

Belgian won, danish second and polish third

Nah he's just getting prepared to compete in the egg and spoon race at the special Olympics

young lean money got some hoes got a hunni

like my gangsta rap verse I just made up lads?

youtube.com/watch?v=Q-qAREXVUXk

I'm honestly so terrified of having a special needs child. I know that I couldn't handle it. My SO and I have has discussed this before. We would either abort or make sure the child would go to a home where someone could love them. It's just too much for either of us to handle.

Depends how shit your prospects are desu,

If you are absolute shite at education and can't think of a way to make good money then its a great idea.

oh yeh haha

have the boys (and girls) from Blighty won any medals?

don't think you'll make very much money 2bh. you wont be able to live at home with your parents so you'll be paying living costs out of whatever small salary they give you

Polish-Swede here.

Hahahaha you brits have 0 medals and you will never win any in brazil mark my words.

While we poland have 1 medal and will dominate soon.

Hahaha britain has been humliated hy the world and iceland

>paid money
student loans =/= spending money
it's a conditional debt desu

ps just realised there's only a single h in that and i feel like i've been saying it wrong

REALLY tempted to take a handful of anthrax

thanks lads

It's always been my dream to own a comfy little restaurant desu lads, one day I'll make it a reality

Anyone watching the boxing?

Poland? Errrrrrrm, I think you mean Russia

you don't need that much

How did he fuck it so badly?

how extreme though? dyslexic weans is enough to put me off desu

The idea of gay sex almost horrifies me, but the idea of lying down with a handsome man, cuddling up, listening to music and drinking a nicely aged bottle of Pinot Noir seems wonderful.

Yeah I didnt do that well in school but im a very active person and got an A* in PE at A level (weightlifting, boxing and Gaelic football). I live on a farm so I know lots about that, of course the climate in Zimbabwes awful different but im seriously thinking that this is what I want for my life.

Watching the footy
It's getting intense desu

You might as well just abort it instead of sending the child to a home, what are the chances of somebody actually adopting a special needs kid? bretty low desu

I put on TSN and all that's on is fucking womens rugby
where's boxing?

just got back from my friends house who i thought i was in love with but am now starting to realise im ok just being friends with her

now imagine lying on a bed and looking over to see this staring back at you

The legion pays decent dosh and its all tax free so they pay more than the army. Not only that but you'd spend very little as you get free food and accommodation.

BBC website here.

keep dreaming mate. you are fucking irrelevant which is why you speak our language. now leave this thread before i put your arse in a sling you bender.

>SO
b8

Alright I'm straight again

imagine your gf having pic related plop out of her vagina and you're the father.

noot noot

>staring
C-can't look away.....

Who says famine has to be depressing?

Got the cat in lads

Why on God's green earth would you voluntarily live in Zimbabwe?

boggles my mind that girls have little to no gap between their poo hole and baby hole/ disgusting bitches

remember this
youtu.be/NwF5O7uOm18?t=1m34s

chuck him out for being a cunt

I don't even like it when other men pay me on the shoulder. Couldn't imagine getting intimate. Bit revolting desu

that's not a girl m8

alri pingu

the Ancient Irish were master smiths

Just had a thought lads.

Why is it that in the past, left-wingers were the fun and tolerant people, and right-wingers were the angry assholes but now it seems to be the opposite?

I would consider myself to be quite left-wing but I went to college last year and I got along so much better with the right-wingers. We would drink together and have great banter. Meanwhile, the left-wingers were assholes and you couldn't make a joke without hearing a cry of "that's racist/homophobic/transphobic/misogynistic!"

>permanently tired
>can never sleep when I have to
>fall asleep at work every night
fuck this life
i'm missing my summer for some shekels

When famine is fun, you forget it's even famine

pics

it's not just a walk in though. you need to qualify and they won't just let any crappy neet join

got a pack of magic stars and a can of pepsi lads

GOING ABSOLUTELY MENTAL ON A SATURDAY NIGHT AHHAAHAHHA

jesus just wept lads
*sigh*
what did you do?

you need to learn french as well btw

But she's a girl

because propaganda
it was never that cut and dry and there were always lefty mongs

not the case ime

all the right wingers were boring christfags, some wouldn't even drink alcohol lol

lars andersen is a mong

oh in that case place her outside for being a cunt

Im shit tier at education but as I previously stated im a very active person. I live on a farm so I know quite a bit about that and ive worked on the farm all my life. I got an A* in A level PE (weightlifting, boxing and gaelic football) so Im pretty sure I could pass physical test.

fucked a tranny with a condom on

power and corruption lad
the left have all the power these days

Why didn't they smith themselves a better country ahahaha

I read that Reddit thread too!

Reddit buddies unite!

yes
but he shoots really fast

Won't he have to also be in the presence of French people?

i know but seeing the gap that men have between their balls and anus reminded me of how disgusting women are

no

Because the right wingers used to e the establishment and now the left wingers are the establishment.

þetta er fyndið útlit tungumál, eins og ég það þó, það virðist svo ... uncivilized og barbaric. hvað? íslensk tunga hefur ekki orðin "barbaric" eða "uncivilized" alveg kaldhæðnislegt.

THIS IS JUST SICK

Found this TERRIBLY funny