Do you trust your military?

Do you trust your military?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2CAiBb_cYWE
m.youtube.com/watch?v=ugKXGA9Dw9U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I think Poland is just contrarian to whatever Russia is.

>Kaliningrad

My what? lol

>Turkey

I trust the lads can get the job done

Well you have to be considering the people are the army here tbqh

russians trust their military that much? will they get killed if they say otherwise?

Yes helo I trust a bunch of kids who've spent 6 months in the woods playing soldiers to protect our country

Your question makes no sense, Russia is Russian army and Russian army is Russia. It's the same as asking "Do you trust yourself?".

>russians trust their military that much?

That because almost every Russian older than 18 has served in the army. And almost every Russian older than 8 has participated in a youth military organization.

>will they get killed if they say otherwise?

No, we believe our army is the only reason why does Russia still exist and why we haven't been genocided by the evil westerners who're dreaming about invading our land, taking all our resources and murdering us all.

why russians numbers looks like poorly edited?

Nvm found the original.

>the evil westerners who're dreaming about invading our land, taking all our resources and murdering us all.

nice meme. is that what people have been saying all these years? like russia or china doesnt take resources for themselves...

FUNLAND NUMBA WON

>is that what people have been saying all these years?

Yes, also something about our holy mission in opposing the degenerate West, highest honor in sacrificing yourself for the sake of your country and other bullshit like that.

>evil westerners who're dreaming about invading our land, taking all our resources and murdering

Ivan, I...

youtube.com/watch?v=2CAiBb_cYWE

m.youtube.com/watch?v=ugKXGA9Dw9U

Don't listen to this shitter .
He is spouting bullshit.
>russians trust their military that much?
It's much more simple actually.
Everyone here just know that we have have a lot of nukes.

Would you rather trust americans?

Fixed that for you.

Thanks for bumb against some propaganda try.

that makes much more sense. you're comrade in the other post seems retarded. probably because he is a child.

Our military is pretty aware of the world's issues and ready to do what's required (even with a ton of sandniggers in it), the problem is the head of military (aka the government) is a coward.

this needs a post-coup update