Lonely Saturday night drinking

What is Sup Forums drinking tonight?

I'm drinking shitty faroe beer (pic related)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3Lc0O_8HPn8
youtube.com/watch?v=RS6Nz9OrFN4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

unironically pic related

You grow your own hops?

Im too drunk and bad at english to understand that sentence

Supermarket's own brand beer. It's pretty decent.

What does beer cost in the Faroe Islands? Do you have horrible liquor laws like your fellow Nordics?

How strong is that?

The cheapest 6pack is 8 euro.

I think our laws are more fucked up than the other nordics. There are only a handful of government controlled selling places, where everything is over priced. And the shops are only open; 10 to 17 on weekdays. Recently the law changes, so they are allowed to be opend on saturday, but only for 4 hours(10-14).

But then again, selling alcohol first became legal here in 1992.

Shit, at easter it is literally illegal to dance and play loud music, bars and private people have gotten fines.

4,6%

Do you make all the ingredients for the beer on the faroes?

>But then again, selling alcohol first became legal here in 1992.
jesus

you must have a lot of moonshiners over there

Ok, so markets can also sell 4,7% on tops there as well?

I'm going to Target in a bit since I got a giftcard. Dunno what beer I'll get yet. I'll get some ice cream to go with it though.

I think the corn is imported, nothing really grows here.

It was allowed to import from denmark once a month, but you had to choose between one crate of beer, 2 bottle of strong spirits, or 4 bottles of wine.
Almost everyone made moonshine so they had something to drink when the imported stuff ran out.
One of the reasons selling alcohol became legal, was that alcoholics were forced to buy from private people at a high cost, wichich often made them resorting to drink paint and shaving cream instead, cause poverty.

in 2011 the law changed to allow selling beer above 5%, but its only sold in government monopol stores and the two breweries.

So can you buy wine and spirits from your local vinmonopolet?

dude what the hell is that you lunatic

Sounds pretty grim. I thought you guys were a comfy island.

Living in such a remote place the internet probably changed your lives more than most other countries I imagine, didn't it?

*comfy islands

faroe islands confirmed master race. Drinkgin paint right now

yes, up to 50% alcohol.
We gone from living in mud huts into a modern industrial nation in 150 years. The last village got electricity in the 1970s, and television came here in the 80s.
But in the last decades we have kept up with the western world, though the majority are still deeply bible believing christians, very few open atheists here.

seems like you guys are Sup Forums's dream, an isolated traditional bunch of white people

So what's the language like? Is it more like danish or icelandic?

>an isolated traditional bunch of white people
>white
hate to break it to you....
youtube.com/watch?v=3Lc0O_8HPn8

Viking classic

Looks like icelandic sounds like danish

>have to go to work in 10 hours and look at the face of a woman I hate so much looking at here gives me cancer

>sounds like danish
Not really. Faroese sounds unique, 2bh.

Besides, the Faroese even have their own version of Danish, called Götudansk which is Danish with proper pronounciation.

It is its own thing, pronunciation sounding like the west Norwegian dialects with most words sharing the old Norse roots with Icelandic.

What's your point, Denmark? You don't really grow hops either. All breweries everywhere import hops.

And even if they do grow hops locally, breweries want exotic hops in their beers.

>Besides, the Faroese even have their own version of Danish, called Götudansk which is Danish with proper pronounciation.

So more comprehensible danish then?

Are you sardinian?

ísland, far til helviti.
You are so danish you have given the danish d sound to the letter Ð. While we only keep it for etymological spellings

Tbh I dont even know what a danish D sound is
Hættu núna að derra þig kútur

>So more comprehensible danish then?
Yes.
Example of it in use:
youtube.com/watch?v=RS6Nz9OrFN4

i love Iceland, i don't want to hurt your feelings, but Iceland is closer to danish in pronunciation.
But i can admit Faroese has more danish loan words.

Cheers bruvs

Brazilian piss

No, Veneto. If you happen to visit the Northern East, this is the absolute best in the red wine dept. imho
from valpolicella there's also recioto (sweet wine, for desserts) and plain valpolicella (day-to-day wine for normal lunches)
some wine makers (but you have to meet them directly in their farms) craft peculiar blends of amarone - if one of them suggest you a custom blend, it's always FAR superior from the normie blend.

pic related

Lies

>but Iceland is closer to danish in pronunciation.
Neither of your elven tounges sound anything like Danish m8s

forgot to add: a bottle of good amarone from let's say 2009 bought directly from the wine-maker can cost up to 40€ (a not-so-good amarone from let's say 2011 can cost 10 euro less)
Better buy in bulk

Cannonau is usually waay cheaper

Hate to break it to you, but all our shitskins are faroese. Everyone of them is adopted, have grown up in traditional families.They have no loyalty to 3rd world countries and barbaric religions.
It is just danish with Faroese pronunciation, The danish colonist were too weak to send teachers here, so every text we got, we just read every letter with an Faroe accent, because there was no point of reference to how it should sound.

Fun fact: every time i go to Norway and i talk danish with Faroese pronunciation(Götu dankskt), they ask were in Norway i am from.

>but all our shitskins are faroese.
>shitskins are not shitskins
What went through your head there?

I went to Sardinia last summer, beautiful wine&food. Too bad the wine's hard to get here.

Poor people from shit countries have sold their newborns to us.
They have grown up with Faroese language, nationalism and tradition. There is no difference between dark skinned people and native born here.
We have the highest adoption rate in Europe, if I remember correctly.

>immigration is good as long as they aren't muslim
CHRIST C U C K

>There is no difference between dark skinned people and native born here.

>We have the highest adoption rate in Europe
Now this...

fucking racists, you disgust me

>le racist meme
Human beings are not universal bricks that fit anywhere, m8. Each race needs to be confined to their own biologically in order for humanity to function in the first place.

>denying nature
baka faroe-kun

HANN ER KRISTINN KOKKÁLL

the only dark skinned people came here when they were 1-4 years old, they are just as faroses as everyone else, sheep herding and whaling just as well as the next man.
Ísland, we need people, the colour of ones skin doesn't define their personality.
When "The Mountain" was here 2 years ago, he fucked a adopted girl. You should idolise him, he is a nice guy.

>we need people,
meme
>the colour of ones skin doesn't define their personality.
>le race is only skin color face