>banter americans for having smelly penises
>convince them to mutilate their own genitals
>make them pay for the privilege
>make them leave a tip
>use their foreskin to make anti-aging cream
>sell anti-aging cream to their women
>have them smear foreskin cream all over their faces
>It doesn't even work
>Americans now have a smelly mutilated penis and a woman who smells like foreskin cream
>and no money
Deny the holocaust I deny you pleasure

Delicious

wtf I hate los Estadon Unidos now

Jews have nothing to do with circumcision in America, it's the fault of Christians' anti masturbation crusade in the 19th century.

yeah, sure. just as usual, it's everyone's BUT the jew's fault eh.
have a nice day david finkelwitz

>Christians' anti masturbation
please tell me this only happened in USA.

Nope. It happened in most Anglo countries. Britain did it, but it stopped when the NHS was implemented and they wouldn't pay for circumcision, so the practise died out there. It uses to be practiced in Australia too, but it died out later. It's sort of dying out in the USA too, only 50% of newborn boys are circumcised, but most of that can be attributed to immigration from Latin America...

It's true though. I was introduced as a punishment for masturbation by a dude named Kellogg

> "A remedy for masturbation which is almost always successful in small boys is circumcision, especially when there is any degree of phimosis. The operation should be performed by a surgeon without administering anaesthetic, as the pain attending the operation will have a salutary effect upon the mind, especially if it be connected with the idea of punishment." (page 295)

I don't know about the spanish latin america, but we don't do this here.

God damnit that looks painful

it's dying the same way christianity is dying in europe
mexican immigrants dont cut their sons' dicks, white american families still do

That would be extremely painful

That's what I meant. Also Indians (well the Muslim minority does I guess) and chinks don't circumcise either, and were getting a lot of immigrants from those two countries as well.

Most of the time they don't use any anesthetic, and if they do it's only a local one, the baby can still feel everything. I'm not even kidding, someone did a study on the effectiveness of anesthetic, but it was shut down because it was deemed too cruel to not use it on the control group.

It's not done anywhere, only in Anglo countries and in Muslim/Jewish states for religious reasons.

Jesus christ that image...

I work and healthcare and have seen a good amount of uncut dongs. A lot of old dudes are actually uncircumsized

Don't forget South Korea! They started doing it after the Korean war because they admired Americans so much.

iirc America peaked at around 80% of newborns being circumcised, and it wasn't as popular in the west.

That's also the land that's full of spics

How come Washington (state) is white but low on circumcision?

Spics can't account for all of it in states like Utah/Washington/Louisiana. The rate is slowly falling with white Americans, just not fast enough...

I don't think it ever took off in the west. I'm not 100% sure though.

t. Wrote a paper about circumcision once

I don't think they're very religious.

Protestant dogs. Why does the UN allow this? I mean it doesn't matter when it's muslims since they're animals, but this is flat out a violation of human rights.