4th most populated country

>4th most populated country
>still has literally who status
How?

Other urls found in this thread:

wsj.com/specialcoverage/malaysia-controversy
explorer.usaid.gov/country-detail.html#Indonesia
thecoverage.my/news/malaysia-dr-mahathir-cleverly-replies-young-boy-england-deforestation-letter-1987/
youtube.com/watch?v=McfcKac1Y1A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

muslims but no oil.

Chinese muslims with not much oil

Dutch-India, best India

They make some of the best immigrants to Australia

I really wonder how you can build a country with so many separated parts.

Is it betten than China on average?

They keep to themselves?

A better question would be how can there be more than just 1 country on a single island

Lmao no

Invading and genociding all non-Indos/muslims.

Definitely no.

The Netherlands with 18 million people made more than Indonesia with 250 million until last year.

Fuck you. My cousins and I are not Chinks. We're muslims but not dirty daughter killing Arabs either. We both have oil of the low sulphur variety. We have lots of natural gas. We carry the torch of Islamic civilization when our stupid fat illiterate rich fucks Arab co religionists are busy buying race horses, crashing F-15s and abandoning Abrams at every RPG armed towel head. We build our economies, invest in education, science and health. Our democracies are improving. We are the seeds of the future Islamic reawakening. You wonder where are those moderate muslims. Here we are.

You discriminate against Christian in your country, though

They don't bomb anybody so that's alright.

Religion as a whole is useless in this day and age though.

hopefully the chinese invade your country and indonesia and kill all you snackbar dog eating fucks.

>WE

vietnam fucking shits are the best immigrants desu

>Malaysia
>moderate muslims

Also, OP's picture is literally Indonesia.

t. Nguyen from SAIGON not Ho Chi Minh

i thought the country in OPs post was indonesia, why malay getting mad
?

They have tendency to keep to themselves in recent years because Indonesia is a main recipient for massive bilateral aid from Australia, Japan and the US.
Approx $464 million fro Aus, $43 billion from Japan, and an unspecific amount from the United States but includes 22 aid programs since 1950. Indonesia was also pledged $2.8 billion in grants and loans. If Indonesia arks up and pisses someone off, aid will be cut and country will probably collapse and suffer a military coup or something.

Actually, we only have roughly 80,000 indonesians living here, we have more Dutch than Indonesians. They do make okay students though.

Hahahaha relax man, you guys aren't going anywhere in a hurry

t. Rasheed

>We build our economies, invest in education, science and health. Our democracies are improving. We are the seeds of the future Islamic reawakening.
wsj.com/specialcoverage/malaysia-controversy

You don't, I think like half the country is jungle bunnies who have no clue they are ruled by muslim kikes

He is a butthurt muslim

I'm more impressed at the fact they are in the smallest island

>Actually, we only have roughly 80,000 indonesians living here

Well, that's pretty impressive considering there's like 250 million of them one step away from you

>We are the seeds of the future Islamic reawakening

I kinda hate Indonesia because they have a whole bunch of awesome animals, but they kill everything for palm oil plantations. Plus the slash and burn farming sets the peat soil on fire, which is pretty much a fossil fuel, so they are pumping tonnes and tonnes of CO2 into the air just for the sake of fucking palm oil.

And their government is too busy making grand symbolic gestures of hanging drug smugglers to do anything about it.

Waste of aid money IMO

Care to explain?

had actually check if that makes a truth.
wew lads

India has told becoming world power somewhere next 50years, what about them they cant stay unknown forever.

They singlehandedly turned Singapore into Beijing for a few weeks last year.

Do Indonesian qt's even exist or are they a bunch of hideous Flip like mongrels

Do you have a source for the US aid to Indonesia? Wiki only says 2.45 million from USAID.

I'm getting married to an Indonesian woman. I loved visiting, and it's supposed to be a huge economy eventually so I might live there.

By 2020*

I hope you like having no personal space

1 region has sharia. Aceh province.

Indos act like they dislike Chinese, but every single picture posted on /asean/ of an "Indonesian woman" is a literal Chink.

Decide what that means yourself.

Define personal space for you.

I don't fit into the American stereotype of owning a house with a big yard.

I mean ass to fucking butts, muffler to bumper absolutely everywhere. All the big cities are packed so full of people you feel like you cant breathe. There are traffic jams in Jakarta during holidays that last days, they are so fucking long vendors literally sell water, food etc in traffic jams.

>It's a 'brown people throw other brown people under the bus to try and appeal to white people who hate them regardless' episode

He means the population density of New York City throughout the entire 1st world part of the country.

Plus gross tropical weather year round and active volcanoes.

well, you are going to marry her whole family. If that's your thing being treated like some special white tigers in crowded family, more power to you.

So only the traffic is bad. I knew that.

My fiancee lives in Tangerang and her parent refinished their house for us. 5 bedrooms 4 bathroom and its only fiancee, mother, father so housing isn't crazy in my situation.

Because he's obviously a proxy trying to make Malay look bad.

But too uneducated to differ between these countries.

Don't throw stones in a glass house.

He's obviously not a proxy. This is exactly how one of the Malay tripfags posts in /asean/.

t. Flip

>guest staring sychophantic Malay.

I converted to Islam because I want strong family ties. I don't visit Sup Forums so idk if this place is Sup Forums lite, so maybe conversion to Islam is not popular here idk.

Not even close, it's way fucking worse than new york, imagine if new york had twice as many people and they all lived in shacks and every 10 steps you took you ran into about 5 people.

New Yorks pop density is 28k per sq mile and Jakarta is 38k per sq mile. The island of Java itself is fucking packed, the entire island has a density of like 3000 people per sq mile, the entire fucking island is packed with people, it's actually shocking that anyone fits on the island at all

Oh, I just discovered this:
> The Philippines was named in honor of King Philip II of Spain
Why aren't you talking Spanish? :'(

It'll be a big change, but you seem to be open to that.

This isn't a great place to ask about Indonesia.

Go to

Or go to /asean/ and talk with the Indos.

No one except some manila cucks knows spanish.

There is some influence on the placenames and historical buildings, but not much past that.

>I converted to Islam because I want strong family ties.

>moderate islam
moderate my ass
your country literally funds islamic rebels now turned into ISIS

you converted to Islam because you are a misfit to your original culture background and you wanted some comfort and sex that you could find before from that petit muslim indonesian girl. end of story. But do have a good life in there., best wishes.

US came in and took it from Spain in 1898 and fucked everyone's shit up

>115th most populated country
>still relatively relevant

How?

High quality memes

Yeah, its kinda weird. I'm unsure as to why they've never really been interested. Whether there's a lot more applications but none are approved, or just none are even trying because of a deep, intense hate for Australia and it's people, who knows.

USAID says $36 million this year. $176 million last year. $150 million in 2014. $132 million in 2013. I'd say the average is somewhere around $150 million ish.
explorer.usaid.gov/country-detail.html#Indonesia

Nokia and it's epic downfall is pretty relevant alright.

Unfortunately they lost their Latin heritage, they actually had good literarture. The Philipines were ruled by New Spain through the colonial period but we lost them at independence. The Spaniards got cucked out of them by the Americans who never gave enough of a fuck to do much for the country other than destroy it's original culture. They're now fighting Muslim terrorists and separatist... I always tought they should cut that limb off, give them the land and just make sure no Muslims remain, even if re-location is considered ethnic cleansing, then try to rejoin the Spanish speaking world. There's unfortunately zero chance of that, they'll remain lost to us...

>could find
could not*

Converted out of islam and into christianity .

My senpai has no idea im a closet christian
wat do?

Be careful not to become a victim of honor killing? You need an escape plan.

I converted to Islam because I believe in God and not the Trinity. With it, I get a virgin wife and strong family ties that don't exist here.

That feel when talking to several Indonesian qts, and three of them sent me nudes (one Christian and two Muslims).

Should have stayed Catholic and gotten a traditionalist polish qt

This is what i got from lurking on asean thread.
Invent Indomie
Surprisingly pretty gud at badminton.
Their PINDAD beat straya in a competition for 5 straight years.
Biggest mosque in SEA
Habibie is fucking genius.

>Converted out of islam and into christianity .
then become a cuck like flipenis

We are the seeds of the future Islamic reawakening.

I just moved to the states a month ago but i going to have to go back to indonesia some time.

Catholicism might as well be paganism

>Abandoning Abrams at every RPG armed towel head

ok, now I'm sure I've been trolled hard.

Just live a cool double life like Bruce Wayne or a spy.

>Catholicism might as well be paganism
Spain was right all along, reconquista was the answer to the middle east

>Muh jungle
And the alternative would be even worse mass poverty with poorfags joining terrorists and pirates for money.
People with jobs is better than no job at all plus China and India wants their cooking oil. Besides our R&D does have enzymes and bacteria to dispose of palm tree waste safely but its gonna take years and lots of money before it turns affordable.

Why not Sikhism then?

shrug

>wikipedia
>reliable

kys Jose Dutdut

Smart post
Funny post

>reading comprehension
Do you know what opponent means?

>sikhism
>relevant outside of desi-land

Well back when they were the most powerful SEATO with Murrican arsenal and plans to take over parts of Malaysia claimed by them when our military was tied by gommie gorillas in the jungle.
Supposedly they tried to go Taliban on us before liberating the region but the muslim troops refused and slaughtered in Jabidah massacre to silence them with the survivors starting their insurgency. Since we lack the means to defend ourselves conventionally the govt passed some guns from Gadaffi to the rebels which is the FN Fal used by the rebels. At least that is how the story goes.
There is also a reply from our former Prime Minister to a 10yr old kid from England asking similar questions.
thecoverage.my/news/malaysia-dr-mahathir-cleverly-replies-young-boy-england-deforestation-letter-1987/

Peenoise got medicine of their own..kek

>We are the seeds of the future Islamic reawakening
Islam is going to die in the 21st century. The only question is will it take Europe down with it.

Thank (you) for saving my otherwise boring thread.

>islamic
>democracy

M Y

S
I
D
E
S

They've already invaded our fridges with their noodles and soy sauces. And movies.
[ youtube.com/watch?v=McfcKac1Y1A ]
2014's highest grossing local film right here, nigga. Even non-chinks watch that.

The Indos have a significant diaspora here, so it's possible one of them posted from a local IP, hence that flag.

What happens when Sharia law gets passed and then being moderate becomes banned?

>he still doesn't know Indonesian people are just chink in denial

We have 2 court system here, laws regarding muslims such as inheritance,culture, marriage etc and small cases goes to sharia court which is state matter. The rest or ones with punishment heavier than 2 years jail goes to secular court which is under federal but both use the same punishment system derived from British colonial laws which means the usual hanging, whip, fines and jail.
Although occasionally sharia court goes to fight the secular one when the state govt wants to give federal govt a middle finger.

That's still fucked, but I suppose it's the only way to keep the slimes in check.

Probably because literally the worst people in this nation holiday in Bali and they'd never, ever want to come here after dealing with that shit.

Ive been planning to visit malaysia recently,how are foreigners treated and is there anything i need to keep in mind?.