youtube.com/watch?v=Vb2mnDp68S0
youtube.com/watch?v=p3j2NYZ8FKs
youtube.com/watch?v=8tI1_KlO6xI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

he had a whole shitposting steam group, so i guess so

there's nothing wrong with having kids with your first cousin

Miranda or incest guy?

hmmm

There's actually a low probability of deformities occurring but if it happens a few times over generations then the probability of abnormalities explode. It can even be somewhat beneficial in keeping positive genes

In Silenzio, Animali!!!

>watching anime immediately makes you a weeb

upupupu~

Can I have a lesbian Mexican girlfriend or no?

Lesbian mexicans are just men user so that makes you gay

Gotta support the Meheecans. They's family here after all.

You mean straight*

You'll have to get in line lad

I have a narrow urethra

youtube.com/watch?v=oSXgHP7K6aE

Lesbians aren't real

>lad

lifes lame

How come when you see women in groups they appear more attractive than if they were alone?

bud*

sorry

FUCK.
The only lesbian I ever met that wasn't a butch manlady was a cute hispanica with long flowing hair like la necho noira and it was sexy.

always the fucking mexican

What state has the best "welcome to" sign?

My vote goes to Colorado.

Hawai'i

it's in their dna

just used selfcheck out for the first time today

I've always been scared of fucking it up and looking like an idiot but today there was almost no one there and I was feeling adventurous so I went for it

now I don't have any reason or opportunity to speak to anyone else. I mean I hardly talked to the cashiers already, usually just a "thanks, you too" but I feel now I have the danger of losing my voice if I don't make myself use it.

I'm thinking about reading aloud to myself whenever I pick up a book or starting onesided convos with the cat.

How are my other neets doing?

Wisconsin

>pic
there's a point where too much is really just too much

I'm thirsty now

I wish the state looked less like it's supposed to look like something that no one can guess what.
I know people from WI call it a mitt.

That's lame as shit

Did you go out and enjoy the outside world today, user?

>Why yes, I am in fact an anglophone

>tfw hitomi wants to settle down and marry a non-jap

pls

Delete post

i don't get why people think she's hot
she has saggy ugly ass tits and her face is literally ayy lmao incarnate
ugly hag
fuck this overhyped anri okita or whatever slut as well

>there will never be one worse than New Jersey

I'm outside right now ama

Not everyone here can play Pokémon Go in NYC, user.

fuck off frog

fuck off, Anri Okita is quite literally GOAT

Hitomi (grill in the pic) however is not particularly attractive, I agree with you on that

You know more about her than me. I just thought it was a funny picture.

>Tfw live here but barely play it
>Kek at suburbanites

>English is my mother tongue

>I'm Quebecois

Tu es una derriere et je n'aime pas tu pour ton personalitie. Les anananananas ne parlent pas.

What kind of retarded general would think it's a good idea to jump over one of the most effective defensive military formation? Holy shit i lol'd. Was gunna watch the movies since I love LOTR but that made me not want to

the Hobbit movie trilogy is literally just "DUDE CGI LMAO"

don't watch it, you'll just be extremely disappointed

I liked the movies 2bh

went to the movie theater every winter with my cousins to watch them, which makes me very fond of The Hobbit

Anyone else noticing the amount of traps in the midwest these days? The sheer amount of tomboys and traps working truck stop dinners and gas stations is surprising as shit in this state.

>What kind of retarded general would think it's a good idea to jump over one of the most effective defensive military formation?
A general commanding an army of elves and dwarfs most likely

Did Obongo ever comment on his daughter's promiscuous ass shaking?

>traps

like guys actually dressing up as girls?

never seen it here desu

>americans

youtube.com/watch?v=Vb2mnDp68S0

post bad nigger music

>enemy charging
>allies have made a wall with pointy sticks going forward
>jump inbetween heavy orcs sprinting towards you and your pointy stick carrying friends
This scene always makes me think that the elves are just going to bounce off the orcs chest and get impaled by the dwarf behind them

lmao so a german dude took a shit in the woods on La Palma (Spanish island) and burned his toilet paper, triggering a forest fire that killed one guy and is still going on

I GOT BROADS IN ATLANTA.

>mfw jewing in tf2

Pokemon go is the fucking cancer of everything.
Literal pale neck beards with their edgy clothes hanging around the spot I enjoy smoking cigars at alone while listening to music. I can't even focus over their autistic screeching when they find a rare Pokemon.

then you have the people who never even liked pokemon ever, and just play it to feel cool.

THEN you have the underage little shits that just run around with their eyes glued in their phones, not looking where the fuck they are going. Parents are even worse. "Oh, I'm so happy my kid finally wants to go outside." Well maybe if you didn't spoil your 5 year old cum stain of a son with a $500 phone, he would want to go outside and actually be a kid.

THEN YOU HAVE THE DIPSHITS THAT DRIVE WHILE PLAYING IT. I have to honk my horn at some dumbass to let him know it's a greenlight at least twice a day. FUCK
FUCK THIS SHITTY GAME
FUCK POKEMON GO

>tfw tranny gf that works at starbucks and trannies come into my workplace every day
it's spreading

Is he Asian?

Thank God for your clarification. I live near a La Palma street.

If I saw a girl who is 6'2 does that mean she has a penis?

She was rather cute

The game isn't even fun on top of that.
You can't level the 'mons, can't actually fight, it's only this retarded high speed screen tapping, the "VIRTUAL REALITY" bs got boring after the second 'mon, all you do is run from pokestop to pokestop ETC (or as Americans like to say "ex zeddera")

>the spot I enjoy smoking cigars at alone while listening to music

thankfully no

Probably, especially if she wasn't scandi or dutch

The usage of et cetera doesn't even make sense in your context.

They dont even have to be asian anymore user. I was at a waffle house last saturday and was talking to some really QT redhead. Found out last night she was a guy the whole time. A ginger male was able to trap thats how fucking far its come

I'd say she more Mediterranean phenotype

Her hands weren't very big though

I'm quite curious to find out

oh really

>thankfully no
>not wanting a qt Asian trap
Get out

Been farting a lot today

I've met some really tall Brazilian women at my college. They are EXTREMELY insecure but the sex makes it so worth.

>it's a kraut shitposts the thread episode
really makes you think...

Last gf was a trap.

I fell for it and got hurt.

this whole sobriety thing is kind of hard on a Saturday night to be quite honest

no seriously though, how doesn't it make sense smart americano because apparently you know more than the rest of the world
pic related, still u

That could explain my diagnosis of a mediterranean phenotype, the Portuguese aren't all that different.

Haha fag

Bf*

im going 2 a party /cum/-chan !!

>fag
I was just doing a play on words.

>I got called out so I'll just passive aggressively shitpost
You better calm down you don't want to get arrested for hate speech Mehemt

hope you get raped lmao

Good luck.

I haven't seen any traps but I've seen a few tomboys
more tomboys and cute boys fucking when

Reported for being lmm

o sum1s getting raped...
thx

Have fun!

youtube.com/watch?v=p3j2NYZ8FKs
Fucking T U N E

help! every time i go to the bathroom it smells like popcorn!

also r8 my frog

What?
Have fun m8

>I got called out on talking bullshit so now I'm gonna try to call him out on "shitposting" even though he's just truth posting

I made Argentina great again buds

>Actually liking Pet Shop Boys.

I reported you because you are lmm using a proxy. For illegal content as well. Your fucked m8

There is literally nothing wrong with music made by flaming homosexuals
youtube.com/watch?v=8tI1_KlO6xI

My vacuum always smells like popcorn. I hate popcorn now.

there is literally nothing wrong with the animal store lads