South-East Asian countries' Anus Cleaning habits

Ok, I know this is literally a shit post, but I'm fascinated by the process of post-defecation anus-cleansing undergone in SEA countries.

As far as I know, a hose is used like pic related. Do you use your hand to wipe away the feces on your anus first? Or use TP? And then? What's the entire process? Do you like it or not? Is it cleaner than Western style of simply wiping?

Please, I'm travelling to the Philippines in a few days and would love some feedback from any SEA folks or people who've been to SEA and used this hose system.

just bring your own toilet paper if using water is not confortable for you

I'm actually half Indonesian and I used this hose method when I was a child back when I used to live in Indo.

But I haven't used one since moving to the States so long ago.

They had those in Bangladesh as well when I went there, wasn't sure what to make of it, also the pressure was quite high so most of the time you shot water over half your back.
So I usually just wiped my ass, then gave it a quick rinse and wiped it dry again.

ask your parents dumb fuck

its cleaner, you combine the water ass blaster with soft tissue (2 ply) and you get a nice asshole that doesn't smell of shit constantly. sometimes there is a special perfume that we use to remove all smell of shit. anyway, only reason i will never live in the West, or a western girl is because of the shit smell. Im not joking I can fucking smell it.

As a grown man, I'm not totally comfortable asking my parents for advice on how to fucking wash my asshole.

I'm sure you do this on a daily basis though, which is why you find my unwillingness to do this difficult to wrap your head around.

bro you're only smelling yourself

no man trust me, whenever i go to europe I SMELL THE GOD DAMN SHIT from everyone asshole. whenever i bend over i smell cracks of shit near the ground, sometimes when a person stands up fast, I SMELL THE SHIT. whenever a person bends over near me, SHIT SMELL. whenever a girl looks at me haram as shit, i go near her, i smell the shit, and leave her the fuck alone. your people maybe tall, know how to dress diversely, have a good economy, but for fucks sake wash ur assholes. other arabs WILL BACK ME THE FUCK UP

Not an Arab but I know from first-hand experience that white girls' assholes can be absolutely filthy.

Like the morning after with some random chick I wake up and she's in the shower and I notice a fucking shit stain on my bed sheets.

t. chink

>hey mom/dad, i remembered that indonesia had water hoses in the washroom. i totally forgot how to use them haha

fucking autistic prick

Thank you, I never slept with a girl. (I'm a Muslim.) But I know to never marry a White girl, for fucks sake, HOW HARD IS IT TO WASH AN ASSHOLE.

Haha gw stengah sunda anjing nyentot jawa luh.

Stay mad, mud ass.

t. chink in denial

Use TP and then wash your butthole.

lol why are you getting so upset?
just ask them, are you autistic or some shit.
oh wait, yes you are.

>I'm a Muslim
>calls others out for "smelling like shit"

Also why would you smell cracks of shit from the ground when bending over, how does that even make sense.
pretty sure you're just smelling your own shit covered dick from anal fucking a goat back in muzzland

t. Central Javanese redneck with hideous accent and dialect.

Go prep the bull for your wife, Helmut.

first of all, if anything we fuck camels.
second of all, even if i did fuck camels, at least OUR camels are virgins.

> Germany BTFO

still better than being a chink

wow that's some top level banting haha
i really should prep the bull for my wife as i am a german cuck
ok
yeah that was really good lol haha the camels are virgins

hahaha I like this guy

This is standard in most Muslim countries. Sometimes there is a little jet inside the toilet you can use too with a knob on the side. The high pressure is kind of ideal because the pressure helps wash and if it goes inside you, it works as a partial enema and can make it easier to defecate.

Indopaks usually use (at least in the US) little gardening pails (lota) to clean themselves. Japan has similar things as the built-in jet but obviously more sophisticated.

>looks at me haram as shit, i go near her, i smell the shit, and leave her the fuck alone.

Bro I think you're my favorite poster on Sup Forums. Assalamu alaykum brother, stay cool.

How will Germany ever recover....

I've travelled to the Arab world and what I saw there was disgusting poo in th loo squatting toilets... There's such a thing as bidets in the West you know? Having said that, a person would have to be extremely unhyegenic not to properly wipe themselves, women often use moist towelettes, I'd bet if you measured concentration of fecal particles in the air (yes, this is a real thing) the Arab world would come out the loser on just the lousy infrastructure. Sure, upscale Bahrain may be different but where the fuck are you traveling in the West that you're finding ths? Good bait virgin boy...

What kind of disgusting sows are you having sex with? And more important, what kind of lame sex are you having you don't notice they have a dirty ass until the morning after? Most women shower before hitting the clubs or going on a date... Personally, I'm regular enough I just time using the rest room prior to getting a shower, it isn't hard. Even then you shower before you go out in the evening...

>if it goes inside you, it works as a partial enema and can make it easier to defecate.

Yes bro the squatting toilets should never be public. The most beautiful mosques always had the worst bathrooms.

I guess it's the best option if you're away from home for a long period of time

The -only- actually clean way to clean your ass is to use soap and friction. In the morning after coffee and the poop, you dry wipe, then once that's "clean" you go in to the shower and do a lower-body wash. Heavy rinse, then use a special heavy duty bar between the cheeks and move the cheeks around foaming it up inside, then rinse with showerhead extension. It should now be 99.9% clean, so do it 2 more times this time with a rough brush, then rinse legs, benis, then do a lower-body harsh soap scrub from ass to feet and rinse it off.

Dry paper and plain water solutions are woefully inadequate.

Legs are the only place you need to use harsh chemical soaps. The rest of the body and hair use moisturizing natural stuff to not be too harsh on your test levels

Not that I tried using it as an enema on purpose but it helps a lot. I had the best bowel movements in Egypt but it could also have been all the fava beans I ate.

Lol, so what's your deal buddy? You some unhappy expat in Indonesia?

That one instance was drunk sex. But I have slept with American girls who sometimes had terrible-smelling assholes (would waft up during doggy).

On the other hand I have slept with a Russian girl and multiple Indonesian girls and their assholes never EVER smelled. Tells you something about American girls I guess lol.

It's most of Greater India that does it. But hey, it's actually cleanser than smearing poop on your butt with paper. :)

you had loose stool from shit food my man

It was more like permanent diarrhea, egyptian food is a killer. Honestly don't eat street food if you're not used to 3rd world country food. Thankfully I'm Mexican

You don't smear it, ffs you're doing it wrong if you are... Don't try to justify touching shit with your bare hands as somehow being "hygienic"

If you can't find anything wrong with that I can't help you....

Been with more than a few gringas and never had any issues... And let's be honest, unless it's a spur of the moment thing most girls I've been with do excuse themselves for some light washing BEFORE sex, in fact I do the same it's fucking sick to be fingering a girl with dirty hands.

I use TP first then hose it down and pat dry with TP again. Afterall, paper and water is relatively cheap

are you a girl
post asshole please

Wait, you are a Mexican convert to Islam? Why?

Yes, because it's the truth bruv. Shitposting aside, I was never comfortable with the trinity, I read the Bible and became theologically at least a Muslim. Looked into a lot of different religions, and I felt the best with this one. Most Muslims I met were cool.

Spray buthole, then clean with TP. Always clean when using second wipe to check.

nope

Please leave your cancer out of Mexico, stay in the US, I'm an atheists and still would never give up symbolic respect for la virgencita, much less eating our national dishes like cochinita or pozole or give up mezcal and tequila... You must agree with me you've broken up with the fundamentals of our culture, please don't return...

As salam walaykum brother. American Muslim brother here

Another lost Christian soul who confuses culture with religion...

Uh huh, you say that budy but every Arab either smells like an Indian (poo) or like a cologne store

Dude, seriously, how are you a Mexican when you can no longer share in our culture? You can't go to posadas, celebrate day of the dead, get drunk to mariachi, watch a football game with other Mexicans (they'll be drinking) go to a cantina, eat tacos al pastor, etc. On the contrary, you now believe that since you can only truly read the Quran in Arabic that all other cultures are to some extent inferior. Our people descend from Spaniards, do you know what's the origin for the term zalamero? Have you ever heard of Moros en la costa? Seven centuries of oppresion and many more of crimes by Muslims. You can no longer appreciate the idolatrous traditions of our original peoples, do you know the meaning of the Papantla flyers? Can you go the Guelaguetza? What Mexican traditions exactly can you share in now?

First of all, I'm not the Mexican convert. I'm a white dude who converted.

Second of all, I can't speak for him but imagine the kind of backlash he may have experienced as a (I'm presuming) catholic leaving his faith to join one that is alien and foreign in his family's eyes. If he had the mental, emotional, and spiritual strength and fortitude to withstand backlash from the people he loves most in his life, should it be any surprise to you that leaving behind aspects of his culture is relatively easy for him?

That's the strength of his faith- he left behind everything he was ever taught for a religion he felt a belonging to. And who are you to say he's no longer a Mexican? Of course he's Mexican- he's just Muslim. Just like Senegalese, Japanese, Norwegian and Americans Muslims are still Senegalese, Japanese, Norwegian, and American.

I'm the Mexican Muslim guy. Honestly I don't care what you think. You probably have never known a Muslim and hate them because of Sup Forums memes and whatever else.

Culture is a spook. People will give their life for their religion, their country, their family, etc. but never culture. If what my ancestors did was right then I'll do it and if it's wrong I won't. It's not an argument to say your dad did this so do it. I would respect you a lot more if you criticized me by saying my beliefs are incorrect or immoral but this is a dumb argument.

I still go to Mexico yearly, watch and read a lot of stuff in Spanish, eat Mexican food daily etc. Honestly being born and raised in the US made me less Mexican than anything else and becoming Muslim didn't affect my Mexican-ness. You're typing stuff in English but not drinking tequila is thr the measure of culture? It's silly.

Besides we're not %100 Spanish, were the natives that became catholic or started speaking Spanish betrayers of their culture? What about when Mexican people started wearing graphic tees and jeans or when the Iberian people converted to christianity and started speaking a form of Latin? Things are more complicated than that. This isn't a war of cultures. We're more americanized than ever.

Sorry for the delay, I went to the mosque. I hope you won't revoke my Mexican card. I want to be invited to the special meetings and get all the other perks.

Salaam brother, keep it tight. Although alhamdulillah, my family didn't care. They apparently betrayed Mexico when they became Protestants (although in fairness, it would've been cooler in my opinion if they were catholic)

>paper
I really dont get it, i mean most western movies i see americans just slide a paper in their anus and call it done.

water jet stream > paper