Im a grown up korean man

Im a grown up korean man.

Im all grown up for now...

And all of the fantasies "what if i be grown up" are all fucking gone...

Just haggard, ugly, single NEET manlet is left now.

how tall are you? (witch cm pls)
How did you become such obsessioned to height?

>manlet
Move to some southern asian country like Vietnam. I understand they are all manlets there

171cm
my ex is gone to some 188cm looking tall guy (I could notice it by facebook)

>And all of the fantasies "what if i be grown up" are all fucking gone...
>Just haggard, ugly, single NEET manlet is left now.

I alternate between despairing at this and simply not caring.

>171cm
Tragic son, my GF is Korean and she's 170cm.

I know lots of manlets that get all the girls through their positive personality and charisma.
Also smaller guys are cute when they're laid back and happy, girls like cute guys.

Does SK have good welfare?

Girls like cute guys just as her toy isn't it?

They would go to protective guy in last.

I hardly belive your height was the major problem there, You seem to got lack of self confidence and not acting like a man you should be. Its not a wonder she chose another man.

focus to train it, and enjoy life again.

You still have a chance, Jorge. It's when you're in your late 20s that you realise that ship has sailed and is never coming back.

You got still hope, antonio.

Please grow up till my dream height that i couldn't reach .... ;_;

aside your tale,
Why you should post such a disgusting pics like that? Damn it's very much disgust than a cringe thread.

Wanna break that face with jack hammer

You made laugh and that reaction picture represented my face better than 10 words.

stop being that angry little kid and act like a true confident man you should be.

You still have enough hope.

This time, at age 18

You are still in the golden time. you will be really in stalk if you hesitate more. Your height would be soild then.

Age 18 is still having chance. Don't give up.

What is with the new trend of self-hating posts about height and having no girlfriend here recently? Why is it tolerated?

Girls like cute guys because it's attractive trait.
All men are protective even the cute ones and girls realise that.

Fuck you.

Your height is not something truly achieved thing. You might be lucky just meeting good parents who serve some nice food.

Thanks for that you tried to cheer me up though.

I can relate to you Lee, I'm also 171 cm. When I played Tennis in High school, all the other boys were much taller. Also why do so many Koreans come to America for High school/college? Are there any stereotypes/stigmas against them?

Some easy for influence and insecure youngs have took fuel from manlet meme and become to selfhating loosers while blaming their problems just on their height.

How Koreans even think?
Obviously its somewhere gene based, like even hungry years of war people here grown usually least +178.

You are speaking with mixed feelings are you drunk, high, overemotioning or just a trolling

Some rich familly parents want their juniors to study in usa. that's all

Most of asian students are fllowed in USA for that reason

Even if it was followed by gene trait, that gene trait is also emerged from some acquired traits like how you eat.

So your cheese eating or meat eating traits were accomplished through the time to be occured as inborn.

I wish i had your gene too, but too bad that i couldn't.

Lesson of story was.
Dont think the height bro you cant do anything about it, Regardless you can do something about your self confidence and social acting, muscles and look.

Dont let one lower feature ruin that who you could be at your best.

OP wasn't even talking about his height

He's saying that all the hope he had for life in youth is now vanished as an adult. And there's nothing left but nihilism and tfw no gf

>178 cm tall
>Be studying abroad in UK
>See so many cute asian girls
>With Asian guys shorter than me

I AM SO PISSED OFF

I am at least not ugly even if I don't look hot.

I am considered tall by asian standards at least

Where is the cutie asian grills?