Tell me about love, how does it make you feel? Is it worth it?

Tell me about love, how does it make you feel? Is it worth it?

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s0hoUXr2uwRU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I don't love any human beings, but I love anime and video games, and it makes me feel good.

vocaroo.com/i/s0hoUXr2uwRU

give me 1 (one) good reason to ever have sex.

Find something you think is hot. You think its hot. You don't have to fuck them its just your dick or pussy is going to get wet unless you don't care enough about either of those things.

After the first three times you get bored of your girlfriends, you realize that love is nothing more than a useful fiction

Its just awful, you experience literal physical discomfort if you are not in close proximity, you cant think right, and odds are its not reciprocal and you will want to die.

Its not a worthwile human emotion at all considering you can still have a fondness of someone or varying degrees of attraction and interest in them, with out actually having the most horrible of fixations that real love is.

I wouldn't recommend it, its only happened to me once and i hope never again. Humans feel loss a lot more than they feel gain, so gambling on equivalent highs and lows of feeling is always a mistake.

You're getting bored of your girlfriends because you stop trying to understand them and they stop trying to understand you.

hint: if you got bored you never loved them

Who do you love?

It hurts.

You give everything to someone and you get nothing back

Good then bad

No

This.

I would genuinely like to know

There is this beautiful, perfect girl that loves me, not only is she perfect in her looks and behavior, she is fucking rich as well

She told me once that she loved me but I pretended I did not hear it, I just feel nothing when i am next to her besides the usual friendship

I think I honestly should just go with her regardless due to her being so perfect but I want to feel what she feels as well

Fucking shit cunt

Is that what happened with me?

this

who /complete sperg who's never been in love/ here?

How have you never fallen in love?

Here
Fuck off Chad

I spent 30 years of my life alone, but I recently met someone, and it feels good so far, and I don't feel alone anymore...

Kek it's not Chad to fall in love.

I was in love once. It was pretty cool. falling out of it was real shitty. But now I am okay. idk if I'll ever get married, idk if I even want to

It's a wonderful feeling being so close and intimate with someone, even more so when it's someone you love.

I'm not going to give up until I find that out.

I told myself i will never get in love again, but damnit i cant sleep.

Like a bag of sand on you're stomach so no lmoa not werf

Its nice just be smart don't fall in love with the wrong person

feels good to put your penis in the place it was designed to go into.

why did burgers become so deppresed recently?

It's beautiful. You get this warm, happy feeling, like everything's alright in the world.
Problems stop being as bad, because knowing you have someone there for you is quite.. relaxing, and helpful so to say. Just thinking about them makes all the bad things seem less important and troublesome.
If you're lucky to find someone who feels the same, and it's a genuine feeling then it'll last, and you should never get bored, thus making this good feel go on for a long, long time.

It's amazing.

I'm not depressed. I enjoy life and smile a lot, I don't think about suicide more often than the regular person. Life is pointless/meaningless and my eventual death and disintegration makes me happy

this sums up me, I'm not depressed I just don't care

how the fuck do you do? I always sleep tight and never loved anyone...

i dont know i slept fine the past few days
got my heart broken a few times
and last night it just hit me

it just hurts, you give everything to someone and they become all you can think about. When it all collapses you can do nothing but wallow in self-pity and all you want to do is lie in bed. Falling in love fucking sucks, because when it all comes tumbling down it feels as though someone stabbed you in the chest with a pitchfork

i mean love is something that just happens to you or you need to have some "predisposition" to it?
Maybe i don't love because i'm a bad person or an egomaniac. Cause it's fucking strange at this point.

jesus christ you are fucking scary, i used to think a lot about a girl but then when she was clearly not interested in me i just stopped. Nothing of this pitchfork thing happened and i slept well...

just a person who will actiave your chemicals :^)
desu if you are not capable of feeling love it may have to do something with a mental disorder

I know that it might sound risky to base the rest of my romantic future on a post from some user on a Bolivian spearfishing website but damn those quints.

just go to the gym or run
you will be improving yourself instead of degrading yourself

That was having a crush on someone. We were together for a year, we told each other we were in love and shit. We lost our virginity to each other. We didn't even break up because of a rift, I moved for Uni and she couldn't do the whole long distance thing. The last time we ever spoke she was fucking hysteric and kept on telling me that she loved me and that she was sorry

i thought so at this point it might be a mental disorder. Whatever.

Automatons feel no love

hormonal therapy might solve it
or
you just arent getting out enough

that's it i'm not getting out at all but when i did it everyday in Korea i never fell in love either.

you gotta interact with people more
its not just plain walking down the street
socialization is the key

Feels pretty good but once it's gone you'll want to curl up and regret everything about yourself. You'll eventually start functioning again but it will always hurt. Or maybe I'm just an autist.

now that explains everything.

>herbivore men

FOREIGN

M
A
I
L

BRIDES

>no one is talking about Life is Strange

It is really a drug. Doesn't cause that much health problems like ordinal drugs, but fucks up your life maybe as bad.
When everything goes good you'll have pure heaven for 1, in best case 2 years. Then you get to the slippery slope of everything good fading out and getting to mediocrity in everything.

Awww. Hey, thanks man. You've actually given me some hope. Have a good one.

Christ guys. I know it seems dumb and naive, but I really envy those that have had their hearts broken. Seriously. It's probably because I'm young, I haven't been hurt yet so I can't know how shitty it feels. But still... I'm tired of this emptiness. I feel like it's killing me. I know that happiness comes from within, and not from another person, but Hell, I can't find it through one, why not the other. It's not even that I fee sad anymore, I just feel this blank space in my head. Sometimes I even get glimpses of pure joy, just random bits of exuberance, like a balloon expanding in my chest. But it's always fleeting. Is that what falling in love feels like? The balloon in your chest and a smile that won't leave your face? Sorry for the blog, I don't really know where I'm going with this. I'm just lonely.

Not a """"""game""""""" worth talking about.

>implying LiS isn't the best game since Undertale
shiggydiggy

I couldn't get past the Juno-tier dialog. Not my cup of tea. Fucking loved Undertale though.

>designated
>penis
>hole

It goes feel good to care about someone even if it was for a moment
Don't listen to those who say it isn't worth it, they just didn't get enough

It's overrated but I liked the atmosphere. Wouldn't play it more than once unless I was feeling nostalgic about it.

>Fucking loved Undertale though.
mah man.

force yourself to go through with it. the dialogue is shitty for you but to me it just seemed like every other american tv show/movie so i didn't care much. very much worth it, if you liked undertale you'll like this game, the themes are quite similar...

Do you think there's a way to consciously fall in love, or is it completely out of your control?

Well the think about Undertale that I really liked was the humor and the music, and so far neither of those have really stood out to me in LiS. Oh, and the characters. Couldn't stand Chloe at all. Max was alright I guess. Too many clichés IMO. (Not necessarily a bad thing to have clichés, but if they don't do anything new with them they just come across as lame)

How far did you really get though? I really would recommend playing through and finishing it, a great experience overall...

>tfw no more gf

I'll give it a second try, user, just for you :). Gonna be a while though. Starting college soon and I won't have much time for games in a while.

If you're trying to convince yourself to fall in love with someone, you haven't fallen in kove with someone. HOWEVER, that doesn't mean you shouldn't give a relationship time and/ or work through issues.

>Starting college soon and I won't have much time for games in a while.
after you start college, you'll see the real feels behind playing LiS for real. It'll hurtl ad.

>I'll give it a second try, user, just for you :).

Hey thanks man! Yeah, I don't post in generals much, but I'll keep an eye out for you if I ever decide to pick up the game. Cheers!

>needing to love other people
>not having billions of people love you instead
>not being an ultra alpha superubermensch

no worries, friend. The first episode is free on steam but you have to buy the rest though, 20$ for all 5 eps. take care!

I actually have/ had a friend who has this mindset. Complete psychopath. I'll green text a story if anyone cares.

>have/ had a friend
you sure you're not the psycho here lad

Well he isn't really my friend anymore, since he's a literal sociopath, but I still associate with him. Been cutting him out of my life recently though, so the friendship is pretty much over.

don't think ive really been in love desu

lonely

This.
Amazing post.

It's overrated, the sex is nice, but a whore is still the better alternitive.

>Been cutting him out of my life recently though, so the friendship is pretty much over
Post the greentext m80
Your ex-friend might be me

>if they "try to understand you" and "care about you" they must love you

storytime

At the risk of sounding like a giantic faggot, I guess 'enchanting' would be the word. they're always on your mind, you can't think straight because of them and you're just in a great mood in general. These feelings will plateau at some point, but that's normal. However, nothing lasts forever and once that love is gone, you'll just become a hollow shell of a person.

6/10 - more worth it than not, I guess

I could listen to you all day long

where's this picture from? its familiar but i cant put a finger on it...

feels good

I think it's from the videogame "Life is strange"
never played it, but the art reminds me of the ads