This triggers Americans

>this triggers Americans

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=CvXFjn2gSSc
bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-25867613
independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/kinder-chocolate-bars-found-contain-possible-carcinogens-germany-food-cause-cancer-riegel-a7120091.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I ate 2 just a week ago

omg and people still have the audacity to call my countrymen fat!!

Say that to my face, leaf

>le anime girls are badass meme xDDD
stfu

I think I'll get one tomorrow, I'm actually in the minority that likes them more for the chocolate than the toy...

Cuck apologists make like a Canadian flag and leaf

tfw choco egg is not common in Japan

fun fact
those illegal to be sold in the U.S.
(choking hazard)

>this is allowed because it can't legally be called confectionery

what was meant by this lads

That's the joke Uwe

I can eat 10 in a month(or in a week) and I won't become fat. Because I'm a male.

It's also because you're starving, Ivan

>what was meant by this lads
he likes it the bum

also canada banned irnbru and other brit foods because they had too many vitamins

>not getting fat because you eat the occasional sweet makes you starving
is your stomach the size of a walnut or something

No, Johnny, I eat about 4 times a day, something around 2500-3000 kcal. I'm just a man with manly metabolism.

He's starving because he's Russian.

You're fat because you're Canadian.

>hardly any Americans triggered ITT

This is what happens when most of your citizens grow up learning trigger discipline in school.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=CvXFjn2gSSc

>Implying stale old Aussie bants can trigger anyone anymore

>also canada banned irnbru and other brit foods because they had too many vitamins

What? I saw Irn-Bru at my local supermarket not even a year ago. And we have a ton of other British foods here. There's actually a shop in the next town that specializes in imported British goods.

bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-25867613

>at John F Kennedy airport
>"anything to declare sir?"
>"uh... nothing but my genius" I mutter with a smile
>the customs officer frowns and eyes me suspiciously
>"enjoy your vacation"
>I sigh in relief. Little did he know I was carrying a suitcase full to the brim with precious cargo. 6000 highly illegal little money makers. Two layers of chocolate encasing a yellow plastic capsule, in the capsule? a whimsical toy. The Kinder Egg, known on the street as 'chokers' 'devil's playthings' or simply 'brown'
>I'm at the front gate, I can smell the cold air of freedom- when I hear a dog barking, I stop to see a german shepard sniffing and growling at my suitcase
>"What's in the bag sir?"- a new york city cop, wide as he was tall, a revolver strapped to his hip
>beads of sweat drip down my forehead. I'm having a sugar rush, they say don't get high on your own supply, but I couldn't resist. An air hostess saw me playing with a miniature palm tree wearing sunglasses and asked me about it, I got so stressed I had to excuse myself to the bathroom, then gorged on 5 kinders I kept stored in my anus.
>"oh just the usual t-travel stuff"
>"Open the bag. Slowly."
>I kneel down, and unzip. I reach in. I look up to see the cop staring at me through his mirrored aviators. THWACK. With all my strength I fling two kinders, one into the mouth of the police officer, the other into the german shepard's face.
>they collapse choking.
>"Surprise"
>I take his revolver and tuck it into my chocolate stained underpants.
>The police officer, red in the face claws at me uselessly
>I leave the airport and enter a black van blaring rap music
>the night has just begun

You can still find Irn-Bru here.

It's definitely not that common, though.

>You're fat because you're Canadian.
Okay Amerifat.

I miss this.

These confuse Jews here

>Tfw your metabolism isn't manly.

But it's not the original, it looks like a cheap fake...

Do you at least have a manly respiratory system?

It's because some retarded kids choked on it because a candy with a fucking tagline based on a toy that they banned them. It's a felony and is even worse than shipping cocaine across the border. Fuck
This does trigger us
Why can't they just allow natural selection?

I think I might have inherited my moms asthma.

AMERIFATTYS AMERIFATTYS

THEY WANT PATTIES

AMERIFATS ARE SO WHACK

FATTY WANNA PATTY?

AHAHAHAH AMERIBLUBS
WANT A RUB

ON THEIR BUN

LOL

>we tried to warn you, but it was too late, it was always too late...

independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/kinder-chocolate-bars-found-contain-possible-carcinogens-germany-food-cause-cancer-riegel-a7120091.html