Marry a Nordic European woman

>marry a Nordic European woman
>we send invitations out
>pay for the reception
>my relatives/parents friends start sending gifts of $40-$100 even if I haven't seen them in 20 years
>her relatives
>$0
>my parents
>$4000+ just for the reception/marriage and will be giving 5 figures for our real wedding gift
Why are Europeans such cheapskates? Have they all been interbred with Jews? Are they just poor and rely too much on our semen rations?

do you expect them to be okay with her marrying a black man?

I'm a genuine native American thank you very much. My Asiatic/Siberian blood will mix fine with her Finnic blood.

>Nordic
Yes

Serious answer:
Progressive social "culture" deliberately destroys familial and community bonds.
It's the same reason that some parents charge their children rent to live at home, or expect their kids to move out at age 18.
It's pretty widespread in America, too.

well he did say nordic...

Oh shit

#REKT

here is a more realistic answer: her family is poor or actual cheapskates

Poor families are more affected by social disintegration because they are inherently less stable and typically less cultured too. But poverty alone cannot explain this problem: compare to more traditional cultures where even if the family was poor they would be expected to make an effort.

the normal thing here is that the family gibs moni though, which makes them cheapskates by our standards
you don't know what our traditions our, you're a filthy desert dwelling aussie

heheheheeehheheeheheh

>traditions
I'm not talking about traditions. I'm talking about the destruction of tradition by progressivism.

and you're still an outsider talking about cultures you don't know, but that's fine, have all the theories you want, you don't need to take my 2 cents on it
im sure your theories are dead on breh

>actual cheapskates
Seems so. They drive BMW's.

Civilizing Finland was a mistake.

>>>
Exact same thing has been happening across a variety of different cultures. I don't need to know about the specific Norwegian convention for wedding gifts to observe broader phenomena. I also don't care to know.

Well, that is not affected by progressivism here

So you just assume things without knowning anything

>buttblasted leftists trying to deny that their ideology literally kills society

>I also don't care to know

Damn, if this post came with American flag, this would warrant another "amerigan bear" meme picture.

>sending gifts and giving money because someone gets married
Jesus, american consumerist culture is real

Just asking is her name Sari?

we don't do that here
nobody asked you to pay for shit, you did it all on your own, so good job I guess

You're probably ugly, that why they don't 'pay' you to take her.

Or maybe don't have the wedding in fucking America if you want them to contribute at all.

Honestly if some relative of mine was pulling my sleeve and asking for money without actually inviting me to the actual wedding and/or expecting me to pay for the flight tickets, I'd tell them to piss off.

this
wtf

>amerifats thinking they were rich

You're basically cousins then

You bring a wedding gift and that's it. What kind of a greedy beggar are you if you want money before the the wedding?

I usually bring a fucking toaster anyway if the bride and groom asks for money. Fuck em.

DO YOU KNOW HOW FUCKING EXPENSIVE IT IS TO SHIP ANYTHING TO AMERICA????

I SOLD SOME OF MY OLD DESIGNER SNEAKERS TO AMERICANS AND THE SHIPPING WAS €50 FOR ONE SHOE BOX

WTF!!! I HATE AMERICA NOW!!!!!!!!!!!

>being a Jew who keeps record of how much he got from someone

That is anecdotal as fuck.

I saw a loud black American in Belgium

Why are all Americans loud and black?

>Why are all Americans loud and black?
High test level.

Because they know that divorce is inevitable.
For fuck's sake, we got some of the highest divorce rates in the world, cunt.

They arent greedy, they are just being smart. Enjoy getting cucked.

It's because the bride's family doesn't pay, the groom does.
Also marrying in 2016 lol

In Spain it is common practice to shell out a shitload, don't know about the rest of Yurop.

We only give gifts to people we like.

lmoa

We don't really do the commercialized 'murrican weddings with wedding planners and diamond rings here because we don't like to show off our wealth and don't believe the price tag on the ring is an indication of the worth of the bride.