ITT:

ITT:

1) your country
2) Is this description accurate for how people respond to terror attacks?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mustafa_Kemal_Atatürk#Opposition_to_Mustafa_Kemal_in_1930.E2.80.931931
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Female_suicide_bomber
bostonglobe.com/business/2014/10/06/gender-diversity-increases-productivity-decreases-happiness/dOiNvWK9tj8qJyrKVGp3uI/story.html
zfs-online.org/index.php/zfs/article/viewFile/3150/2687
economics.mit.edu/files/8851
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ahmadiyya)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sex_differences_in_intelligence
youtube.com/watch?v=0diJNybk0Mw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>be from any country other than NZ
>get terrorist attacks

1) Pakistan
2) No

We actually do shit against terrorists and refugees.

you are the terrorist and refugees muhammed!

Holy shit that's hilarious, Kiwi terrorists seem so slapstick.

>flag
>yes and no - the media and the main parties always try to imitate western conutries like its a matter of fashion or being trendy, so they would do their best to ape that reaction, while on the other hand secret services would be on the move and bodies would just start appearing floating around with limbs and heads missing

je suis whanganui

And none of those happens when the terrorist act happens in a poor non European country.
Fuck your hyprocity , you are allowed to do something yet you can't lift your big ass so you blame others for not " letting you "

At least they weren't muslims

you mean, when the ones who blow themselves up in europe, start killing themselves, its expected of europe to care and meddle?

>whole population of non european countries plan to kill europeans
retard

Because that sort of thing has always happened in the third world. Now that it's reached the third world it's more shocking. Eventually it will die down though and there will barely be any reaction after terrorist attacks as people get more used to it as a normal thing.

that pic needs a mentally ill section now m8

*Now that it's reached the first world

>terrorists target us the most
>"lol u terrurist"
Sure thing Jorge.

somehow youve bought the idea that other people care that not all muzzles always want to do something bad. you dont get points for not wanting to do inhuman crimes. you lose tons of points, though, for condoning those crimes en masse. turkey has some level of sympathy from me, because ataturk tried to make it secular. seems like he failed in the long run though, there no rooting out of islam. he should have gone full atheist propaganda communist style. maybe that would have helped

eh, it's just really hard to understand Turkey from the outside actually.

1. USA
2. Yeah, but we also wage war against those fucks 24/7

>Estonia
>So irrelevant no terrorists ever target us
>Laugh at other countries and their misfortune

I'd rather be targeted by terrorists than by Russia

its very simple. there was this guy ataturk (same guy who commanded the turkish forces in galipoli in ww1) and he made a coup and tried to make turkey secular. to keep it secular he put it in the hands of the military to keep it that way. but even with the military trying to keep everyone in line, now islam is gaining power again. so turkey sort of had a bit of a "western" influence on it for a while, but thats beginning to end.

someone didnt get the memo about muslim ninja women blowing themselves up (with children as well)

>we actually do shit against terrorist
Like protecting and funding them?

What do you want them to do?

you went full retard

You have fallen into the chasm of our trickery. You see, Russia was never a threat, we just convinced the EU and NATO they are so we could get free shit

They are rare, like christian terrorists

ban islam. not the refugees. but all mosques should be reduced to rubble, with the most interesting pieces brought to museums as north african or arabic art. all display of muslim symbols should be banned. the traditional muslim clothes should be banned as an ideological uniform. that sort of thing. you cant stop the ones that exist from doing stupid shit, and the ones who are actual normal human beings will understand why this is necessary.

they are rare in peacetime - cuz women are more valuable than young men. in warzones - where young men are suspected of everything and women get the victim card - they tend to be very popular.

prove me wrong.

Not exactly. We have this special people with guns to deal with these kind of situations. Plus a bunch of laws, including capital punishment for the misprision of terrorism.

No.
We don't have the European mentality regarding migration.
We treat shitskins like shit informally and everyone's OK with it.
We don't do these retarded pictures and symbolic crap either, just plain black ribbon.

Calling somebody a racist in Russia/Eastern Europe in general doesn't yeild anything super-bad and is not seen as a calling/insult. Were you to respond to someone here like "TY RASIST!!!", the person would just chuckle probably. It is not seen as a horrific insult it is in the West.

the recent coup wasnt even secular gulen has like fuckload of islamic schools over the balkans and turkey

did you confuse ataturk with erdogan?

What shitskins do you get in Russia?
Are they Armenians?

also, after were clear if you confused ataturk with erdogan, yes gulen is much more islamic than erdogan, but erdogan is pretty islamic himself. its sad that the guy who was trying to put more power in the mosques and less power in the military is seen as the more secular option.

>and he made a coup
no such thing exists. you are leading the troops for independence, Empire already fell to pieces occupied by foreigners what are you gonna establish via a coup (Ottoman Army de-armed by treaties by the way).
>to keep it secular he put it in the hands of the military
Military has always been the stronghold of Turkish Empires throughout history, strenght of nation determined by how powerfull its army was. There some were military officers in National Assembly in 1923 but decreased in numbers year by year. He himself tried to establish multiparty democracy but muh caliphate and ümmet people tried to exploit the situation everytime.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mustafa_Kemal_Atatürk#Opposition_to_Mustafa_Kemal_in_1930.E2.80.931931

so youre agreeing with what i said, and youre calling me retard?

>Shitskins
So racist and unedicated. It's about the culture, not skin color. I.e. American blacks of the BLM level are trash tier culture, but at the same time we have Morgan Freeman who's also black.

You are a retard unable to comprehend what is written. Agaiin you are a retard.

Tajiks mostly, Azeris and Turkmen sometimes.

They are all indistinguishably referred to as 'churki' in informal speech.

If an act like in Europe takes place, where brown-skinned 'people' assault the locals, usually rallies happen and huge brawls, OMON gets deployed.

The last time migrants killed a Russian in Moscow, there was a huge outrage, which caused an uncontrollable mass of people to go and destroy a whole migrant vegetable market.

We have little issues with migrant crime compared to Europe, because we don't give them excessive privilege and they are guests, not fucking holy cows.

No.

There will be raids, the responsible would be found and taken dead or alive, their houses demolished, and then we're suddenly the bad guys.

>no such thing exists. you are leading the troops for independence, Empire already fell to pieces occupied by foreigners what are you gonna establish via a coup (Ottoman Army de-armed by treaties by the way).
>hurr durr we dont call it a coup retard. it was totally not a coup. retard
>Military has always been the stronghold of Turkish Empires throughout history, strenght of nation determined by how powerfull its army was. There some were military officers in National Assembly in 1923 but decreased in numbers year by year. He himself tried to establish multiparty democracy but muh caliphate and ümmet people tried to exploit the situation everytime.
>the military totally didnt keep the muslims in check, retard, youre retarded for saying that the military stopped every attempt of further islamization of turkey, retard. totally not what you wrote, retard
>youre a retard, retard
>retard
>???????????
>retard
>cant even
>retard

Was there a riot when the Uzbek woman decapited the four year old girl.
Also Russia gets lots of Central Asian immigrants?

>wow such offensive speech, I am offended

You see, euphemisms have little to no point in informal discussions. I am not bothered by being called a russkie/katsap/etc., because I am.

In school, people would call ukrainians hohols and even now, it's not a big fucking deal.

I don't want to import the toxic american culture of constantly being offended by completely retarded shit and crying over how words sound.

Proof?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Female_suicide_bomber

>rare

In Spain we don't give a fuck 'bout refugees because we are taking our time to accept all of the petitions.

They are on the rise but it doesnt change that most are men

Wew lad still doesnt change that most are men

No, as the media heavily portrayed her as mentally handicapped.

Just reinforced the anti-migrant sentiment.

Big riots happen, when there are reports of migrant men doing bad shit. This is the trigger here.

You mean scientists and important? Yeah, that will never change.

if someone described someone to you as a "soldier", what gender would you guess they are? the caricature is pointless at best and deceiving at worst, because gender has nothing to do with ideology. also it is false in its claims >and terrorists are aaalways men

Wtf are u talking about, u weirdo? What euphemisms?

Asakir-i Mansure-i Muhammediyye was the name of the army which Atatürk was an officer serving under it. After signing of Treaty of Sevres disbanded. Got it? No more army capable of fighting invaders. He did not coup nor takeover any military power.

> to keep it secular he put it in the hands of the military to keep it that way

You realize there is a parliement working and running in full function, voting for each action. How would you stop rebellions (Sheiksh Said rebellion for example) withouth an army were you to go out and plea for halt?

>the memo

Is this a new way of saying meme?

no

What does this have to do with the discussion?
Also: link

What?

ok there wasnt a coup - i thought ataturk was with the young turks in their coup. and that lead to the forming of the turkish state.
for the rest - he didnt put parliamentary power in the army - they werent there to make laws or anything - they were there to stop islamization attemps - which they did

>he has never heard of peer pressure and death for leaving islam

when?

and how exactly doesnt that support the claim that all muslims are dangerous?

Wow
A peaceful religion like that must not encourage to terrorism in any way

Just found an article that contradicts your claim

bostonglobe.com/business/2014/10/06/gender-diversity-increases-productivity-decreases-happiness/dOiNvWK9tj8qJyrKVGp3uI/story.html

>link
zfs-online.org/index.php/zfs/article/viewFile/3150/2687
It has to do that we contribute, wheilst you and the muslims have failed to contribute as much or more, sure we give a few cons, but we have more pros than either of you.

Find somewhere where i denied that
Go ahead
I argumented that it was stupid to ban islam

What?

No, we just let them into the government.

This just makes me embarrassed for the terrorists.

You do realise we actually rounded up people by the dozens after 13 November, and that Unity is always preferable to division and internal warfare, right ?

>It found employees are happier when they work with people of the same sex.
>Single-sex workplaces aren’t nearly as productive as those where men and women earn their livings side by side.
but the study it's focused on, studies happiness, not productivity.
>economics.mit.edu/files/8851

Because when an ideology is dangerous, you should just let it happen. Like nazism. You're a fucking retard.

>Find somewhere where i denied that
>Go ahead

>I argumented that it was stupid to ban islam
i guess then we should just cower and let the brown man do as he pleases. we wouldnt want to save his children from his brainwashing or anger him and make him blow shit up.

who?

Huh? it really makes you think...

I have no idea of why you are bringing this up
But wouldnt all this make women the less privileged gender?

ability is not privilege
a fish isnt less privileged to live on land, it has less ability to do so

>less privileged gender
No, it makes the female gender less worth. You're still far more privileged than men.
Regards from Sup Forums, it's been my privilege.

Radical Islam is forbidden everywhere. France is taking actions against foreign money for Islam - effectively blocking construction and even maybe maintenance of mosques. We forbade veils in school and it's in the way of being forbidden in Universities.

i understand that this in your eyes looks like "cracking down on them terrorist fellows", but in reality it is just condoning not getting caught. if we have to use the nazi analogy again its like saying its not ok to be a hardcore nazi, but the nazi-lite version is ok.

It's not about a case-by-case basis, it's about in general. There are psychos and assholes from both genders and all sexualities. But a man will have less risks of being raped on average, AND if he does get raped, he will be called a woman and won't be believed because in our culture the man can't get raped.

Yeah agreed, here I have a nice redpill from a tranny.

You can't really compare denazification and radical Islam, because the Nazis actively held power, had popular support and committed atrocities on a greater scale than Islamic terrorism.

The terrorists are a minority in Western Countries. They don't get (too much) popular support - some Muslims even went to church protesting the killing of a priest.

And unlike Nazis, Islam can be reformed. (en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ahmadiyya)

Lastly, even after WW2, people who advocated for the elimination of the German people were quickly BTFO.

The redpill is garbage and don't work. It's baffling the number of people on their leddit who tried to apply it and miserably ruined their relationship.

Women are people like you and me, lad.

This can all be explained by the fact that women earn less
everybody knows that criminals come from poor homes so of course that adds up
as you said it is true that they choose to work less, but that is because that they are more likely to choose family over work, a pattern which people like you support

Also the gender pay gap isnt a myth at all
Women have shown the be affected be stereotypes

>Women in the stereotype threat condition had difficulty encoding math-related information into memory and, therefore, learned fewer mathematical rules and showed poorer math performance than did controls. Stereotype threat reduced women’s, but not men’s, ability to learn abstract mathematical rules and to transfer these rules to a second, isomorphic task. The researchers concluded that negative stereotypes about women in math reduce their level of math learning, which then leads to poorer performance in negatively stereotyped domains.[90]
>Numerous studies have shown that gender stereotyping plays a big role in influencing women’s academic and career aspirations by reducing their interest in male-typed occupations like engineering, leadership and mathematics.[89][90][125][126][127] In a 2002 study published in the Journal of Personality and Social Psychology, a group of researchers found that gender-stereotypic television commercials can restrain women academically and professionally. Exposure to the stereotypic commercials resulted in women underperforming on a subsequent math test and avoiding math items in favor of verbal items. Furthermore, the women who viewed the stereotypic commercials expressed less interest in quantitative fields and more interest in verbal domains, both academically and professionally.[126]
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sex_differences_in_intelligence

Again these are stereotypes that people on Sup Forums force all the time

Most of those posting under the US flag on Sup Forums, are self-hating whites and progressive millennials of the following type:

youtube.com/watch?v=0diJNybk0Mw

They would support the proposed approach in the OP

>Islam can be reformed
>Ahmadiyya

You do realize that they are considered hardcore minority heretics, right? They're not even allowed in Mecca. I could convert tomorrow and be allowed and they aren't.

so why are not now the poeple who advocate the subjugation and elimination of the non-muslims not BTFO?
and dont give me that shit that they dont get popular support - every damn rally they do is a fucking stunt to make islam look better. they dont condone islam. its never islam. its never their ideology - its the terrorists for being silly enough to follow it. thats just rotten and hypocritical

>redpill is garbage
>on their leddit
>ruined their relationship
First off, reddit weebs are weebs and betas. You can't tell a woman directly that she's worth less, you have to simply show her the smaller things. It goes the same for politics, economics and even education. For christ sakes, I got my gf to want to be a good mother with good values, she's even getting further education wheilst working, thanks to me. The redpills can do magic when applied right.

I guess nobody but government gives a shit about terrorist attacks in this country

All I see are delusions of grandeur and wisdom. Life is both much more simple and complicated. There is no greater scheme and "technics" to pick up women.

Your theory comes from the principle that many Muslims are lying. I don't believe so.

The essential is to believe. I'm an optimist by nature.

> I'm an optimist by nature.

t. Benjamin Cazenoves

>>terrorists target us the most

Pakistan a good boy he dindu nuffin.

HASHTAG NOT ALL

Are they often in Kazakhstan? I heard you guys were among the least religious of Muslim nations

Stay strong, heeb-bro.

Muslims attacks are quite rare, but we had two this year.

1.flag
>terries strike
>leftist opposition question whether terries were real or innocents
>media shilling islam dindu nuffin wrong
>10 terries get neutralized after 10 days after 100+ casualties
>attacks are often connected to pakis or by commie rebels
>candle light marches
>PM tells pakis dindu nuffin wrong it was non state actors or he is sad if it was rebels
>repeat

>The essential is to believe.

The essential seems to be to avoid uncomfortable thoughts.

Should I made my life sadder and bitter because of some montages on Sup Forums ? No thanks.

Sup Forums is nothing but a furious circlejerk that will never accomplish anything. Can't wait for novermber really.