What is their fucking problem ?

What is their fucking problem ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xoSridCnqN8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

They are still butthurt for Vilnius

most butthurt people on Sup Forums

A better question would be what isn't our problem.

>His story
History

peasant mentality
poloks are primitive people, driven by emotions instead of thinking logically

also they have superiority and inferiority complex at the same time

too much injustice in the world

so little time

>poloks are primitive people, driven by emotions instead of thinking logically
That's 90% of every society.
>also they have superiority and inferiority complex at the same time
This on the other hand is quite true.

They were one of the cool kids, then they've got taken apart by the new more cool kids. Now they are butthurt. It's quite simple I believe.

I dunno, as for me, it seems to be a perfect country. Like my homecountry (Belaruse) but without any problems
There're some stupid people, some stupid law, some stupid things - but every normal country has some. So, overall it's breddy goot

History of Invasion and the worlds biggest inferiority complex outside of the arab world.

What?

They are non-white slavic subhumans.

t. Fabrizio

Google: "Rzeczpospolita", "Partitions of Poland"

poles have no sense of humour

You should've just accepted superior orthodoxy in your heart and allied with us when you had the chance, Pooland. Its all your fault for being such a westaboo

This

he means Poland-Lithuania
it was a semi-relevant regional power for some time

They haven t an identity half Russian and half german slave

can we have a /pl/ board already?
Sup Forums can't contain all these threads poland

Subhumans

Just was on vacation in warsaw for a week, much better city then Vienna desu.

wait, what??

In what respects?

Vienna, architectually, is a much more beautiful city

Don't reply to them or acknowledge their existence. Worst posters by a country mile

Just me and my daddy, hanging out I got pretty hungry so I started to pout He asked if I was down ⬇for something yummy and I asked what and he said he'd give me his cummies! Yeah! Yeah! I drink them! I slurp them! I swallow them whole It makes daddy happy so it's my only goal... Harder daddy! Harder daddy! 1 cummy, 2 cummy, 3 cummy, 4 I'm daddy's princess but I'm also a whore! He makes me feel squishy!He makes me feel good! He makes me feel everything a little should!~ Wa-What!

Latin script

You krauts constantly sperg out the second you even see our flag yet call us butthurt because you have this little princess mentality ''everyone is at fault but us :('' since WWI.

Kek, were you drunk the whole time?

Come on, Vienna ain't that bad.

the most butthurt posters are brits followed by germans. Both of you see a polish flag and sperg out and then call us butthurt. This meme is not funny anymore because you all look like bunch of losers, asspained about a country bordering Belaruse.

İ do not think rech pospolita was that relevant to get butthurt about. But partitions yeah, that's kinda scarring thing.

It's allright pole, everything gonna be allright, time to let it go. It will be fine, i promise.

youtube.com/watch?v=xoSridCnqN8

I want Polish to be in Cyrillic for aesthetic purposes.