Lmao how stupid do you have to be to die of a potato famine when you literally live on an island...

Lmao how stupid do you have to be to die of a potato famine when you literally live on an island? Just catch some fucking fish

Other urls found in this thread:

ca.wikipedia.org/wiki/Catalunya_del_Nord
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

some irish people WILL be baited by this
all the smart ones left for america

Actually the fish belonged to the Queen so it would have been theft.

>a naturally occurring disease
>"begorrah tis the brits' fault!"

fucking hell

Stop making fun of them they are bro tier

>have plenty of food
>export it and let people starve to death

>Claim to be good at agriculture
>Cant even make pasta to stop starving to death
Mama mia

The Anglo had a monopole on that you cunt

Which is the reasons they hate you

Was the potato famine caused entirely by bad crop yields or could they have sustained themselves if the brits hadn't stolen the potatoes?

vive le bretagne libre oppressive French cunt

I'm actually in favour of their language being restored

Fuck regionalists though, they are the death of the Republic and probably Royalists as well

Do you comprehend the sheer volume of fish that would've been required? Did the irish even have the resources to commit to that, especially if they were weak from malnutrition?

the answer is fairly self evident by the fact there was no famine in britain

>Be American
>1925
>Get shot over a bottle of Jack
Jesus, and people thought we had a problem with drink.

>Fuck regionalists though
Els Rosellons son catalans, reeeeeeeeeee...
(gib lapurdi to basques too)

They didn't exclusively live off the potato though...

The oppression of normal people by the Brits knows no bounds, they've abused and pillaged their way country to country, the Bengal famine was caused by the British.

Yeah,fuck those stupid potatoniggers. It's their own fault. Here in Italy we have many different types of food. Dumb fucking micks.

Fucking never. Nobody speaks your languages here (which is sad, but eh) and also they are prosperous French départements you'll probably fuck up.

And Labourd/Pyrénées Atlantiques has no physical border with Spain. I once was at a camping and I lost myself in a forest, crossed a bridge and I was in Spain

>He's never had mashed potatoes and gravy from a reputable carvery dinner menu.
Ah here man.

Obviously not. The British took food, the famine rendered the spuds inedible, and then the Brits build a ton of Workhouses so that people would work in return for food. However, since people were so fucking weakened from the lack of eating, tons of them just died outirght while working in the workhouses.

It was just an awful time.

i dont want hear your centralist shilling, just return catalonian lands to catalonians we will civilize them later

Irish are big whiners. No sympathy after the Fenian raids on us. Scum.

>burgers will probably fall for this

well played Bradan

Go get enriched by one of your ''''''citizens'''''' today.

This, same thing happened in India where they imposed a law that hoarding food was a crime, took 60 percent of the crop and gave more away to ww2 soldiers and gave little back, along with replacing crops with indigo and opium poppy.
Seriously fucked man

Because this decentralised approach worked well with ETA and now the Catalan independence movement ? France has almost always been centralist.

Did I struck a nerve here ? I might agree with Pays Basque and Euskadi reuniting in a way, but not with giving away the Pyrénnés-Orientales.

Yeah, Bongistan are just right cunts. They took everything from the places they owned, invested very little to none back into those colonies, then after those colonies were going to shit the Bongs were like "Okay, lol. Here you go, have fun with your independence! You win! Yay!".

Fucking Brits, they're literally Turkroach-tier in terms of colonialism.

>Because this decentralised approach worked well with ETA and now the Catalan independence movement
those are just small family discusions

>but not with giving away the Pyrénnés-Orientales.
not the whole region just north catalonia
ca.wikipedia.org/wiki/Catalunya_del_Nord

Indians need less food than normal human beings.

Those borders are behind the Alps. The Alps make a too beautiful natural border to be ignored. Refused.

Gib back Normandy and Aquitaine you snail eating fuck.

We'll also be taking Calais.

>Normandy
>Acquitaine

There are actually much more arguments in favour of giving England to France than the reverse Amigo. Guillaume (not William) was a vassal of the French King.

>Calais
And those ebin memetic migrants ? Good luck.

>behind the Alps
>The Alps
PYRENEES you fucking frogeater cunt

If you'd been less uppity you wouldn't have had your rights taken away. Ireland would be a good landing ground for a french or Spanish invasion. Remember the french, vikings, germans, romans raped us for 1000 years.

Shit happens

Still, you're not taking them

no problem, when you get oficially declared north algeria we will take it back

Don't wait 700 years this time

>If you'd been less uppity
Fuck off. You shouldn't have been here anyway. You cunts ruin everything you touch.

You just described every farm in history.

Is McDonalds evil because they have farms in third world shithole full of starving people?

Someone doesn't have the right to your stuff just because they want it.

>be potato nigger
>get civilized by england
>centuries later: Fuck off. You shouldn't have been here anyway. You cunts ruin everything you touch.
white nigger everyone

Protestant work ethic saved Ulster from the deadly potatoes.

God you're stupid, but then you are French.

700 years is the time France needs to turn into Algeria

Two bhunas, a naan and two pints of Cobra please Sanjeev.

Come back to england retard

Don't appropriate my culture Rasheed.

I have potato blood in my veins.

>Is McDonalds evil because they have farms in third world shithole full of starving people?

Yes.

You actually mean that private farmers sold their produce as you do and thick mick cunts fucked up their crops so thought they were entitled to someone elses property, as the micks usually do.

>They took everything from the places they owned

Not everywhere famalam

Given how well fertilised your streets are there is no way you couldn't grow enough food.

>We'll also be taking Calais.

Kales is our legitimate clay, Angloid scum

This, the I*ish were the ones attempting to raid Canada like niggers only to fail all 5 times and then by the crowns altruism let them stay in the maritimes because the Americans even got sick of them and labeled them non-whites.

You're whining like a black right now, but then the Irish always were niggers.

Awww is something wrong? Can't accept the truth? Typical Brit. Shift the blame on other people.

also opium is a good all-around hunger silencer

Says the one who's being Arab'd. :^)

What did America consider them?

It's sad
My Province is 97% white, we would all be British and French if it weren't for the almost 19% of Fenian swamp donkeys.

You need to be a country in order to claim clay Mr Von Rompoy.

Shut up mexico

>invade country
>take land
>make it illegal for them to own land
>grow one crop
>it fails
>people die

it's not genocide but it was shitty. The 'might is right' argument excuses muslims taking over christendom and jews taking over palestine and doing what they like. People have universal human rights, land ownership is one of them.

So you know I'm right, can't refute the facts and just resort to shitposting.

This is why you speak English instead of bog trotter.

I'd rather be an arab than a nigger 2bh.

Argentina is white

I only speak English because you can't speak glorious Gaeilge. So just go back to learning Arabic because you'll be speaking that soon. ;)

>t. His Grace Muhammed bin Winthrop, 1st Duke of New Aleppo

There was no country of Ireland before we made it, just warring tribes.

As if we were one when we conquered all of Europe as Franks.

Nord pas de Kales, Picardie, Artois and Bonen """Boulogne""" all ours since Roman days when you were still smearing shit on your face in the Saxon swamplands.

t. Abdullah al-Faqir

>irish people
>smart ones

Also "von" is German. Van is Dutch/Flemish

t North Ireland Catholic

The hate must stop
#imwithireland

What, you would rather be a nigger than a paki? They are street shitters and gang raping autists who worship a child rapist but at least they will be a superpower by 2030. There isn't a single nigger country that can even run itself.

including Belgic tribes, don't forget

What about the US? :^)

That's the worst self delusion I have ever seen.
>My language isn't irrelevant I..it's j-just exclusive

We made you as a buffer zone between the frogs and boxheads, what are you talking about?

So is that why they teach Latin in private English schools? Because it's irrelevant? Lel, okay kiddo.

You'll never be part of the great celtic union. Stay mad, Mohammed.

Oh you.

You are comparing Latin to bog speak? The delusions just keep coming.

As a negro you could be a famous actor, musician, yank president, athlete, etc.
As a Muslim you could be smelly, dirty, ISIS commando, etc.

t. Abullah ibn John al-Berlini

>Latin to bog speak
The Celts predate the Romans by at least 800 years. We're more relevant than Latin is. However, you're a descendant of neither, you smelly Paki fuck. Just keep eating your Doner, lad. Leave the whites to do the talking, okay? ;)

>A spud nigger just said Irish is more relevant than Latin

You ruined your bait with this one.

Uhuh, sure. Just because Romans had an empire, doesn't mean the Celts were stupid. Remember who brought the empire down.

we are the original Frank homeland m8, lrn2history

also, what are the Southern Netherlands and how is this called in Latin since the middle ages?

>What did America consider them?

Irish are bro tier, why do you hate them?

>Our unparalleled barbarism destroyed civilisation
Congratulations, king of the non-white "whites"

>"Civilisation"

Please, don't kid yourself. Romans were savages with better technology. As for their 'culture'? Most of it was "borrowed" from the Greeks and the amphitheatres were hardly something an advanced civilisation would do.

So yeah, suck on that.

Swooce is polish you shitskin.
My sides.