Is Korea more western than Japan?

Is Korea more western than Japan?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XBitEX-8IcM
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Socratic_questioning
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_ethnic_groups_in_the_United_States_by_household_income
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yes, and not in a good way.

Yes, they are smart and loved by Americans unlike us

yes, like one third of them are christian

in a way they are. they actually have the largest number of christians in east asia.

Yes, if you're a black men you should move to Japan and you'll be drowned in pussy tighter you could ever imagine.

I'm from the Antilles living in the netherlands and when I went to Korea last year my dick literally didn't get a second rest.

Koreans have no culture of their own so they adopted more western stuff than Japan.

What's Finnish culture like?

Spürdo Spärde XDDD

youtube.com/watch?v=XBitEX-8IcM
hurri homo

So you can't say what Finnish culture is like yet you say Korea has no culture?

not me, why are you asking what's finnish culture like? are you retarded?

He doesn't liek dank memes and audism

Jokes aside we're practically yanks now.

Duh. They got cucked hard in the Korean war. Infact, they got cucked so hard that I keep seeing Christian Korean missionaries everywhere.

Japanese are honoraburu and arnt dumb enough to believe missionary lies. Hail Confucian Japan

they are stronger at alcohol so that I suppose they can keep up with the western party.
their Christianities are all distorted Christian-like cults.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Socratic_questioning

fpbp

It's widely accepted amongst anybody who deals with finance that Koreans are the new Jews. If you look into it, more than half of all the restaurants, bodegas and clubs in NYC are owned by Korean-Americans.

being western is a good thing?
I don't think so.

eh koreans in america are pretty poor compared to chinese, indians, japanese. barely above average wealth so i don't get where you're getting this euphoric recounting, kim

ASEAN always blames Chinese for Korean jewry tactics, because they can't tell the difference.

if they were widely accepted and succeeded among American society, they would not need to illegally stay there as prostitute.

well, they strike me as the most normie and nonbeta, if that's what you're getting at

>eh koreans in america are pretty poor compared to chinese, Japanese

Bait

if you go to NYC, you'll see it clear as day. young koreans are the ones working at banks, law firms and start-ups ingratiating themselves to the jews whereas young chinese continue to stay in chinatown and queens and basically work at restaurants their whole lives until they have enough money to become their own landlords.

as a jap, you wouldn't understand the state of koreans in america. this goes back a long time. did you watch the LA riots? why do you think so many koreans own bodegas and grocery stores? it's because they establish their own lines of credit via their church connections and family connections back to korea. strangers can come to this country and get the start-up wealth to start a business, whereas every other race has to go to banks and bend the knee to the jews. japanese-americans are probably the funniest of the bunch. i used to live in georgia and found out my japanese coworker would drive all the way to north carolina to hang out with other japs every single weekend. they would just drink beer and speak japanese and do nothing else. sadly, these people also have the lowliest jobs in small business sales or industrial management.

ignorant kim pak soon
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_ethnic_groups_in_the_United_States_by_household_income
scroll down to find your korea

thank you for information.

>indian american #1
WAT

rich indians leave the country. all asians do this but indians do it the most it seems

*leave their country

and indians are worse than jews and other asians in colluding. kick them out after they've paid taxes for a while before they turn into a menace

a huge percentage of indian-americans come from india's intellectual and economic elite

Stats says different tho