Why are Indian-Americans so successful when India is almost as bad as Brazil?

Why are Indian-Americans so successful when India is almost as bad as Brazil?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0J9z9kC6B4s
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Council_of_Governors
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

All the smart ones leave India.

/thread

I shall leave this shithole too.

youtube.com/watch?v=0J9z9kC6B4s

1,252 billion people, there ought to be some smart ones.

If anything, poos are still underrepresented despite their numbers, which confirms the statement that all shitskins are dumb af.

Like Iranian-Americans or Chinese-Americans

>If anything, poos are still underrepresented despite their numbers, which confirms the statement that all shitskins are dumb af.

the best American Universities are literally Indians + Chinese + Jews right now.

>India is a superpower.png
is this supposed to be a negative picture or what?

>almost no white americans
>yet they get accused of being privileged

Gee, I wonder WHO could be behind this.

>at least you are not Indian

or Libyan americans! oh wait..

Ivies do discriminate against Asians in order to not exclude black and latino students tho

eh WASPs have been part of the elite for USAs entire history

This is a twing/o/ thread now

Leaving aside no amount of money makes up for being as ugly as the people in your post, "succesful" being relative, it may have something to do with their being pre-selected as the top of the crop in between tens of thousands of college graduates...

Here's an interesting question, why aren't Americans upset about migrants who are actually competing with the middle class and taking jobs from the kids of blue collar workers?

Because only the smart ones are able to come here

this

But Indians are pretty good though inside India too.

Whites do get in but only ones worth a shit. Donor kids, politician kid, scholarship kid, legacy kid, athletics, super rich kid, gifted kid, and I think a few more.

There are 1.2 billion of these """people.""" That's the entire planet's population in late 19th century.

>why aren't Americans upset about migrants who are actually competing with the middle class and taking jobs from the kids of blue collar workers?
Many of us are, but there's not much we can do. If that's what big tech companies and corporations want, that's what they get.

>there's not much we can do
vote trump

He ain't changing shit nigga. If anything a Trump administration would be very friendly toward big business because, let's face it, those businesses are the primary economic drivers of this country. Shillary wouldn't help much either, really. The root problem is the lobbyist mafia and that won't be changing anytime soon.

friendly but opposed to abuse of h1b visas. he's still a con artist i and wish it was any other republican but this is your last chance. how will you explain to your microshipped and serial number tattooed children why you're living in a white minority borderless country overseen by fema governor generals where it's illegal to own a gun or speak freely? it's your future at play here

Why do you hate Brazil, my friendo of black color?

They are smart i guess. And are poo free.

>fema governor generals
Fucking hell lad

Latin America is doomed, I'm leaving this continent for good as soon as I finish college.

tchau querida

Oh yeah? tell me about a country that isn't doomed then.
[spoiler]Not trying to defend Latin America, i'm just curious.[/spoiler]

I've lived with and around them my whole life. They were my peers in school and so forth. Very intelligent people, overachievers etc. Because of this, I always thought that Indians in general were just like Asians in general in this country meaning they were smart and successful and pretty much dependable for any task they might be given.

But it tuirn out that these people are just rich and their families come from the upper class and were able to leave their hell hole countries and come to achieve true success in America.

United States, Canada, New Zealand, Australia, Czech Republic, Austria, Slovakia, Poland, Hungary, Slovenia, Baltics and Finland, to name a few. And even the underdeveloped countries in Europe are still 100x better than any shithole in Latin America.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Council_of_Governors

Bhuddism

Denmark isnt doomed
sassy
come to denmark pls

I'm the same way with living with a ton of them. My town's school was 80% white and 20% Indian/Chinese. Despite being indefinitely better than their countrypeople and even most whites, a good portion of them became bitter SJWs.

Why do you want him in Denmark?

Indians r just based liek that desu

We need more diversity and more BBC (big brazilian cock)

Do I have to learn Danish?

Danes speak english very well so probably not immediately

yes

The US offers green cards and poaches the very best of foreign talent. That's why they stay rich and relevant whereas countries like Japan and Korea are homogenous yet have a falling birth rate/lower economic output/ etc.

Do all Danes speak English?

no

Do you have a general in Sup Forums?

rarely. when there is one there are only about 4 posters there

>Microsoft
wat? Sweaty Balls Ballmer is not a CEO anymore?

Wow it's almost like diaspora is not representative of entire ethnic groups.

We are but the one guy representing our interests is the same guy who screwed us over for 70 years.