TFW shit my pants a little and have to put underwear into the laundry and my mom will probably see

>TFW shit my pants a little and have to put underwear into the laundry and my mom will probably see

what do

Throw them away?

Pre-wash them in the sink.

eat them

a non-troll answer, thanks

I'll do that now, it's not that much I just had shit coming out of my ass and i could feel it before i got to a toilet just barely

then when i blasted it into the toilet the water splashed back up onto my balls and then i came

Kek I remember as a kid my brother would constantly shit his underwear and just toss them in the back of the closet.
>mfw we were moving and mom discovered a treasure trove of shitted boxers in the closet

>I remember as a kid my brother would constantly shit his underwear

only in america

He was autistic, you fucking asshole

he's not now? how did he get cured?

Just banter, it sounds like a memorable time from your childhood and quite funny actually

Why the fuck are Canadians so insensitive? I thought leafs were supposed to be all nice and polite?

How did you shit your pants? I've only done that as an adult when I was ill and farted too hard.
topkek

Eat them, it's the best way to hide the evidence.

Do your own fucking laundry.

>and then I came
What?

Global Warming

use that leaf from your meme flag to scrub the poop off them, you cuckold

i fart too hard

i think it's the combination of food i eat, i just chuck everything in there and hope for the best. Usually i get diarrhea every other day

That's not healthy and you should go to a doctor

Do your own laundry NEET.

>had heavy meal
>fart
>it comes out with liquidy shit a bit

I have a job but laundry is a woman's job

I know you cook and do laundry like a cuck but not everyone.

A man's job is to make money, a woman's job is to do all the chores

>mom had to go through all my cum stained pants when she did laundry

Ah ha, a classic man. If you didn't shit your pants and cum when water hits your balls, I'd respect the hell out of you