How do we fix Spain?

And why is the answer nuking Catalunnnya and the Basques?

If Spain is the Bane of countries then who is the CIA of countries?

>Wears a mask(Portugal)
>Portu means For You in French
>Portugal even looks like Bane's mask
>Bane is of Spanish descent

Gypsis apparently do stand up for each other...

Nuke cataluña ll you want but keep euskadi alone.
Literrally only place left who is white, christian and not poor as shit

Give everything from Madrid and down back to North Africa

Nuke jewalunya

Annex the Netherlands again

time machine to keep the peseta instead of the euro

basically nuke us

>Basque Country
>Christian
Arent you like half a century late?

>penalize corruption of the authorities with a minimum of 10 years in jail
>get rid of half of the politician positions in the country
>get rid of a good chunk of civil servant positions
>get rid of the shitty pseudofederal system and centralize the country
>offer more incentives to innovative businesses and put less obstacles to small businesses to develop
>make sure the healthcare system doesn't go to shit
>completely revamp education, making being a professor/teacher way more difficult than it is now, and only employ the best of the best.

Give independence to Catalonia

>Portugal is a mask

Huh. I always saw us as a face and you guys the hair, but meme magic is undeniable.

Basques are the Székelys of Western Europe

Really makes you think

OF COURSH

Exactly what I had in mind.

International relations aside, it's a very wonky-looking border. Like, if we had Galicia it would look better, but as is, it's like we took a bite just to spite you guys. That 90º angle at the northeast is funny as fuck, like the scissors were short or something.

Most of these are impossible to implement through democratic means, but you're pretty much spot on.

There's even a Pizza4U in this country, not even kidding. Meme magic is real.

>Wants to fix Spain
>Proposes to nuke the only succesful spanish region

>penalize corruption of the authorities with a minimum of 10 years in jail
great idea
>get rid of half of the politician positions in the country
great idea
>get rid of a good chunk of civil servant positions
not entirely sure this is a good idea
>get rid of the shitty pseudofederal system and centralize the country
great idea
>offer more incentives to innovative businesses and put less obstacles to small businesses to develop
great idea
>make sure the healthcare system doesn't go to shit
great idea
>completely revamp education, making being a professor/teacher way more difficult than it is now, and only employ the best of the best.
terrible idea it'd only alienate people from choosing careers in that area

>>terrible idea it'd only alienate people from choosing careers in that area
Not to mention that you'd run out of teachers pretty soon.

True, I don't think that there's a single party willing to do any of these things, and many of them are working towards making it worse

>people seriously believe that federalizing will solve anything
>people seriously believe that we should get even more civil servants to fill the unemployement quota
>people seriously believe that privatizing hospitals will make things better

In case you don't know, the training of teachers here works like shit.

Literally anybody can get a degree in education.
The degree is one of the easiest available, when I think that it should share a difficulty similar to that of Law or Engineering degrees. You're learning how to educate the next generation, it shouldn't be "fun".

A lot of teachers end up being completely slobs who latch on to public payments and do a really poor job because no one can't really tell them to fuck off as long as they attend their classes.

We need to put a better filter to who can train the next generation of spaniards and therefore ensure the success of the country.

It seems similar to here, but at least in city centres schools are pretty decent, usually, and closing down a lot of almost empty schools made the market more competitive. Are they not surprise-evaluated by other teachers?

>Are they not surprise-evaluated by other teachers?
I don't even know what that means. They surely don't get evaluated by anyone. Let alone by their own coleagues, who will probably let any shitty teacher keep his position as long as theirs isn't compromised.

I honestly don't know how to compare, because I actually went to one of the few decent public schools (they are all bunched up in my city, for some reason).

The biggest problem here was teacher unemployment, mainly because of low job vacancies near where they lived, and the lazy cunts didn't want to move for a year or have a 3 hour commute.

As I understood it, at some point, the state employed a bunch of unemployed teachers to go around the country and monitor classes of other teachers and grade them on a random sample, with little to no warning. Or at least that was the plan, because the ones that showed up at my classes were known, so maybe it was a one-time weird experience.

Only happened in my last high school year, so I don't know if it was continued or ditched. It seemed like a good idea on paper to me, except for it to work properly, you'd have to put the best teachers doing it, instead of teaching.

I dunno, I barely remember it.

That actually does sound like a good idea.

Here teacher unemployement is also a thing, but not because there's too few teacher positions. It's because the education degree is so popular and easy that anyone can be a teacher.

I'd love to have a system like in Finland, where teachers have a lot of prestige. That's because they actually work hard to become one.

>time machine to keep the peseta instead of the euro
literally this, 1999 was the best year in spain.

SALARIO MEDIO ESPAÑOL, INGRESOS DE LOS ESPAÑOLES

Antes (1999): 1320€/mes Fuente
Ahora (2015): 1535€/mes Fuente
Variación: +16%

Si hacemos una media de los ascensos de los costes, el salario medio español debería haber subido un 94.56% y estar ahora en 2568€/mes.
COSTES DE LOS ESPAÑOLES

Precio de la vivienda

Antes( 1998): 120.000 pesetas/m cuadrado, es decir, 720€/m. Fuente
Ahora (2016): 1628€/m cuadrado.Fuente
Variación: +126%
Gasolina

Antes (1999): 130 pesetas/Litro. 0.678€/litro. y por aquella época fue el máximo histórico, subiendo en apenas unos años de 100 pesetas a 130 pesetas. Fuente
Ahora (2016): 1,12€/litro Fuente
Variación: +65%
Recibo de la luz

Antes (2004): 44,11€/mes Fuente
Ahora (2015): recibo de 77.43€/mes Fuente
Variación: +75.53%
Metro

Antes (1999): 795 pesetas/10 viajes en metro, 4.77€/10 viajes en metro de Madrid Fuente
Ahora (2016): una media de 11.7€ por 10 viajes en metro de Madrid Fuente
Variación: +145%
Autobús

Antes (1999): 120 pesetas, es decir, 0.72€ Fuente
Ahora (2016): 1.4€ Fuente
Variación: +94%
Agua

Antes (2001): 1 € por metro cúbico Fuente
Ahora (2015): 2,353 euro por metro cúbico Fuente
Variación: +135%
Entierro

Antes (2000): 350.000 pesetas, unos 2100€ Fuente
Ahora (2016): 3.500 euros Fuente
Variación:+66,6%
Barra de pan

Antes: 0.3 €/barra de pan Fuente
Ahora: 0,7€/barra de pan Fuente
Variación: +133%
Café

Antes(1999): 0,48€/café Fuente
Ahora(2011): 1-1.3€/café Fuente
Variación: +91,6%
Litro de leche

Antes (1999): 0,48€/1litro de leche Fuente
Ahora (2016): 0.63€/litro leche Fuente
Variación: +31%
Docena de huevos

Antes (1999): 0,79€ Fuente
Ahora (2014): 1.41€ Fuente
Variación: +78%
Menú del día

Antes (1999): 6€/menú € Fuente
Ahora (2015): una media de 11.64€/menú Fuente
Variación: +94%
Un ordenador

>It's because the education degree is so popular and easy that anyone can be a teacher.
Yeah, we also have that problem, to a lesser extent, but a lot of schools closed, and the size of classes increased, so it became somewhat competitive.

All the Estado Novo-taught (when it was actually hard to get degrees) teachers have retired and there will probably be a noticeable decrease in quality in the next few years, and another one when the pre-bologna guys retire in 30 years or so.

Going full Japan, where the emperor bows lower only to the teachers is indeed a good idea, but hard as fuck to implement out of the blue.

How do I get me a qt older Spanish woman that knows how to make good tapas and will let me be a househusband? I seem to get hit on by older Spanish woman a hell of a lot compared to younger women. Help me out here.

many things are hard to implement, hopefully someone with the right ideas will get elected soon (tfw there's not a single candidate like that)

why would you like being rich in Francoland if you can't even spend your money in the things you'd like to do

>many things are hard to implement, hopefully someone with the right ideas will get elected soon

There will never be a good candidate because democracy is a failed system that perpetuates endless corruption and tyranny.

It's a cliché but true, that there is no messiah to lead people to salvation. The true path lies in cities, communities making their own decisions, collaborating with each other where they must.

>(tfw there's not a single candidate like that)
Yup. And you guys are even more fucked than us with your left wing. At least ours is useless centre-left, tumblr-left and literal communism, and the latter puts tumblr-left in check.

Thank fucking god for that.

>a qt older Spanish woman that knows how to make good tapas and will let me be a househusband?

This. Without us they will have to leave on EU paguitas, those moro faggots.