How popular is Pokemon GO in your country? Do you see many people playing it? Is it mostly adults or kids?

how popular is Pokemon GO in your country? Do you see many people playing it? Is it mostly adults or kids?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/CVVgcWklaJI
youtu.be/a3O_JEH-HAc
youtu.be/SUzVrlXYvzs
youtube.com/watch?v=UxSqdJOA-I8
youtube.com/watch?v=JT3zVvtGprQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The fountain where i smoke at work is one of the hotspots or something and there is usually 5-10 people there any given time. Usually adults.

Yeah seen normies play it.

Quit it because it's just a shitty collectathon

not anymore

the only popular thing here is

REGGATON
E
G
G
A
T
O
N

I caught a dratini and vaporeon today. yay

>Normiemon Go™

>Look at how special I am, I don't play pokemon go because everyone plays it, I only play games that no one plays.
Literally pure autism here

It became cancer, everybody plays it only because it's trendy

That is a overhere. Everyone just talks about this on my work. I wanna kill myself

Do it

the hype only lasted for about 2 weeks

a lot of people stopped playing when they shut down pokevision

I can't take dates to the beach anymore because pokemon go hordes at all hours of the night
Shit sucks

everyone is fucking around with that shit

I went to the city center and didn't last 2 minutes without seeing human garbage play this

It's fairly popular here, it's a shit game but at least it got me back into the main series pokemon games.

Get someone to put it on Liveleak

>you travel the city searching for pokemons displayed on a screen

>some miles away there's africans traveling the country to find water and food

lmoa

I have nobody.

>niggers
Nothing of value was lost.

Every parks in my city are full of people every night like video/picture related. Everyone get mad and run when some uncommon pokemons appear.
youtu.be/CVVgcWklaJI
youtu.be/a3O_JEH-HAc
youtu.be/SUzVrlXYvzs

It was released about 5 days ago and people got obsessed with it...

No, I've have to see the first one playing that game.

"Normies" here is interested only in reggaeton, drinking and taking drugs.

Both adults and kids. Never seen so many kids outside in public parks and squares just hanging out before.

>I've have to see the first one playing that game.
What is that supposed to mean?

>I use the word normie unironically

christ, if HK wasnt already an overcrowded shithole

I bet people used to go these parks to escape the density and stress of the city, now chinks flooded them

My English may be shitty but...
Can you read?

I said that I never saw someone playing that thing all the times I went outside since the game became officially available in this place.

NO he visto la primera persona jugando esto en todas las veces que he estado afuera desde que fue lanzado oficialmente

>My English may be shitty but... Can you read?

How am I supposed to understand that? Don't blame me for your shitty english

what do you mean? this country is full of flaites and flaites dont play that shit

He didnt said flaites you dumbass, but he is right i was just in the turbus terminal and everyone was playing Pokemon go

you know what is best you guys?
in my shcool the principal is above averyone at lv10
and is currently trying to make the school into a gym
I am confused about how I should feel

moreover he also declared a teacher as the one in charge off doing all that is nerdy for the students
[spoiler]soy del inst. cumbre de condores oriente [/spoiler]

la wea por k no me sirvio el spoiler culiao malo >:v

eran todos cabros de colegios municipales

False, in the south all the kids and adults walk with phones in front.

this. Got bored of GO rather quickly but installed an emulator for emerald

I live in Phoenix. Yesterday I went to get the mail when it was ~105F/~40C out and there were a bunch of little kids (maybe around 10-13 range) on their smartphones hunting around the neighborhood for Pokemon together.

hey no bullying

hilo /cl/

>how popular is Pokemon GO in your country?
Very popular.
>Do you see many people playing it?
Yes.
>Is it mostly adults or kids?
Adults and people who doesn't know what a Pokemon is, but they play for the sake of playing.

I'm playing it right now, at a park where there usually is 50 people at all times of the day (maybe goes down to 10 between 2-5 in the morning).

Hype has not died down. I see new people start playing everyday.

youtube.com/watch?v=UxSqdJOA-I8

none, there is no smartphones here yet

>play pokeyman go
>bike nigger steals my cellphone

nah fuck that lol

You catch the Pokemon

The criminals catch your phone

youtube.com/watch?v=JT3zVvtGprQ

these people are holding us back from achieving first world status
and remember that we are the best of latin america, imagine the others...
I bet that in fuckin norway you can play this shite safely

I'm in Magallanes right now and everything is reggaeton and flaites

this girl at works wants me to play with her. she's level 23 and i'm level 2.

I went to a park 11PM and there were around 20 people over there, adults of both sexes, screaming while trying to capture a gym.

You should feel happy, instead of letting the dumb kids skip school and go catch shit, he wants the kids to spend time in school, in most schools pokemon go was a concern, the police, the teachers in general and all that had done a great job informing parents and trying to be ready. That's a first. If you give the idiotic kids a chance to waste their time they will take it, that's why is so important to know where they are wasting their time. I work on a school and this saturday the gym teacher will do a 15 k walk to catch pokemon with the kids that want to go. You can't fight this shit but you can contain it.

the park near me has two pokestops that are constantly being lured and a gym that haves battle all the time, all of that even at 2-3 am
ps: i live in a city with a murder rate of 60 per 100k

my phone is too old i can't play it
send help

is she qt

Millenials
So many of them
They're everywhere
Please help

I am cool it, I don't have a phone so it doesn't concern me, but my friends tried to be the braveest to face the highness that is the principal, to wich everyone was sorprised when he said that "les dejo tener esa competencia de mitos y leyendas" and the pokemon thing too
ICCO best school

I thought people in your country were only interested in reggaton, shooting at each other and clubbing

Where my team valor niggas at?

Super popular here in america where I am. 100s playing young and old. Although it has been dying down as its been going on and the update really killed it. But still a good amount playing all things considered

The fad is already over. The game's biggest selling points - its accessibility and its social aspect are also its biggest handicaps. The game has to be simple enough for normies to enjoy, yet that means there is no complexity to keep people playing. Most of the popularity was based on people wanting to participate in the latest craze, once the game loses steam that appeal is gone.

Unfortunately. I used to enjoy taking quiet walks at night since I live in a small and silent town, but now I can't anymore without coming across large flocks of people around every corner.

Really triggers my social autism.

Puerto Ricans are hypebeasts

Was popular for a week, no one plays it anymore though because it's shit. I just use a bot.

>Normie
>not reddit

Also fuck this captcha

Same here.