Why the Turks try so hard to get in EU when they could be creating their own union in the Middle East?

Why the Turks try so hard to get in EU when they could be creating their own union in the Middle East?

Think about it, a Mideastern Union under Turkish command would not only be a strong counterweight to ISIS influence but also to American influence, Russian influence, Wahabbi influence and even Israeli influence.

It would also mean a stronghold of oil reserves out of reach of foreign hands.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arab_League#Member_states
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Turks try so hard to get in EU
who told you that?

>Turks try so hard to get in EU
why do french mujahidin think that everyone likes EU and dies for it? also why do these mujahidin think that theyre primary cunt in eu when there are germany?

and why did my butt hurt?

>Turkish command of the middle east

>ottoman empire
it was the only time you semitic niggers didnt fuck each other

Turkey's foreign policy, until relatively recently, was based on empowering Islamists around the region. It didn't make them any friends, to say the least. Relations with Saudi Arabia, Egypt, Libya, Israel, Syria, others tanked through the floor, to say nothing about Europe and the US.
Turkey is currently moving away from the pipe dream of a MB dominated Middle-East in the Arab Spring and is currently building bridges back to its erstwhile rivals.

They already tried to build a political coalition of sorts, and they failed hard.

You mean something like the Ottoman empire in 1900? The one you and anglo niggers tried hard to dismantle so you could create artificial semetic shitholes?

Yeah I wonder too.

The Ottomans were quite happy to allow North African pirates to raid Europe in order to weaken it while they themselves always acted as an hostile expansionist power... Western powers were not irrational in dismantling this threat...

>Allow

Pirats attacked ottoman boats too.

Ottomans were largely stagnate at that point
ottomans kept the region stable

Arabs hate Turks as much as they Iranians.

no ME had a lot of wars, revolts, tribe conflits etc.

"Ottoman ME was stable" is a Sup Forums meme

>Ottomans were ossified and largely powerless to control forces within their empire
>Ottomans were masters of their realm, capable of stabilizing a chaotic and unstable region.

Who gives a fuck about the middle east ?An unstable middle east is good and i aprove it.
This whole refugee crisis is bad but it's just a disadvantage.the middle east will take decades to recover.the muslims/refugees in europe will gradually lose their culture and nationalistic/religious interests...
Do 4th generation americans care about their great-great grandparents?

They were doing that, and were in the process to creating an EU-like precursor in the Middle East with Iraq and Syria until they did a complete 180° like the treacherous bastards the Turks are and arm ISIS and Al Qaeda in Syria and invade Iraq with full backing from NATO and Saudi Arabia.

So what? European countries were warring and raiding each other as well. Does that mean we should dismantle entire europe?

Also the ottomans were allies of the french since the 1500s so they pretty much betrayed them.

The difference is that "americans" of all origins live on a stolen land.
Here in Europe the natives that's us

>le turks arm isis mene

you are either kurd or stupid as kurd or a redditor. sadly i can't see any other option.

The ottomans were on a steady decline for centuries. Westerners weren't the reason for Turks losing against Russians in every battle. In fact it's because of westerners preventing Russia from conquering more land, to keep the ottomans as a buffer state, that they even existed in 1900.

>Le they saved Turkey from Russia maymay
And then they attacked Turkey along with Russia themselves in 1914.

You let Islamists through your borders to join Isis, what's the difference? You also armed """moderate""" Islamists, Isis-lite, a lot of them probably joined Isis too.

fuck middle east we can't unite anything there but we can create our own union in Central Asia with our brothers in there.

WE WUZ MONGOLZ ND SHIT

>You let Islamists through your borders to join Isis
when and how did it happen underage? how could turkey fully-control of it's borders while holding 3m syrians considering they are returning to syria for vacation.
>You also armed """moderate""" Islamists
we supported fsa like whole western world did

ayy lmao

uyghurs are L I T T E R A L L Y being opressed by chinks and there's not a fuck you can do about it

Where do you think ISIS got all their money and weapons? The majority of the """""""rebel's""""""" weapons are either American or Turkish made. You two countries gave money and weapons to whoever that wanted to fight the Syrian government and it just turned out that most of the willing """""""freedom fighters""""""" were in fact jihadis which showed their true colours as Al Nusra and ISIS once they had received the bulk of what they needed to turn Syria into a shithole. All these countries which support jihadis terrorists such as Qatar, Turkey, Saudi Arabia and USA will have them come back to bite them in the ass, especially Turkey. Get fucked stupid brainwashed Turk.

t. not a Kurd, fuck their political leaders too.

Turkey is already under the control of Saudi Arabia and the Gulf States. Islam is coming back, 3ash 3ash bu salman. You think our Kings and Emirs will ever let some idiot turks control Arab countries? No. One day the whole Arab world will be controlled by Al-Saud and Al-Khalifa.

It was WW1 you underage nationalist, Turkey barely got a scratch compared to the rest.
>Turks dindu nuffin
>it was all the westerners fault, Turks can't do any wrong

Sure, they attacked, in 1914. If it wasn't for westerners, there wouldn't be any ottomans by then to attack, though, so stop accusing them.

No we was turks...
Unfortunately it is true but while I was saying we can't unite anything in middle east I meant Arabs wouldn't accept a union with us but in guys in central asia? for the fuck sake we are the same shit. We don't have any power to unite with my brothers..YET

t. beaten by jews :^)

I'm sorry man, that must be humiliating.

>Why the Turks try so hard to get in EU when they could be creating their own union in the Middle East?

They want to leave the shithole know as Turkey and Islamize Europe while pillaging the ressources produced by the europeans.

DELETE

we didnt get beaten by jews, we lost on purpose, because jews are our semetic cousins ya cousin. we lost 6 times in order to give them legitimacy in the world stage

APOLOGIZE

>what is the arab league

fuck you ,you fucking sand nigga

a meme

It's sad to see what's happening to Turkey. Erdokek is taking the most stable and secular government in the ME and turning it into an Islamist shitfest. It's exactly the same thing that happened to Pakistan.

he started praising ataturk 24/7. idk why you redditors think he is islamist or removing gulenists in general is a bad thing.

I'm sorry Turkbro. You guys don't deserve this.

because gülen works for usa and western media doesn't like the current situation in turkey

they both suck m8, gulen and erdogan. while erdogan is obviously the better choice, his authoritarianism is not something to be proud of

did the pidgeon got beheaded?

he will save us

thats exactly what turkey is trying to do. turkey's current foreign policy is neo-ottomanism.

>Relations with Saudi Arabia, Egypt, Libya, Israel, Syria, others tanked through the floor, to say nothing about Europe and the US.
The Saudis are pursuing a courting relationship with Turkey and Egypt, they require both of them in order to form the Sunni bloc as a counterweight to Iran.

Turkey has also been propping up Islamists in Libya which would have gained them favour in Egypt, had the military not stepped in and crushed Morsi. Turkey's fate has been cut in two, it is increasingly Islamist and trying to court the increasingly secular Egyptians. They offered refugee to Muslim Brotherhood members, Egypt struck back by offering refugee to the Gulenists.

Turkey has also cultivated relations with the Peshmerga, it's the Syrian and Turkish Kurds they don't like.

There is already one- The Arab League.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arab_League#Member_states