Thoughts of newly arrived exchange student

On Sup Forums, all Swedes are edgy far-right stormfags. In real life Swedes are all liberals and leftists and extremely tolerant cuckolds.

Really makes me think.

Other urls found in this thread:

worldatlas.com/articles/countries-with-the-highest-rates-of-autism.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>people on Sup Forums have contrarian, edgy attitudes
huh, really makes you think

Where did you come from? Are Swedes autistic?

It's the same for most countries, Scandinavians might be overcompensating a lot harder tho

no it doesn't
I am fairly certain that most swedes here are either neutral or right since they never participate on the left in the marxist threads, no matter how much the discussion is about workers rights and so forth, they are one of the groups that does not represent their compatriots in form or quality

ayo hol up
you be saying we wuz contrarian and shied?

No shit, where are you from lad?

>Only find right-wingers on anonymous imageboards on the internet because they cannot express their thoughts in public in their country lest the "tolerant" left-wingers find out and do everything to permanently ruin their life because they have different opinios
>Somehow this is surprising
idiot

My guess is that the guys probably hide their rightist views from the intolerance police

You're also hanging around university students in a large town, bonus points for non-stem

its because sweden has prospered under nordic model of countries, stormfags just try to blow the refugees out of proportion so that people think malmo=baghdad

>Stupidity: The post

>this delusional

Australia and not really, seems like a meme to me.

dont make us come back there hans

Sup Forums's Swedes are just as cuckolds as real life Swedes

Are you a Nigger or why did you expect Bad treatment?

He does have a point, regardless immigration is probably Sweden's biggest concern right now.

>Us
Your fat Neet Ass is not going anywhere, you spastic

No I just reflected on how on Sup Forums every Swede seems to hate everything about the politics in their country, is ultra-racist and admire Hitler. In real life the people I encountered here all seem to be typical liberals and leftists, American election is a hot topic and consensus seems to be Bernie Sanders was the only good candidate but Hillary is decent since atleast she's a woman.

I was referring to the actual disorder
worldatlas.com/articles/countries-with-the-highest-rates-of-autism.html
How's Australia? Why are you there in the first place?

I do agree they should handle it better, but amerigans and britbongs blow it way out of proportion

t. cuck sanders supporter-turned shillary faggot

Thanks for the usless information in the second part I didn't ask for.

>plastic tits
disgusting

Yeah but that was the main point of his Post you idiot

>Australia
I fucking knew this is just some bad shitposting

>Australia
disregard thread

This "Australians are nothing but shitposters" meme is long overdue to die

Don't forget to visit Helsinki

you work for visitfinland.com or something?

Why are you such a skeptical soul?
Finland is great to visit this time of the year.

EPIC comeback friend, anyone who disagrees with me is from Sup Forums amirite? hehe
* ten cents have been deposited to your account*

Fuck off, you shithead. His main point was that it is blown out of proportion on Sup Forums, which it is.

I want to marry Swedish girl. But I am churka from Chechenya. Do I have a chance?

Getting a nice tan will help

U mean I should be black-skinned?

>People on Sup Forums are the outcasts of their society
Huh no way
Next thing you're gonna tell me that middle easterners aren't all femmy gay bois

"gas the muslims race war now" is pretty mainstream attitude here

stfu shitposter bogan piece of crap, you won't troll me this time

>expecting to find right wing sympathies at any university in the Western World

I can only think of one Swedish right wing student group, and it's a rather obscure fringe group at Uppsala University.

No they're not you sick in the head outcast. Get out of my country!

What kind of people are you hanging out with? Seems it's because you're hanging out with students.

Or maybe the type of people to frequent an anonymous Korean kayaking forum aren't the type to converse in public without spilling their spaghetti.

Commie is mad.

No, it's the damn commies!

Considering how far right most young Canadian men have become I have a hard time imagining that the same hasn't happened in Europe.