answersingenesis.org/age-of-the-earth/how-old-is-the-earth/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scientific_theory
youtube.com/watch?v=Gt1wjpdABF0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yes

I'm American

Yes.

No

So you're typically stupid and believe in the creation?

there's no need to believe since evolution is a proven fact

Evolution is just theory and Creation is backed by thousands of years of faith

No. Evolution is ONLY a theory and that means it hasn't been proven yet. It's fucking retarded to think that we evolved from bacteria a couple million years ago, there's no logic other than "it just happens".

No.

answersingenesis.org/age-of-the-earth/how-old-is-the-earth/

>only a theory
Do you even know what that word means?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scientific_theory

>current year
>Turks believe in evolution
>niggers believe in evolution
>Europeans believe in evolution
>Americunts believe in creation
What's wrong with you, guys? Stop being this stupid

Just because a "scientist" says that Evolution theory is correct doesn't mean that it is

Wake up sheeple

Of course

Evolution is a Jewish invention used to sell scientific equipment to paleontologists

Excuse me, but there is a reason Evolution isn't taught in science classes.
Its because Evolution is just a shaky theory with little evidence or scriptural basis

This is going to end up in an America bear comic

But it's taught in biology classes

I am Greek

Micro-evolution has already been proven, and macro-evolution is just micro-evolution on a larger scale.

Not in real countries.

That's meaningless. Just because you make a definition broad and fancy sounding it doesn't make it real.

I bet you can't find any scriptural basis for a belief in macroevolution

it's not proven though otherwise it'd be upgraded to law
but it's quite visible that the theory works to explain today's ecobiology. organisms that live and die real quick show evolution in the making

>current year
>getting baited this easily

this bait is way too hard to resist

I like to read this

lmao they don't teach evolution in American schools?

*tips you*

>thousands of years of religion
>100 years of "scientific" proof

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

I believe what this man says
youtube.com/watch?v=Gt1wjpdABF0

> an animal changed its beak shape over decades
> therefore single cellular lifeforms turned into infinitely complex lifeforms that we can't even simulate exactly with all of the world's most powerful computers

Sumerians and Greeks believed in evolution hundreds of years before the rabbin was crucified.

It's not 100% proven desu, but it's the best thing we have for now.

>single cellular lifeforms turned into infinitely complex lifeforms

This happened in your mother's womb and it only took 9 months

I bet you haven't even read Darwin's books

You know what is 100% factually correct? The Bible. All the answers you need are in there, God bless

>implying

>we can't even simulate exactly with all of the world's most powerful computers

We can't simulate *anything* exactly, even if we turned all the matter in the observable universe into a giant computer.

>if you are a religious apologist (aka fairy tale believer LMAO) invited to debate with Christopher Hitchens, decline

>we can't even simulate exactly with all of the world's most powerful computers
>implying

If evolution is real than why are there still monkeys? Why haven't they invented civilization even though they share 99.9% of our DNA? It's almost like if something greater intended it to be this way

>the bible
>100% factually correct
Arceus I hope this is bait.

>Arceus I hope this is bait.
Enjoy your degeneracy

Get fucked

If Bible is real, why are there still stone age tier tribes in Polynesia?

Discuss

Because God wills it

They're in Africa and the American South

I'm sorry but there is a reason people have believed in Creation since the Garden of Eden and thats because God created us then. We didn't evolve from anything.

To the american baiting everyone ITT:
You have my respect. I wish I could shitpost under an american flag.

They also believed a guy pulled the sun around the earth everyday.

God wants those people to live a simple island life, 2bh he fucked up when he made Russians

>implying we're baiting

This is a nice thread

Read Misquoting Jesus and/or Forged by Bart Ehrman lad

But it's true. Only communist believe in evolution!

>If this post gets dubs, evolution is real and God is a lie

If you LITERALLY cannot comprehend why abiogenisis isn't at all related to evolution then you're the ones who are retarded.

I'm not baiting, I've researched enough to disprove evolution. There's a reason why some schools ban it

5/10 you made me reply.

When will atheitists learn?

God made everything according to its kind, not species. It says so in Genesis. This disproves Evolution because evolution is based on species.

why you claim that? of course at some point of Earth's history some organic molecules' sacks began to act like living beings "because God willed it", it is know it happened but discussed how and what for

>of course at some point of Earth's history some organic molecules' sacks began to act like living beings
You can't prove this

Evolution is based on the ORIGIN of species, not what happens after the species is discovered.

You can't disprove it.

There aren't species though, there are ONLY kinds. Read the Bible dumbass

The Bible already disproves it! Stupid.

Since it's a fact, yes.

I also don't "believe" in races.

(you)

yup, i can't. in order to prove it MYSELF i'd have to acquire a specific set of equipments. the whole recipe is in an organic chemistry book, like any other scientific fact
but because we can't personally prove these facts, we have to use the word "believe in". we believe Bin Laden is dead. we believe 1 - 1 = 0. if we can't prove it we'll have to believe it or refuse to believe

Darwin disporoved Bible

Hmmmm

>it's a fact
Can you prove this?

Also, what the fuck is up with Legacy Captcha? I'm getting Chinese characters and arrows and shit

Darwin was a scheming Jew

he didn't though
in the same way Stalin didn't prove Marx was right

Bible was written by Jews to cuck goyim

Darwin's proof requires you to have an irrational world view

Jesus doesn't.

>The classic Miller–Urey experiment and similar experiments demonstrated that most amino acids, the basic chemical constituents of the proteins used in all living organisms, can be synthesized from inorganic compounds under conditions intended to replicate those of the early Earth. Various external sources of energy that may have triggered this organic molecule synthesis have been proposed, including lightning and radiation. Other approaches ("metabolism-first" hypotheses) focus on understanding how catalysis in chemical systems on the early Earth might have provided the precursor molecules necessary for self-replication.[18] Complex organic molecules have been found in the Solar System and in interstellar space, and these molecules may have provided starting material for the development of life on Earth.[19][20][21][22]
They never synthesized a cell

Evolution thread:
>some fags pretend to be retarded
>other fags get baited
>sometimes there's one genuine christfag
erry time

Evolution was founded by an atheist Jew

>the monkeys we see today are the monkeys humans evolved from
I hope that Hillary gets elected, so we can guilt trip here into taking in so many refugees that your joke of a country finally colapses.

He also married his cousin. Sounds like someone I should listen to.

the only thing wrong is the board
Sup Forums really is Sup Forums with flags

Why wouldn't you, even if you're religious? Evolution isn't abiogensis - it doesn't exclude the potential of a deity.

I know this is b8, but theories can't be shaky by the very definition of the word.

Can someone explain this chart to a layman?

God is always in the why
you can only be a true bleeding edge atheist if you believe there's no reason. nihilism

Then where are the monkeys we evolved from? Exactly, they never existed in the first place

That's what the Jews want you to think

I do but I believe many numale """"scientist"""" shitters use it as a platform for their dumbshit theories and claim that if you disagree with them then you disagree with all of evolution. Also there is no reason not to be skeptical.

I thought this was a good book, even as a Christian. He attacks every other religion equally and he was a great writer, unlike Dawkins and the rest of the meme horsemen.

They're posting on Sup Forums.

I'm sure this is bait, but we didn't evolve from monkeys. Monkeys and humans both evolved from a common primate ancestor.

Can you prove this? Were you there?

Basically what's in your DNA and many other endomorphisms is 85% "noise" which varies a lot within the human race, 5% for your "race" and 10% for ethnicity (French, Celtic, British, Irish...).

It means that :
1) There are no "races" since there are so much characteristics which varies within populations. Races and subspecies in the animal kingdom varies much more. There are however ethnicities (mostly cultural differences though) and of courses, medical "clines" for people who share genes that makes them vulnerable to diseases.
2) There is a black guy from Africa genetically closer to you than the average Australian white (assuming you are white.)

>Can you prove this?
Darwin and the rest did it for me.

This

why are you still Christian you slow or something

Can you disprove it?

>Darwin and the rest did it for me.
Darwin was a Jew that plotted to destroy the Christian faith

The burden of proof is not on me

>2016
>not believing in some higher power to elevate yourself from being a shitty individual to a understanding and better human being

faith is to help yourself as a person, "atheishits" are people who do not understand this and lack the mind to understand other people, also known as autism.

Damn Atheishits just dont understand faith, because if they would they wouldnt be atheishit