Culture Pals - /cp/

Culture Pals: Poor qts Edition

Come meet qts from around the world, practice your qt talk skills, hang out with the lads, share qts, share qt's nudes, rate qts, recommend new qts to others, upgrade your autism to Turbo Autismâ„¢, make sick bants about cray cray qts, share replies from pastas, etc.

>www.interpals.net

OP pastebin:
>pastebin.com/vt3wZ0NU

OLD THREAD:

Other urls found in this thread:

interpals.net/jastina
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

How am I supposed to find a qt if this profile that I saw has no face pics and but has wall comments, so probably has messages too?

interpals.net/jastina

10 days to D-day lads.

wat

Basically what I was saying is that even the girls that have no face pics can have conversations with other people.

Well obviously, men are really desperate in case you haven't noticed.

In the spirit of Anton and the cp in /cp/ I just messaged a 16yo... Wish me luck lads!

People don't usually care about the attention they get from uninteresting (from their perspective) people, so if you possess a particular quality that the girl is interested in it won't matter if she's flooded with messages and comments as they won't overshadow you.

How old are you? My lowest limit is at 17 and I'm nearly 20.

27 :^)

Have you gotten nudes from teens? How does that feel, inside?

No, that would be illegal!!!!!

MODS, MODS! GET THIS PEDO SWEDE OUT OF HERE! MODS!!!!

t. jawbrah

gib asian qts pls

delet this

nah I'm a newfag

>tfw perfect Swedish girl finds you and sends you a message first

what did i do to deserve this

Did I find you?

was supposed to go to

This is pol approved thread, blacks aren't welcome here.

What do you think she meant by this?

post profile

Unless you're the qt from St. Peterburg, no

I'm a white girl.

She's my qt back off

Kek, I found a Swedish guy who could be one of the Swedes here and wrote on his wall... Hope he likes sperg humor then!

Also if anyone knows what the deal with /ericha is, let me know. Whenever I create an account that freak messages me in broken Norwegian and annoys the fuck out of me. If it is one of you guys congratulations, because I swallow the bait every FUCKING time. REEEEEEEE!

Just a picture then.

Will you vote for Trump?

I'm voting 3rd party. :\

Post your profile pls

Then you deserve this

im afraid i just bore qts with my assburgerism

Write something assburger to me, I will send you qt kawaii laughs senpai

idk what ur profile is

/undefined :-*

>/undefined
but ur not an grils

Yeah, probably.

Tsundere

REMINDER TO REPORT AND IGNORE SHITPOSTING

talex

t. reed james

that's a big post

t. janny

>You have 462 bookmarks.
Messaging grils is too exhausting for me....

pls stop raiding, /gsg/

based xX_[FiM]twilie_lover01_[MLP]_Xx

t Alex

/gsg/ please go

SLAMBUMP

Decided to give Interpals one more chance
Oh boy here we go

wtf are you doing?!

Best of luck. May plenty of qts come to you

You know they get a notification when you bookmark them now?

No that's bullshit we tested it

Good luck

Tfw a qt3.14 from Japan blocks you after a few days of talking

V quiet today lads. I hope you're all out wooing your qts

Just got up desu
Too lazy to boot pc
Guess I'll go ave a wank

Why did she blocked you?

I'll always remember the moment I got off the Palermo airport and met my Sicilian cute, we hugged, went to her car and she laughed at me when I tripped over my luggage.

She got excited when driving me back to her flat and pulled over to give me my first blowjob, I lasted about 3 minutes and shot 3 weeks of saved up cum on her face and on the windscreen.

Nah, but my qt is mad at me because I took 2-3 days to reply to her. Maybe I can turn this around into some wooing though

where from

Slavland

lol cuck

>not going for the best qts

pleb. I bet your qt is asian

she is Japanese actually

Hmm.

I WANT SEX I AM FUCKING SICK OF THESE BITCHES NOT RESPONDING RREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

On Skype with mine right now

FUCK YOU CUNT

Woah, you need to chill out bud

Sorry but you're a pervert

t. Tentacurru masturru

Going to go for an exotic Moroccan qt.

Wouldn't mind living in Morocco 2bh.

I will always remember the first time I left the train to meet my French qt at Gare de l'est in Paris. We went to an hotel room to leave our stuff but didn't have sex until we visited almost every main touristic sight and went to have diner at a qt Montmartre restaurant. Best moment of my life desu.
Our ldr lasted 6 months and we visited each other like once a moth, which wasn't enough for her and she left me because she couldn't handle the distance anymore. Did you keep a relationship with your Sicilian qt?

The ol' shit clock's tickin'

are you islam?

>qts that like their own pics and posts all the time

bail bail bail

Maybe the Iraqi/Muzz account you found (can you link it?) is the real one and this is a fake posing as Armenian Christian? I knew she said was a Christian before, and here it is again, and pretty sure I've seen stuff about her being Armenian too so you might finally have solid evidence.

Nah mate, I'm a true blue Aussie, just Morocco seems like a nice place to live for a few years as an experience.

I'm really considering it, but in these SJW times I'm guessing I would get prosecuted for hate crime and stalking or something crazy like that...

I mean I'm a fucking white male and she's the opposite and this is Scandinavia after all...

Yeah I'm just going to casually move to Morocco for the experience, rich parents?

Had a wet dream last night guys. The only thing I remember is finding out my cp qt browses 4chins. Is it love brahs?

Sounds more like a nightmare tbqh senpai

I had a dream Michael Keaton and Holly Hunt were starring in a new Netflix series about werewolves and it was brilliant. Was gutted when I woke up and found it wasn't real.

If a 15 year old girl wants to skype you all the time would you do it?

fuck yes

No.

Yes
Been there done that

How old are you? If you're under 18 I say go for it. At 18 it becomes weird. I'm 21 and wouldn't even consider it

New pic, thoughts?

>At 18 it becomes weird

Why, just because thats when you become an adult and shes still a child? Pf

Just from asking that I know you are closeted homosex

No because you're probably graduated school and either off to uni or to work in the fields while she's not even doing her GCSEs

I'm 18 and she is close to 16 and she immediately respomds after my texts and we skyped before and she is pretty cute.
You just want me do you mr. Norway man .

if you cant/dont want to hold a chat with a teenage girl thats you senpai, doesnt make it weird

That depends, I already have a 18 yo boipuss... He is French though so if you are open to it you can be my transatlantic boipuss?

Seriously though that age difference is nothing, soon you're 21 and she will be 19 and then no one would even think about it...

Forgot I had that pic attached.
15 year old girls are vacuous and dumb as shit. As I say though, I'm 21, if you're up for it with year 10s then go for it my man don't let me stop you.
Yeah exactly that's reet then go for it. Just remember any nudes you get of her are technically illegal for a few months :P

>tfw discussing vidya games with autistic interqts

It's like Sup Forums, just better

just took this pic, opinions?

personally i really like it because it brings out my eyes

you could smile a little