Tfw work in a Call Center

>Tfw work in a Call Center.

Fuck my life.

>El Salvador.

How is your country honestly? No memes please.

Hmm, I also started in a call center and I eventually ended up an engineer at the same company. What call center you work for? What's the daily duties like, the compliant I have is pretty much being on call all the time. These jobs don't allow for much vacation time

It's not so bad, a piss easy job where you take a lot of shit but you end up not giving a damn. At least it pays the bill and I don't have to look at retards like in retail.

>tfw neet

I knew a girl from there when I was in high school. She said it was pretty hellish and her parents are super protective because they feared their might join a gang or something

He's bathing in his own piss

Of course southern europeans parents are perfectly okay with letting their kids mooch off them

So what? You don't enjoy helping people and making easy money for answering stupid questions?
Unless you work in the advertisement sector. Fuck that shit.

best feel

The thing is this, im not super poor im in the middle class, so is not so bad for men. But if you're poor in this place is the hell on earth, poor comunitys are surronded by gangs and police.

That's true but still, i hate the customers, i really fucking hate niggers

I feel ya, hate when I get a fucking immigrant. Nigga if you dont speak english or swedish how am I gonna help you?

Niggers don't understand nothing men, i need to explain them hotel policies and they still dont get it. Jesus Christ what a buch of idiots

It's Sunday, better get to bed early and be ready to wake up early and work. Get in your little roach car to work for pennies while most of your money goes to neets haha

It's 1 year I'm looking for jobs and giving curriculums but nobody ever called me

i work and study canada, in fact my shiff its in the afternoon, i study in the morning.

>while most of your money goes to neets haha
He's in CA I doubt they have programs where you could have neets

That's true, but still the goverment has programs for single moms and all of that shit.

Are you supposed to speak English in this call center?

Yes, there are call center in spanish but the pay is pure shit.

Here the pay is decent in call centers, you can live well with that. But if you want to make more than 10000 quetzales a month sometime in your life then you should study a profesion.

>call center

>i really fucking hate niggers

Do you understand now?

>quetzales

Holy shit this is the name of your currency?

That's awesome

Here too, but still men. It's not my dream.

Te he dicho mil veces que estoy contento con mi adsl deja de llamarme a las tantas sudaca hijodeputa

Tranquillo muchacho