Which of these Oriental nations is the most racist?

Which of these Oriental nations is the most racist?

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/world/2010/apr/04/martin-jacques-racism-justice-hongkong
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Binland :DDD

Worst Korea

North Korea definitely.
South Korea comes next I guess.

Mongolia

Worst Korea

Best Korea is a meme nation so it doesn't really count

implying Racist means Peace

Is there really a city called China in China?

Mongolia. Don't they beat up foreigners who go after their women

Shut the fuck up Baggysacki!

that's beijing's location

Why is it the only capital like that

definitely the communist shithole named CHINA

>china
>communism

cutdick korea

Korea.

From my own experience of working in asia for 7 years:

1. Mongolia
2. Japan
3. South Korea
4. China
5. Taiwan

???. North Korea (only tour-groups are allowed to visit and exchange with ordinary people are kept to a minimum, so one couldnt know)

Mongols arent just racists, they are basically Nazis and proud of it. Pic related are just the tip of the iceberg in form of their neo-nazis, but their ordinary people are also an extremely violent and unreasonable bunch.

Oh, and forgot Hong Kong, which are a level above Japan in the Racism scale.

Hospitals will literally deny you any service if you have brown skin, even if you would die.

theguardian.com/world/2010/apr/04/martin-jacques-racism-justice-hongkong

Racism in the sinosphere is always kinda weird. If you are White, you are recognized as some Übermensch who thrones even above the locals, but if you are brown, you are treated worse than shit.

Japanese racism is kinda all-encompassing: Everyone who isnt Japanese is lower than dirt.

As for the Koreans, they are damn racist to literally everyone, even their own people.

>those eyes
That's another level of slant eyes

>this Kraut talking shit

Sorry to say, diaspora honkie, but HK is a damn racist place for everyone not white or Honkie.

You can say what you want about uncultured mainlanders, but attacking tourists because they are mainlanders and despite the fact that your city basically depends on their money is just dumb and racist as shit.

>even their own people
worst kind

And they'd stick a dildo up their ass if it had written Gucci on it.
They're the /fa/ fuckbois of asia.

>China
>communism

How do you fuck HK-girls?

>Japanese racism is kinda all-encompassing: Everyone who isnt Japanese is lower than dirt.
this is called xenophobia, not racism

>China
>communism

Be white and rich.

>gyna
>gommunism

Even if the guy looks like him ?

All they care about is your money.

The reverse thing can exist in HK, poor guy with rich HK girl in your opinion ?

hahahaha !

I don't think you can measure how "racist" a country is unless they receive a sizable amount of immigrants. These countries are 90% or more homogeneous and most of their minorities aren't immigrants and have shared their territories for thousand of years.

By actual policies, I'd say China. They're literally trying to erase non Han identities by moving tons of Han Chinese to the places where non Han live.

South Korea.
The peoples mentality is that of a formerly irrelevant nation finally getting global recognition after 2000 years, plus having a vassal mentality after being China/Japan/America's bitch for a long time. Therefore, they hate most foreigners beyond casual meetings, are strictly Korean-centric, are intensely proud and revisionist of their own inventions and contributions, and are intensely defensive whenever any insult or slight tarnishes their country's reputation. Koreans are the most racist East Asian people.

Does the DPRK even have any concept of race aside from "muh american imperialists"?

^also, that's why I like them.
You will never seen an African-Korean ever. God bless them.

They're actively trying to move populations around? Can I get a citation?

I heard mongolia has actual neo-nazi walking around the streets.

they don't like chinese people

this desu. I lived in HK for 16 years and the most racism i got was banter, but there was still loads of racism for most things non white or asian.

Though the impression I got with mainlanders was that it was somewhat at least rooted in the cultural revolution and religious differences etc. since most people who are anti-Beijing are also at the very least not involved in business and not directly getting profits from tourism.

be white and at least 60-70% not beta

Mongolia has people who are literal neo nazis and people who are proud of killing 60 million people.

>germany
How were you treated by the locals in mongolians?

Those are Finnish pilgrims.

Westerners are racists the most.

they are all racist but they are all the same

really makes u contemplate

>Chinese
>people

I guess they are the kind of nazis that denie all bad things they did and therefore are mostly uneducated totalitarians or just subcultures looking for a sign to brawl for.
Main concern of them was that rich chinks are taking their women leading to a bottleneck for natives.

Japan
When I saw black man who played a music over the loud speaker on the train, I wanted to say fakku off. If he were white, I would have said.

I doubt hitler would even care for genghis khan.

Well.. I don't know we're recognized racist but I Think nature of a racially homogeneous

Real talk.North Korea has heavy racial delusions.
China has Han chauvinist sentiments that run large and minorities are biased against with certain ones heavily cracked down in harshly.

China is pretty shitty to it minorities both citizenry and government.
Racism or discrimination that match it like classes or caste can occur in places that are homogeneous and/or little immigrant inflow.

There's several half black Koreans boy.
Hines ward is half black half Korean (his mom remembered when people spat on him as a baby) and Crystal K too.

White and black is most racist fuck all

Has anyone actually been to Mongolia to check it out?

we waz kaisers

Yeah, I went to Mongolia for about three months. One time, I was out with a Mongolian coworker (she was cute and young) and three Mongolian guys started shouting shit at me and chased me all the way into my hotel.

Ethnic minorities get affirmative action in tertiary education, though, and weren't affected by population control policies. Unless by minorities you mean foreigners then I don't think there's a country more qualified to say "fuck off we're full" with the exception being perhaps indonesia.

China is the only one I know of that actively recruits immigration (a lot of their cities have neighborhoods solely of African immigrants) while Japan is the only one I know of that is actively hostile to immigration (minus the Philippine prostitutes in rural Japan)
Regardless I think Orientals not only dislike non asians but they hate other Orientals even more than that.

why didnt you beat the shit out of those chinketts, they cant do shit without horses and arrows.

>mongol empire
>only chinese

Why hasn't china conquered Mongolia yet?

They have horses on speed dial

Only japan and china are hated that much.

Mongolians are bigger than chinks. If chinks are like scrawny nerds, then Mongolians are like dumb jocks. They're also like Native Americans, they're fucking tough and rugged because they're poor as shit. Also, Mongolians drink a lot.

They did, then they gave them their land back

Because he isn't stupid like you.

It's kinda stupid to apply Western racism to Asians.

European countries colonized non-white countries so Europe is obligated to accept immigrants to avoid racism.

I was in in Mongolia in Ulaanbaatar for work and I noticed that the locals there would kind of stare you down. Not the kind of staring where you catch them and they look away, but unflinching. what I remember most was when this huge mongolian guy came up to me and started yelling and waving his arms at me. I didn't know what to do so I just kept walking and he kept screaming but didn't come after me. I guess I was lucky because he was built strongfat and towered over me even though I'm 6'0.

tldr. mongolians are either racists or just bullies

Just cause you don't want immigrants doesn't means you hate different races.

It's pretty much just Guangzhou that has any sizeable amount of African immigrants.

Mongolians are basically like blacks who live in the ghetto. They're poor as shit, so whenever an outsider comes into their "hood", so to speak, they become belligerent

We are not racist !!!!!!!!!!

Australia is a separate continent.

>Martin Jacques

Huh...

yes you are

>that pic
Are you trying to agree with me?

Japan has many very cringey insights and non existent on non-Japs. Not like malicious but like stuff you expect a 5 year old to say and not in the cute way since it's coming from a grown man who should have some rudimentary knowledge at least living in a Developed country. They basically are even more ignorant of the world then America.

I had a friend who went to Mongolia on a peace corps mission. she told me it was easily one of the worst experiences of her life. That Mongolians were very rude to her, would often stare and yell at her. she got harassed by men a lot, they would act touchy feely and grab her ass.

Many Han lie to get in just like how people who have negligible Abo blood, never partook of the culture and never identified with it can get Abo scholarships. Also they forcefully abort minority women many times even if having a kid is okay. Employment discrimination is also rampant (imagine "no Irish") and height employment discrimination has beem seen before.

Are mongolians really this mean?

Nice citations you have there.

They have no real reason to learn of the outside world.

>Oh, and forgot Hong Kong, which are a level above Japan in the Racism scale.
>Hospitals will literally deny you any service if you have brown skin, even if you would die.

Holy shit I had no idea that HongKong is so BASED

Yeah, they're basically niggers

Mongolian nazis are alright

god dammit this post made me laugh out loud

Obersturmführer Batu-khan inspecting a pantsu shop.

Gee that sounds oddly familiar

So we're more "racist" than Asians ?

Interesting

The word "racist" was invented by the jew Leiba Bronstein, whom you may know as Lev Trotsky.

The concept behind the word was that ethnocentric “backwardness” must take a back seat to “enlightened” internationalism and it was often used by Army Commissar Trotsky as a rallying cry for good Red Army communists to embark upon murderous rampages against peoples who resisted having their traditional way of life paved over and replaced with an alien system.

Now this is a country that is not going to disappear any time soon. Good for the Koreans.

Are those Mongolians?!! holy shit they look so much like Japanese people. I can't even tell apart

*tips le redpill*

go back to plebbit

But I've just come back from le redpilling on Sup Forums's official r/thedonald colony

>Sup Forums's official r/thedonald colony

I mostly frequent the other Sup Forums, but I sure hope that the one here has not stooped so low as to have anything in common with /r/The_Donald except voting for Trump.

Eh, stupid malicious racism as in spitting on someone in public because you can and he is of another race is disgraceful and deserves the shaming.
But simply wanting to stick to your own and being exclusive is indeed simply a very old tribal concept which got undermined by lefties, which will ironically lead to a selective process I guess which will make only the most xenophobic groups survive.