Mexicans, why are your people so disgusting? I visited Mexico last month visiting family...

Mexicans, why are your people so disgusting? I visited Mexico last month visiting family, and walking on the streets made me really queasy. Often, a shit smelling breeze would come over me. I got a taco for 12 pesos and there was lots of stuff like salsa, onions, sauces, etc. that you could put on your taco yourself. Even though there were spoons to serve all the mexicans just shoved their hands in the bowls and put it on their taco.

Also, every 20 meters there was a stand selling CHIPS(crisps)! Just cones of stuff like cheetos, regular potato chips etc. And people would walking on the street would just buy that and a coke(not zero calorie) for themselves and their fat kid.

I even saw a kid drop one of those chilli lollipops on the ground after he'd like it. His mum picked it up wiped it off with a tissue and gave it back to him. Disgusting.

(other than the hygiene it's a very nice country and I liked the tacos al pastor I got at the restaurants not off the street)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1oTa9yZ8wWg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>visiting family
CHI

What part of Mexico?

>visiting family
CHIIIII

Dunno pham

Puto chicano feo

also I forgot the worst part
people wipe their ass with toilet paper, then they don't flush it, they THROW THE SHIT STAINED PAPER IN THE BIN. Can anyone tell me WHY?

expat

Mexico City.

>visiting family
What the fuck? First Arabs and niggers now racemixing with mexicans? Sweden is truly one hell of a cuck show.

Yes CDMX street tacos are for people that dont mind much hygene
What part did you like most?

>IN THE BIN
I hate this too.

Mexican like to run away from their problems and move to white countries.

>tacos al pastor I got at the restaurants not off the street
This is how I know you are a pleb.

>another Mexico hate thread

M*xico is shit in general.

My cousin is an expat. Granted, he did marry and racemix with a mexican but isn't that the opposite of cucking?

>dont mind much hygene
Had it my first day in Mexico walking on the town by the chaputletec(?) castle and anthropology museum. Didn't know the reputation and all my family said that was dumb and I was going to get sick.

I spent a few days in Valle de Bravo which was a really nice town. Other than that my favourite part was probably the nightlife which is really different considering the city is fucking hyoooge compared to little sweden. Good food, fun people, nice drinks etc.

explain

>IN THE BIN
FUCKING DELETE THIS

Street tacos >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Restaurants

Fact

Evene people here eat in the streets. (03:11)
youtube.com/watch?v=1oTa9yZ8wWg

>lemons
these don't exist in mexico

que tienen que ver los pelos del culo con los de las pestañas?

Mexico is easily one of the shittiest countries on Earth and your people are fat and stupid as fuck. Mexico go rot.

Well, CDMX it's a shithole, and its people is worse than shit, we call them "Chilangos", they are the main problem of this country, they are face of corruption, stupidity and lasyness, try other cities next time.

Embrace the hate, people getting angry at you for no reason is fun.

>pic

Fuck off norteño

Mexico should have been annexed into the Union

It's because the plumbing is bad and if you flush the paper it will fuck up the pipes

And yet they don't usually shove anything into the taco with their hands, I haven't seen behavour like that even in centro historico, maybe the user stayed in Iztapalapa or oriente?

Does any of these ring a bell for you? Condesa, Roma, Polanco, Reforma, San Angel, Las Lomas, Chapultepec, Santa fe, Del Valle, Coyoacan? I'm sorry to break it to you but your family in Mexico is shit tier, why were you eating tacos on the street, they didn't take you to somewhere half decent like El Califa to enjoy a decent Gaonera taco? Did you eat at Los Almendros or Fonda Santa Clara? Did you go to the Anthropology museum or MUNAl, the Carrillo Gil, Somaya, Templo Mayor, Mineria, bellas Artes? Did you go drink at Sanborn's de los Azulejos, did you visit CU? How many masterpiece murals did you see on your trip? Where did you go clubbing?

No decent middle class persons do something as disgusting with toilet paper, maybe that's a thing in makeshift cardboard homes where they don't trust the plumbing...

Pictured, my morning walk to get some coffee in Mexico city...

Maybe he just had bad luck and sat down with dickheads with no consideration for others

>Well, Southern Mexico it's a shithole

ftfy bro

If you go visit Paris or New York and stay with niggers I'm guessing you wouldn't enjoy the trip much either...

Success breeds jealousy

>DF still on top
Thanks for proving my point and btw thanks again for paying for my massive suavicrema monument

No it's not, it's the highest HDI for the whole country, Colonia del Valle, where I grew up, has the same HDI as Germany... And before you call me a snob, that's middle class, not elite, the reason we get the higher HDI is plumbers and grocery store clerks live alongside lawyers and artists, it isn't like that new rich dump at Snata Fe where you get the developed world skyline but have huge favelas right next to it because they won't pay their workers living wages...

It's bad because the the soil is practically mud, the city used to be a lake, good as crop field in the age of the aztec empire, not so good as the foundation of a big city.in modern days.

that has nothing to do with plumbing, I never saw or heard of anyone bining toilet paper in my life growing up in Mexico City... I'm close to middle aged and in fact the only place I've ever even read about it has been in this site...

>IN

>THE

>BIN

>IN THE BIN

Petition to start calling mexicans in-the-bins

That was in the past before the mega sewer tunel was in service, but I dont know why people still do that shit
There was even a goverment campaing so people will flush the fucking paper

I can tell you are missing your good old swedish tacos.

Yes I visited Condesa, Roma, Polanco, drove down Reforma hundred times, didn't visit San Angel and Las Lomas, did see Chapultepec and Coyoacan and the anthropology museum.

I spent the first day on my own. I ate tacos at a stand next to the auditorium. The people taking with their hands were tiny fat morenos who I assume work manual labour.

I loved the mexican tacos but HONESTLY I prefer the wheat tortilla to the corn one :)

the soil is very soft, parts of the city sink on this problem, that causes both uneven and drainage system problems,

Also, that's a school lunch. It looks like exactly like the school lunch tacos we got. Though we never got guacamole.

kek first world korea also put shit tissues in the bins because of plumbing.

naturally they have high quality plumbing in the tourist areas, so if you were only visiting you wouldnt notice.

koreans brush their teeth more often than they wash their hands

Im sorry I posted the wrong swedish "tacos"

puta que asco me da el chicanismo

You're right that they're not tacos, but they're really tasty. And a lot more suited to swedish food culture, a lot heartier.

Also american """""tacos""""" aren't much better.

Te entiendo, ni son mexicanos, ni estadounidenses, molesta que el mundo piense que los mexicanos somos como ellos, y peor que el resto de los latinos también

junto con toda la lacra que tambien emigra de mi pais son el peor ejemplo que puede haber de latinoamerica

luego es imposible que no te metan en el mismo saco que ellos

Shut the fuck up shit-in-the-pants

Not when you live in what is geologically the Pedregal de San Angel, and again this isn't even a problem going north past Viaducto which is where the soil subsidence problems get bad, I've got friends in Juárez and the remodeled parts of centro, nevermind Narvarte, Condesa and Roma, and have never heard of this, seen a bin with shit on it or been asked to do it...

So you had what were likely tacos de canasta next to the Auditorio Nacional? In the same place construction workers were eating?
evagreenfunnyface.png
Even by poor Mexican standards that's a new low in disgusting, if the taquro didn't say a thing then he has no pride in his job and what you were eating was most likely shit... Literally, I hope you at least had sense to stay away from the meat...

In all fairness I do want to make it clear I do enjoy the tacos de canasta, but I know my taquero by name and that he's a bro tier hygienic guy

>t. in-the-bin

>but they're really tasty.

I like you. If I ever visited Mexico, I would pull strings to have you as my tour guide.

Thanks man I appreciate the vote of confidence, this is a bar I take people unfamiliar with Mexico City, the Azulejo's Sanborn's, you can order some nice tequila in here and take it with you to admire at leisure one of Orozco's best murals inside the same building, then cross the street to Bellas Artes, after provisioning with some "Irish" coffee and observe one of Rivera's masterpieces, smoke a Cohiba Panatela while visiting the hemiciclo a Juárez and some other statues at the Alameda, then there's literally a good half a dozen historic cantinas to choose from to drink some absinthe (a nice Profirian tradition) while making it to a visit at Templo Mayor, then drinks at Casa España while awaiting nightfall, they have a nice art collection and take a 5 minute taxi ride to Plaza Garibaldi, get shitfaced at Tenampa with Mariachi music at THE best place in mexico city to do just that. Save the itinerary if you ever do visit Mexico and try to have a local qt with you while you're doing the tour.

oh, and I forget, you can eat small snacks or even full 5 course meals at most of the places I've mentioned, better to take it easy and drink plenty of water, you'll mostly be on Madero street where there's some historic panaderias, you've never had good bread until you've seen what 2,ooo mts altitude does to viennoisseries...

Too many in-the-bins ITT

>Mexicans, why are your people so disgusting?

Beaners were always disgusting. In the US, Mexico is a synonym of shit.

>tfw i find out in-the-bin is bad
In my defense i use wet wipes and can't flush them down.

>swedish food culture

SHART IN THE MART

Last time I went to Mexico City everyone thought I was angry all the time because of my accent.

t. Sonorafag