I feel african americans and europeans look down on africans

I feel african americans and europeans look down on africans .

What do you think ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lDLvo0CA9eM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Who doesn't?

Nope

They are paragons of virtue and good governance

go away self-hater

African niggers look down on American niggers. African immigrants tend to work hard to make a living while American born niggers are leeches on the welfare system

Slaves descendants from the US are pretty much better in every way to their African brothers. Selective breeding of the strongest and most intelligent on plantations let to current black generations. But even with all that they are still below us.

why would intelligence be selected for in slaves, if anything it'd be endurance & obedience

Just because they are tanned doesnt mean every kind of brown people are the same and is solidary towards each other...

actual africans are actually some of the most genuinely nice people in the world, and the immigrants are pretty hardworking

they also fucking love america, not sure why, but they really really do

it was, intelligence was bred out, i.e. if you could read you'd be killed

That's because only the best of the best actually manage to leave Africa and work/study abroad, so you only meet the relative geniuses.

>What do you think ?
I'm gonna h have to think about that tb4 fampai

Why would you ask /into/ a question like this? You know you'll get nonsensical answers.

When my friend heard [are you nigerian ?]
, african american was very angry .

zitto animale

African people >>> shit >>> gangsta muriniggers

youtube.com/watch?v=lDLvo0CA9eM

They never selectively bred for any fucking traits. Just "hey you have a healthy slave, I have healthy slave let's make more slaves". Hell abstaining from see and refusing to bear kids was one of the ways slaves reveled in their own way. The amount of time blacks in America were enslaved was way way way way way too short to have any effect on traits.

right, that's why i said "the immigrants"

i also have a hard time blaming africans entirely for their current situation given their history and how they were ravaged by europe

then you've got people here like "you should've just learned from us! we cut off your hands and feet for lack of productivity, sure, but you should've been taking notes!"

zitto animale

Because being African is a mark of Cain so to speak. Either that and/or its like calling a Japanese guy Korean which can piss off people.

>africans blaming whitey for their problems is OK
>african americans blaming whitey for their problems triggers whitey

nah african americans have legitimate reasons to blame whitey for a lot of shit too

This is so fucking stupid. Slavery was only a couple hundred years not a couple thousand. There most definitely wasn't enough time to selectively breed to the point of generational effects.

just saying some ppl get triggered when some african americans blame whitey when in reality they were probably more fucked over than africans. at least from a historical standpoint.

on a more direct scale yes, but on a larger scale europeans literally raped and drained an entire continent

either way it's pretty agreeable to say that white has historically dicked black people more than a few times

Many poor as fuck Africans do immigrate from the continent. The whole praise one subset of a group to shit on another subset people do is pretty childish and you see people employ it in a lot of places to justify their sentiments and beliefs. Aka jack off Ethiopians/Eritreams to shit on "Bantu", continent vs diaspora, paper bag test etc.

And slavery didn't put the same selective pressures on men and women. Even if slavery selected for tall males, but not for tall women, then the women with the gene for shortness would continue to pass it on to their sons. Combined with how often traits can skip generations and how few generations slavery actually existed, it's retarded to believe it had any effect on their gene pool.

They got shafted the most by the coldwar.
The few native elites that got made or survived colonialism to lead the states there were killed or displaced with ideologically charged burger/sovietdogs leaving only people unfit to rule.
Makes one respect all africans that now manage to climb up the ladder and activly make theor countries livable again, but all in all you connect bad things with them, like congolese rapemagic.

Zimbabweans however made their own bed mainly.

Why are you colonial cunts speaking wopspeak?

>subset of a group

What group?
Euros are also one "group" but still different enough to squabble with each other.
Hell, Africa is so ethnically diverse you could ask as well why "Eurasians" have so many wars against each other.

I can see where that might get old after a while, but they should keep in mind that in Japan there are a lot of Nigerians looking for work, so it's not entirely without reason that people might assume they are also Nigerian.

Z

HAH. African migrants to here actually hate american blacks. Unfortunately their kids always assimilate into them

It's like an American calling a Japanese person Korean.

>are you nigerian?
This used to happen to me all the time in Tokyo and always pissed the living shit out of me.

The most annoying part was that many Nigerians in Tokyo tell people they're from America and do all these heinous, stereotypical things.

Zimbabwe was a case few people here understand at all.